Starting to Smoke

PumpkinPete112

@Powman.

Says the ignorant person who thinks after trying something once we all turn into drug-addicts. Thanks for relating us to that ONE woman you know that has all of these psychotical disorders, which I highly doubt.

My argument is pointless? Haha I get your point now, you just want to be right and look down upon everyone whom does 'drugs' as it is something straight from the devil. You must be one of those cool people ;) .

This is my last and final statement before I completely ignore you.

I don't think that because you smoke marijuana or smoke cigarettes that you are a bad person. I never said that. Ever. My parents smoke cigs, though I don't care for breathing in the smoke when I walk past them, they're insanely nice people.

My step-dad is very strict, but he's super nice most of the time. Back when he was a kid he use to do all sorts of drugs, I'm surprised he doesn't have lung cancer yet from all the pot and cigs he smoked.

And I'll even throw myself into this. Back in about February I decided that I want to try cigarettes, and man, I hated them. But it was addicting, and then when my parents figured out I had done it they were unbelievably disappointed in me.

Honestly I don't care if you drink (I actually do drink, in moderation), smoke pot, or smoke cigs. But you WILL regret it in the end if you abuse it.

You seem like one of those kids who just thinks that because they do drugs they think they're all cool, but whatever. You think what you want, I don't really care. ;)

There, my argument is done. I promise you that I won't reply to any of your posts, because you're really annoying me.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my last and final statement before I completely ignore you.

Immaturity doesn't win arguments/debates.

He's just really irritating me, and I'm not in the mood for it.

I apologize for being immature if it seemed like that anybody.

I was browsing through the BBC site and found this:

No-Smoke Cigarettes

Has anyone ever tried this before?

Heard about that and watched a video explaining it but it never really appealed to me. The smoking ban is easy enough to get around as it is, why pay for such products with so little need?

Wait, you're asking whether cigarettes are bad for your health? I find it hard to believe that someone, especially someone your age, doesn't know the health risks of smoking. I don't think I need to quote anything, smoking has been strongly linked to lung cancer and other diseases of the lungs. Also, I don't think it actually relieves stress. If you need a stress relief, find a sport/hobby that involves a lot of physical involvement. It might just be me, but having to focus my energy on a sport always relieves my stress. Also, I would stay away from competitive sports, there's a possibility they will just cause more stress.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Weed is not "healthy". On a 1 on 1 basis, I'd say a hand rolled ciggy is less harmful. You can tell by the taste and the potency. If I have a big sesh with some mates, my lungs are stuffed when I get up in the morning. I smoke maybe a 30gram pouch of tobacco a week and it's no way near as harsh.

In saying that though, I only smoke weed every two weeks to a month. So my ciggies are actually far worse to my health.

A guy from work was telling me about a quit smoking book, by an english guy, he didn't know the name. It apparently has a 90% success rate, the dude also does seminars, does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Would like to give it a try.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Weed is not "healthy". On a 1 on 1 basis, I'd say a hand rolled ciggy is less harmful. You can tell by the taste and the potency. If I have a big sesh with some mates, my lungs are stuffed when I get up in the morning. I smoke maybe a 30gram pouch of tobacco a week and it's no way near as harsh.

In saying that though, I only smoke weed every two weeks to a month. So my ciggies are actually far worse to my health.

A guy from work was telling me about a quit smoking book, by an english guy, he didn't know the name. It apparently has a 90% success rate, the dude also does seminars, does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Would like to give it a try.

It's called death. ::'

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

anyone interested in quitting smoking should look into Chantix.

It's a prescription drug but the success rates are huge.

try smoking all your tobacco through billies for a night, you will probably feel the same way :thumbdown:

tmpphpnppgpw.png

Can't really compare drugs to each other (well, those lighter drugs that make up much of the debate here).

Sure you can. Nice scapegoat, though. :lol:

They're all bad for you, but not extremely.

The effects vary widely depending on the drug and its usage. The use of drugs such as alcohol, heroin and tobacco can potentially lead to many negative health effects. However, this does not mean that the use of these substances will always cause harm. A drink of alcohol a day, for example, has shown to be benefitial to one's health and longevity.

It is misleading to claim all drugs are harmful, yet not extremely.

try smoking all your tobacco through billies for a night, you will probably feel the same way :thumbdown:

I've ran out of filters before and smoked my tobacco without, I was fine.

Vonomai, why should I need to delve through the internet to get some facts for you. I often smoke 15 - 20 smokes a day, can you smoke 20 joints a day? Didn't think so, whys that, too harsh? Might cough up a lung? Must be something in that huh?

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

why should I need to delve through the internet to get some facts for you. I often smoke 15 - 20 smokes a day, can you smoke 20 joints a day? Didn't think so, whys that, too harsh? Might cough up a lung? Must be something in that huh?

I'm coughing up a lung after one tobacco cigarette. How much we can smoke is dependent on how much tolerance we've built up to the drug.

Of course, most people will pass out after that much cannabis. :lol:

Vonomai, why should I need to delve through the internet to get some facts for you. I often smoke 15 - 20 smokes a day, can you smoke 20 joints a day? Didn't think so, whys that, too harsh? Might cough up a lung? Must be something in that huh?

You wouldn't run into battle unarmed and naked. Why would you start throwing out ignorant questions like that without doing some research to know what you're talking about?

I've ran out of filters before and smoked my tobacco without, I was fine.

Cause you only need a joint to get high, not to feed a constant addiction.

Well yesterday I just took my first two hits of weed (not that im proud of it..I'm not even into smoking. Lets just leave it at one thing led to another, and next thing i knew i was doing it :? )

Two hits, and a lock (where another person literally blows it into you through your hands) and I told a close friend about it. She reacted sorta bad i guess, but I knew it could of been worse :-# And its not like I woke up the next morning craving some more.

Anyways, my two cents are if you"re gonna start doing it, know the consequences and be prepared for'em. Oh, drugs are bad, m'kay?

And jw, it is possible to get 'hooked' on weed and such from your first time right?

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

Well yesterday I just took my first two hits of weed (not that im proud of it..I'm not even into smoking. Lets just leave it at one thing led to another, and next thing i knew i was doing it :? )

Two hits, and a lock (where another person literally blows it into you through your hands) and I told a close friend about it. She reacted sorta bad i guess, but I knew it could of been worse :-# And its not like I woke up the next morning craving some more.

Anyways, my two cents are if you"re gonna start doing it, know the consequences and be prepared for'em. Oh, drugs are bad, m'kay?

And jw, it is possible to get 'hooked' on weed and such from your first time right?

1. Shotgun, is what we call it here in Iowa

2. Marijuana is only psychologically addicting. If you're weak willed, welcome to hell. If you can control yourself, you don't have much to worry about.

Shotgun eh? Sounds fitting somewhat :lol:

And I guess I shouldn't have to worry about it. I told myself i wouldn't do it at all after that, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it every now and then. Although the last thing I'd want is to be known as is a pothead (No offence to anyone, I'm just saying >_<)

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

Shotgun eh? Sounds fitting somewhat :lol:

And I guess I shouldn't have to worry about it. I told myself i wouldn't do it at all after that, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it every now and then. Although the last thing I'd want is to be known as is a pothead (No offence to anyone, I'm just saying >_<)

tell us more, did you enjoy it?

two average size hits sounds about right for your first time :)

tmpphpnppgpw.png

Its called "peer pressure" that's how most people get started, it is not AS addictive as other drugs but people do get hooked on it.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002