Nintendo anounces DSi

Nadril

I knew they would ditch the GBA slot, i dont know anyone who uses it

I play the old pokemon games on it and of course....Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga. :thumbsup:

Old Poke'Mon games are awesome! I clocked 300 Hours on my Fire Red :shock: I'm amazed at how I managed to do that, but I was 10 (?) at the time.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I was a little excited when i first heard about it, but then i saw the camera. I was really, really disappointed. I have a DS lite and it seems like the changes are really just insignificant gimmicks. Who would use it as a camera?

I'm just glad its not replacing the DS lite. Their games will be great, i'm sure, but i don't tihnk it'll swing too well in the US

btw, ppl saying that it'll b able to flashcart - are there any details on how games are run on sd's? Maybe it won't be as easy as using a flashcart

I knew they would ditch the GBA slot, i dont know anyone who uses it

I play the old pokemon games on it and of course....Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga. :thumbsup:

Old Poke'Mon games are awesome! I clocked 300 Hours on my Fire Red :shock: I'm amazed at how I managed to do that, but I was 10 (?) at the time.

Fire red is hardly old , it's second newest. The old red, blue and yellow could'nt count past 100 hours though :P

RIP guitar hero DS

I haven't played it (Nor do I want to), but that game looks terrible! Nintendo would have been better making a normal sized Wireless Guitar, with the adapter plugging into the Gameboy Slot.

But then the screen would be too small too see the notes <.<

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 5 months later...