Ultimate guide to Tormented Monsters 10k views

Salad

As I said, I'm doing WGS right now so when I'm gonna finish it I'm going direct to Tormented Demons.

Also I'm happy my guide makes me wanna do the quest, those monsters are really fun to kill :)

ib7rVm.png

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only advantage of Black Elite is to not use prayer, but this is reserved for people with 90+ defense and a healing familiar/good food. It doesn't help that much because of the Wraith's extreme strength and accuracy.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

As you haven't got anything for maging these (in terms of gear selection), I thought I'd make one. :P You would probably break even or make a profit but the disadvantage is that you can't autocast. I'd say that Crumble Undead would be the most efficient spell. As the wraith has low magic defence, you shouldn't splash too often.

Helm: Black Medium Helm>Elite Black Full Helm>Black Full Helm

Amulet: Amulet of Fury>Amulet of Glory>Amulet of Magic

Patebody: Black Chainbody>Elite Black Platebody>Black Platebody

Platelegs: Elite Black Platelegs>Black Platelegs/Plateskirt

Boots: Infinity Boots>Wizard Boots>Mystic Boots

Gloves: Chaos Gauntlets (if using Bolt spells)>Barrow gloves>Dragon gloves>Infinity Gloves>Mystic Gloves

Ring: Ring of wealth>Seer's Ring>Explorer Ring>Jennicas Ring>Ring of Life

Cape: God Cape>Fire Cape>Any Cape

Weapon: Any Black 2h Weapon>Black Dagger>Any Black Weapon

Shield: None>Black Sq Shield>Black Kiteshield>Black Defender

Elite black platelegs have more mage attack than normal black platelegs do. I would say that meleeing prayer flashing would be best, then ranging, then maging, then using a halberd if you're planning on camping here. I would say it's best to duo as I doubt holy elixirs sell well, and it gets boring after a while on your own. :P

imagangster.png

• 3 weeks later...

Nice guide! I don't think there is much to add as others have already voiced some pretty valuable input but I though it was well written, some spelling mistakes but not many and it was easy to understand for the most part. I can't wait to finish those quests and use this guide though! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sublexation.gif 203934109074superballpwnage.gif

- If you're using ls/cs, wouldn't you be better off with an archers/berserker ring?

- Wouldn't armadyl chestplate be better then karils, since it has better defence, better range attack, +1 prayer, and doesn't degrade?

- Would the defence from snakeskin really be missed if you used rangers?

quit

Nice guide, I love those tormented demons!

They gave me two claws in just two kills :D

also enjoy the guide on the wraith, but I personally am not as interested in him as the holy elixir is hard to sell, and you have to use black. =/

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

also enjoy the guide on the wraith, but I personally am not as interested in him as the holy elixir is hard to sell, and you have to use black. =/

Nice one on the claws, still waiting on mine lol :c

And about the elixir, a guy on TIF got 2 sold easily for min I think, and the oak planks and iron ore really add up.

ib7rVm.png

Nice one on the claws, still waiting on mine lol :c

And about the elixir, a guy on TIF got 2 sold easily for min I think, and the oak planks and iron ore really add up.

I got a Holy Elixir five days ago, still hasn't sold :(

First kill of that trip too :lol:

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

• 4 weeks later...

Just a question, does elite black work?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Argh...

I've killed over a thousand wraiths, still not Elixir. I even disconnected once and died.. lost 560 oak planks, 25 blue charms, RoW...

But I'm not quitting until I get an Elixir.

Do you know the fastest method of killing it?

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

Argh...

I've killed over a thousand wraiths, still not Elixir. I even disconnected once and died.. lost 560 oak planks, 25 blue charms, RoW...

But I'm not quitting until I get an Elixir.

Do you know the fastest method of killing it?

Well... if you range probably use the 15% prayer with ranging potion, melee is scimmy with piety and pure set, for mage I didn't check but if it works ice barrage but I don't recommend because of low mage bonus.

ib7rVm.png