Good Bye, I love you all :'( <3

Well, the day has come where I am quitting. RuneScape is no longer fun, and I have exams coming up in November. It saddens me, but it has to be done...I will be back though...

Well here is my bank, and my Stats. I think the bank has a net worth of about 2.5+ Mill, I am not entirely sure...

Oh, I played for about a year, so not bad, I guess.

[hide=]bank1.png

bank12.png

stats.png[/hide]

It was fun while it lasted, I guess :(

Good bye, friends! <3:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I never knew you, but whenever I saw you you seemed like a nice person. I hope you do well on your exams, and have fun when you come back! Thats a nice bank too, and pretty nice stats. Have fun outside of rs, and good luck!

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

I never knew you, but whenever I saw you you seemed like a nice person. I hope you do well on your exams, and have fun when you come back! Thats a nice bank too, and pretty nice stats. Have fun outside of rs, and good luck!

Thanks Duelmaster30. :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

dude dont leave cmon ur liek mad cool btw i might quit soon as well or mabye not idk but anyways gl have fun and if u ever decide to come back then try to be members its a bit more fun but idk try to post on the forums sometimes :)

and anywas bye for now :mrgreen:

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Good luck in real life. Nice stats and bank. :thumbsup:

Hey, thanks ::'

Oh noes!

... have fun with real life, and ttyl. Hope you come back soon.

:ohnoes:

Don't worry, I will :D

dude dont leave cmon ur liek mad cool btw i might quit soon as well or mabye not idk but anyways gl have fun and if u ever decide to come back then try to be members its a bit more fun but idk try to post on the forums sometimes :)

and anywas bye for now :mrgreen:

There is a certain point where you have to, and it gets really boring.

There is no way in hell I am quitting Tip.It. It is awesome! \:D/

Members is out of the question...

See ya round ::'

bye bye :(

Edit: nice bank

See you, mate :)

Thanks.

ojdv.jpg

not saying your stats suck but theyre by no means amazing, i think thats the way it sucks. to quit it when you have multiple 99s and you realize the hours wasted,

anyways i didnt post to put down ur rs account :? actually saying i give you props for leaving before you get the "higher level" addiction of getting 99s.

i never knew you that well, but you always seemed like such a cool person, goodluck in whatever it is that you do ::'

solong and thanks, for all the fish :lol:

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

not saying your stats suck but theyre by no means amazing, i think thats the way it sucks. to quit it when you have multiple 99s and you realize the hours wasted,

anyways i didnt post to put down ur rs account :? actually saying i give you props for leaving before you get the "higher level" addiction of getting 99s.

i never knew you that well, but you always seemed like such a cool person, goodluck in whatever it is that you do ::'

solong and thanks, for all the fish :lol:

You are right, they are not that amazing. I spend too much time 'fluffing' around, when I could have been training.

Hehe, your welcome ::'

ojdv.jpg

baiiiiiiii ilu <3:<3:

hope im still playing when you come back!

I love you more <3:

I hope so too ::'

ojdv.jpg

bye <3:

Bai! <3:

snyways i think there is a section for quitin/takin a break from rs but gl like i said neva got a chance to talk to u in game but i always had time to talk to u here so pce dude have fun

Your correct, there is a Sticky for posting announcements that you are quitting, but I am getting my Stats, etc. rated as well.

Thanks again, Netgear :)

No..Frea are leaving wolfeh :( <3 wubs yew.

~Hybridwolf33

*sniff*

I'm sorry Wolfeh... :cry:

I'm only a private message away, however :twss:

noes frea 3/3/3/3/3/3. Come backz laters :o

10/10 <3

I will, one day, Jesus. <3:<3:<3:<3:

ojdv.jpg

Bye. :(

I agree with kota, have fun [bleep] L

Nice stats and bank too. :twss:

Hehe :lol: :twss:

<3:

I'll be here when you get back.

<3:

Not bad. Have fun irl.

Thanks, I will ::'

ojdv.jpg

i remember your 70 fishing party (i think it was you). Bye bye my little yet ownage frea :( <3: :( <3:

I remember you being there too :D

Thanks, darling. :XD: :XD:

ojdv.jpg