BROKE!!!

dutchphoenix

Like the title says I'm currently broke.

I have like 40k on the bank and some random stuff like cannon (sold my whip for it :ohnoes: )

Currently I'm slaying but I don't make much money of it.

So my question is if you can come up with an idea to make some money.

Please not something teadious(?) like mining or fishing.

Something fun would be great ::'

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

Try not slaying with a cannon? If you are poor why would you have something that is very expensive to use. Slayer will make money if you train it right.

Bought it for kalphite task.

Didn't want to spend all the time on killing them.

Although a cannon is really useful for some tasks, a whip is useful for all tasks. Selling it for a cannon was a mistake. Using a cannon to train slayer is a huge drain on money and I really wouldn't recommend it if you are looking to make money. If you wanted the Kalphites to go rather quickly, you should have either canceled the task, Burthorped the task, or spent a half hour killing the level 28 Kalphite workers.

Foooman.png

K

After I'm done with this task I'm going to sell the cannon and cannonballs so I got some money in the pocket.

And with skipping tasks using points: I'm not going to do that!

EDIT: I sold my cannon and cannon balls and I'm now up to 1021k.

What to do now?

-Continue slaying?

-doing something else?

EDITEDIT: Bought myself a whip.

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

Well as it seems that you enjoy combat, slayer is really the only way you would make decent money.

But there are several things that you can do everyday to make money.

Buy Seaweed and pineapples from Arhein's shop just south of Catherby shop. You pay 2 gold for seaweed that is worth 189 gold currently. You get 80/day. Pineapples likewise are 2 gold each but I would suggest making super compost from them as you will make more money + small farming exp.

Buy Battlestaves from Zaff in Varrock. Regardless of your crafting level or what level Varrock Armor you have, buy all that you can. Either craft them into battlestaves or sell them on the GE for a profit.

And lastly, make sure to complete Royal Trouble and Throne of Misc. And use the Manage Thy Kingdom mini-game. Best money makers atm are flax and fish. Then maybe mining.

Do that while training slayer and you should find that within a week, you will make a pretty good profit.

Kiettaro.png

090108162337qa2zd0.png

Well as it seems that you enjoy combat, slayer is really the only way you would make decent money.

But there are several things that you can do everyday to make money.

Buy Seaweed and pineapples from Arhein's shop just south of Catherby shop. You pay 2 gold for seaweed that is worth 189 gold currently. You get 80/day. Pineapples likewise are 2 gold each but I would suggest making super compost from them as you will make more money + small farming exp.

Buy Battlestaves from Zaff in Varrock. Regardless of your crafting level or what level Varrock Armor you have, buy all that you can. Either craft them into battlestaves or sell them on the GE for a profit.

And lastly, make sure to complete Royal Trouble and Throne of Misc. And use the Manage Thy Kingdom mini-game. Best money makers atm are flax and fish. Then maybe mining.

Do that while training slayer and you should find that within a week, you will make a pretty good profit.

Tnx ::'

I'm doing MTK and made me a lot of money.

I should try the battlestave and the pineapple/seaweed method too ::'

P.S.: I actually don't like combat that much, it's just because I don't want to do the same thing over and over again like with mining or hunting or fishing.

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

good way will be to do herb runs using snap seeds or ranars and remember to plant marigolds too...these are in high demand. while waiting for your herbs to grow you can rc which makes you quite a good sum of money every hour...by doing this you can probably get about 300k an hour at least depending on what herbs you grow, what runes you craft and how you craft them.

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

As previously advised sell your cannon and get your whip back. Slayer only becomes profitable at higher levels 65+ and even then it's not a definate income, just enough to tide you over. Once you hit the big levels, 83+ you can then afford to start cannoning some tasks as the occasional drag boots/whip drop will pay for a round or two on cannon balls.

At your levels you need a money making side. MTK worked for me, I was able to turn 525k into just over a million per week then live off the 600k. MTK isn't as good these days, but you can still profit. You can also try merchanting, or like people said herb farming. You want something you can do quickly and easily, so you can get back to slaying asap.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

Pretty much it.

*Farm ranarrs/snaps and marigolds.

*MTK

*High alch slayer drops (im talking about addy+ items not mystic, etc.)

-Kill green dragons (in choas tunnel)

The 3 with a * can be done between (or on for the alching) tasks, and will give you a constant money flow for slayer.

Killing green dragons nets you over 45k per trip (10 minutes per trip max) and is great for a quick cash boost.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Try not slaying with a cannon? If you are poor why would you have something that is very expensive to use. Slayer will make money if you train it right.

If you blew that much of your total wealth on a cannon because you dident want to take the time to slay a few hundred kalphites then you dont have the patience to make cash. Nothing we advise will break your ADHD.

Fools_Taco.png

If you blew that much of your total wealth on a cannon because you dident want to take the time to slay a few hundred kalphites then you dont have the patience to make cash. Nothing we advise will break your ADHD.

So you're saying I god ADHD just because I think kalphites are freakin boring?

Epicapple.png

Epicapple.png

Yer mate cannon is like shooting away cash, it's fast but hurts you alot. IF you take your time, and be patient with slayer you'll reep the rewards and hopefully one day you'll get a good drop to get you back on your feet, if not just try running double nats in w36 i hear it brings in descent cash \'

bf9ced5acf.png