Multiplayer games...most stupid server rules

dfergfshktf

What's the most stupid server rules you've ever seen on any multiplayer games?

One, was on a Call of Duty 4 server, where it said no camping, now this didn't mean no spawn camping. Snipers were basically not allowed on this server. Staying in the same building for more than about 3 or 4 seconds was 'camping' and got you warned and eventually booted. Even if you were pinned down by enemy fire it didn't matter. Of course admins were exempt from this rule.

Christian gaming servers....if you've played them enough said. Most common of all is no swearing, but even having something like 'damn' is enough to get you booted.

I got kicked off a CS:S server for talking

I got kicked off a CS:S for using an AK47

I got kicked off a CS:S server for using a p90

I got kicked off a CS:S server for blocking someone

I got kicked off a CS:S server for a flying awp headshot (it's possible!)

I got kicked off a CS:S server for killing a cocky admin...

Yeah...

Luck be a Lady

I haven't played much multiplayer since a server for UT2004 shut down, which i played 99% of the time. I never got kicked out of it, played there for 4 years lol. I got to know the two admins also, i still talk to them today.

But some other got kicked... Swearing too much (believe me, you could swear quite a bit... To a certain extent)/spamming etc... I remember one time, some dude (never seen before) joined the server and spammed like 15 times "Adolf Hitler!!!!!" before he got banned lol.

I do think i might have been kicked of some server, but i can't remember anything.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I got kicked off of a TF2 server with my griefing buddies exploiting engys stuff but thats not what annoyed the admins, its the fact that he was a spy and we were destroying all our creations before he could destroy them, thus getting no achievement credit...GEEZ!

tifsdac6mc.gif

My friend killed someone on COD4 who had a swearword in their name. It came up as 'x killed y', and he got banned from the server for swearing.

Apparently the mods/admins (or whatever they have there) will frequently ban someone for killing them. Doubt it's that bad but I do think it actually happens.

spacescenev24.jpg

BF2

Only snipers allowed ontop of buildings

Use of any vehicles banned in a server with vehicles enabled :?

No claymores/c4/g36e/etc.

Servers with a ping limit of 100-160 (annoying lag [bleep]es..) 100 autokicks already because of this #-o

COD4's 'Tactical' Servers. No sprinting, no walking, only crouching, most weapons prohibited.

Slow, boring and snail paced...

Luckily there aren't many about \'

Uhh, are you kidding me? No walking? In tactical warfare, most guys walk slowly, and don't crouch often. I would go in there and sprin, run, and use all the weapons before I get banned :twss:

My friend killed someone on COD4 who had a swearword in their name. It came up as 'x killed y', and he got banned from the server for swearing.

Apparently the mods/admins (or whatever they have there) will frequently ban someone for killing them. Doubt it's that bad but I do think it actually happens.

If you want admin abuse, one of my friends got banned from all internode bf2 servers for a month after an admin made him force TK him in a jet.

Earlier in TF2 I got kicked right after getting a melee kill on the host. I don't know for sure if that's why, it doesn't give an explanation, but that's probably the stupidest I've ever been kicked for.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Try most of the Christian Halo servers and normally this will happen:

1. Clan tags on particular servers are considered racist

2. You cannot use horrible profanities such as crap, darn, heck, or oh-my-gosh

3. You also cannot kill on racing servers (this does not apply to admins however)

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Wait, Christians actually endourse products which involve mindlessly slaughtering people in the first place? :lol:

With religions much apart from their own, no less.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Wait, Christians actually endourse products which involve mindlessly slaughtering people in the first place? :lol:

Kinda hard to tell since most of them blame video games for whatever murder.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Wow, so many stupid things admins on these servers ban for.

Echofish - Lol.

I've only played on european servers, since i get bad ping on american ones. Never heard of these stupid rules some put in. Ok, most of my online playing experience comes from UT which seem to house alot of older people.

Do i have right if i make the guess that many of these weird admins are 13-16?

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I got kicked out for being a girl -.- The second I come in the game they were like 'no girls alowed lolz!' and kick.

You should stay quiet till you are dominating and the you can just scream over VOIP "you just got beat by a girl!!!" most likely nerdrage and embarressment.

tifsdac6mc.gif

People being kicked for saying s*** by typing; but an admin being ignored when saying oh f*** yes. >_>

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."