Do YOU auto at dark beasts?

sup3rpur

Please read ALL of this before you post. I AM NOT saying get rid of all randoms. I AM saying get rid of unnecessary ones.

What do you mean, I'm always Autoing at Metal Dragons, Abyssal Demons, and/or Dark Beasts.

Seriously though. It's a bit hard to pick between some moldy pieces of bread with a 2-ton dragon ready to eat my face. You're almost guaranteed to either have your spot stolen or get bread-whacked away if you just start a kill.

You have no idea what I want to do with that bread the sandwich lady gives me... :evil:

As the title sort of hints at, this rant is about randoms in unnecessary places. I don't get it, why would you send me a sandwich lady at iron dragons when i've just started attacking one? does that help anything?

its ridiculous and needs to be changed bigtime

I think they should reduce the frequency of the randoms and add more of a variety to each one. It is not hard to make a bot that can detect a sandwich from 6 or 7 different choices. They should choose 7 random food items from in game for S.L. and then make you choose from one of them. Also, they should base the frequency on your skill total lblack marks, and total time you were logged in in that period of time.

dark beasts

abyssal demons

iron/steels

especially at iron dragons. by the time i've ran away from flying fire i've been beaten up by a baguette. -.-

all need to have randoms removed...seriously, nobody autos there...

I find the sandwich lady at Metals seriously annoying, as soon as you run and finally get away from the fire ball you're out of time and over near ardougne or other places.

Randoms like the item giving ones such as the drunken dwarf are fine but a sandwich lady? That's ridiculous Jagex.

also, is it just me or are the amount of randoms you get when you tele getting to be ridiculous...how many auto programs are you aware of that utillize teleports?

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

amen brother, its even worse at iron drags than other monsters because you have to run all the way across the room as their fire breath reaches a long way :/

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

You have no idea what I want to do with that bread the sandwich lady gives me... :evil:

Eat it?

Anyway, yes it is annoying that there are random events just as you kill attack something... But if you click on a tree like 10,000 times there is a chance of getting a random event...

Luck be a Lady

I think they should reduce the frequency of the randoms and add more of a variety to each one. It is not hard to make a bot that can detect a sandwich from 6 or 7 different choices. They should choose 7 random food items from in game for S.L. and then make you choose from one of them. Also, they should base the frequency on your skill total lblack marks, and total time you were logged in in that period of time.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

What do you mean, I'm always Autoing at Metal Dragons, Abyssal Demons, and/or Dark Beasts.

Seriously though. It's a bit hard to pick between some moldy pieces of bread with a 2-ton dragon ready to eat my face. You're almost guaranteed to either have your spot stolen or get bread-whacked away if you just start a kill.

I get an average of about 3 randoms per task for slayer...how sad

I dont afk i dont auto and im 2001 total jagex...why

could it be that i have 17.8 black marks XD

1-800slayer.png

I'll tell you what I'd do with that sandwhich.

I'd shove it down her throat and save millions of players from the fustration she brings upon them.

They should make a quest that you get to kill all the random people in

1-800slayer.png

I'll tell you what I'd do with that sandwhich.

I'd shove it down her throat and save millions of players from the fustration she brings upon them.

They should make a quest that you get to kill all the random people in

Amen to that.

Quest:

Sandwhich Lady: Oh please SirHemen, please don't kill me!:(

SirHemen: Give me a good reason not to! O:O

Sandwhich Lady: I gave you refreshments kind sir.

SirHemen: You mean those lousy food that only healed 2-4 hp?

Sandwhich Lady: No, i gave you fine chocolate, didn't i?

SirHemen: Oh i remember now. You were the one who gave me the chocolate bar!

Sandwhich Lady: Yes, that was me:)

*1 hits Sandwhich Lady*

SirHemen: I don't like chocolate on Sundays...

The S.L. / Dr. Hyde .....wait MOLLY is the top worst randoms, teles you away and give you lame rewards in return. Single/ multi combat, you either can't answer it and or have aggressive refreshed, which stinks if you didn't want the aggro.

Total Level 2247- 11x 99s All Combat Skills, Slayer, Summoning, Woodcutting, Herblore

could it be that i have 17.8 black marks XD

Don't worry, I've been a pmod for 3 years and gotten 0 blackmarks, yet I tend to get the same amount of randoms :P

Gotta agree certain randoms are just horrible at irons. How am I meant to talk to the Sandwich Lady while an iron dragon breaths fire towards me?

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I find the sandwich lady at Metals seriously annoying, as soon as you run and finally get away from the fire ball you're out of time and over near ardougne or other places.

Randoms like the item giving ones such as the drunken dwarf are fine but a sandwich lady? That's ridiculous Jagex.

Auto teleporters use teleports.

Auto ess miners get the teleport random

Many autoers still exist, and they are suppose to be changing the stupid randoms, just give them time.

They exist...but the number has been significantly reduced. I mean come on...do the few autoers left really merit me getting 4 randoms an hour?

1-800slayer.png

I KNOW what you are saying and it is very annoying...BUUUTTT...Jagex at the same time need to stop autoers going around cheating and making it unfair for the players that take time to get a skill cape.

bad_man571.png

If I ain't a skiller does that make me a non-skiller? IF you can answer this question send me a pm.

{Baby Boomer of RS} (Was in the RS Classic Era)

Out of retirement xD xD

OGRE KILL COUNT: 28945 w00t.

http://www.youtube.com <---- OMG the best site like you probably haven't heard of it LAWL!!

Currently online on: Bad Man571, doing something lawl. World 100, add me and say hello. Killing Chaos Druids in Edgy Dungeon =)

I KNOW what you are saying and it is very annoying...BUUUTTT...Jagex at the same time need to stop autoers going around cheating and making it unfair for the players that take time to get a skill cape.[/color]

I dont think you get what im saying...people dont auto in certain places...they just...dont...it would be stupid and wouldnt work. I dont mean take away all randoms...but take away the ones like the sandwich lady where you are killing a larger monster and you dont have time to either finish your kill or do the random...

1-800slayer.png

I KNOW what you are saying and it is very annoying...BUUUTTT...Jagex at the same time need to stop autoers going around cheating and making it unfair for the players that take time to get a skill cape.[/color]

I dont think you get what im saying...people dont auto in certain places...they just...dont...it would be stupid and wouldnt work. I dont mean take away all randoms...but take away the ones like the sandwich lady where you are killing a larger monster and you dont have time to either finish your kill or do the random...

They dont auto. They afk. Still breaks rules.

They dont auto. They afk. Still breaks rules.

I dont AFK, and other randoms still work. Thats the whole point. You dont need to use a sandwich lady to get AFKers...you could use a genie...or a dwarf

1-800slayer.png

There is no autoing in those certain places because of the randoms that still occur there, if you take them away you'll see flocks of people going there to alch or whatnot. As far as limiting what randoms occur there, I cannot say for sure, but I think it would take a decent amount of time and work that is unnecessary as far as they are concerned.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25