The job you wished you had

Atlas

...I'm torn between "Chief procrastinator", "Lord high comfy chair tester" and "the man whose job title no-body knows, but seems to be making a curiously large amount of money".

Seriously, though, I don't know what I want to be--I don't think I'll know until I've at least had a go at doing some of them.

I want to try working more on feature film in a few years.... some like it and some don't, I just want to try my hand at it... Maybe with Pixar, ILM, I don't really know. Just depends who pays more. :P

I originally wanted to be a truck driver(Father is one)

I hear ya mate, people seem to think you're weird if you think a truck driver is a good job, but it truly would be amazing, driving for hours upon end with the wind in your hair, getting to see so many different places, and eating chunky breakfasts every day :D

Actually truck drivers seem to be payed quite well for what they do, and you'd get to visit the entire country. As long as you like it, doesn't matter what everyone else thinks (chances are they're not enjoying their own job if they diss other people). :)

Lately I wanted to be an Architect, I have done a few model buildings in the past, but I've come now to Mechanical Engineering which is the next thing that I'd want to do.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

...I'm torn between "Chief procrastinator", "Lord high comfy chair tester" and "the man whose job title no-body knows, but seems to be making a curiously large amount of money".

Seriously, though, I don't know what I want to be--I don't think I'll know until I've at least had a go at doing some of them.

Yes, i was thinking of going alone of the lines of 'Head Of Delegation' or 'Supervisor'. :P

manipofsarahs1gg5.png

Actually truck drivers seem to be payed quite well for what they do, and you'd get to visit the entire country. As long as you like it, doesn't matter what everyone else thinks (chances are they're not enjoying their own job if they diss other people). :)

I'd expect to be payed bloody well, least in Australia, if I was a tuckie.

A lot of companies are forcing their drivers (mainly interstate) to drive 20hr+ shifts or face the chance of losing their jobs. And most drivers are driving for over a day straight, either using caffine or some other stimulant to keep them awake. Not alert, just awake.

So... not exactly the best career path IMO. Although it's probably much different in other countries. Although I wouldn't exactly be suprised if it wasn't.

If I could really pick a ream job. I want to be a scientist. Someone that works with alien stuff and things like that. A scientist for NASA or something.
If you want really alien stuff -> Area 51, or another one of those supposedly 'non-existant' USA bases ;)

I'd expect to be payed bloody well, least in Australia, if I was a tuckie.

A lot of companies are forcing their drivers (mainly interstate) to drive 20hr+ shifts or face the chance of losing their jobs. And most drivers are driving for over a day straight, either using caffine or some other stimulant to keep them awake. Not alert, just awake.

So... not exactly the best career path IMO. Although it's probably much different in other countries. Although I wouldn't exactly be suprised if it wasn't.

My dads friend is a truck driver, and here in north america, if you drive over 18 hours, you can lose your job becase its considered a driving hazourd. And you must sleep atleast 6 hours a day.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

If I could really pick a ream job. I want to be a scientist. Someone that works with alien stuff and things like that. A scientist for NASA or something.
If you want really alien stuff -> Area 51, or another one of those supposedly 'non-existant' USA bases ;)

Yeah I know, woud be hard to get in there... being a dutch girl. But one day, even if I don't get the job I will find something uniqe, since i'm going to work in some lab anyway.

Excluding president of the United Earth and similar titles, I wouldn't mind working as a prosecutor. I used to want to be a lawyer, until I realized that trying to get the crooks imprisoned would be a lot more fun than trying to help them. Besides, since we don't have a Jury-system there's less talk and more facts involved, which means most of the fun of being a lawyer is gone.

Yes, i was thinking of going alone of the lines of 'Head Of Delegation' or 'Supervisor'. :P

HAHA :D That made me giggle :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg