Agility Help

Scouterzach1

I was wondering if i was to want to train to 70 agility from 50, what would be the best way to do it?

I have been asking around and some people have told me to do Brimhaven agility arena until im 52 agility then do wilderness course till 70.

I would like to know this:

1. Is this the best way to train to 70?

2. How long will this probably take to get there?

Thanks,

Scouterzach1

Scouterzach1.png

Current Goals:

96/99 Dungeoneering

2300+/2496 total

Well using the tip.it calc i need 613,967 agility xp which, if im getting 40k xp/hour, will take me around 16 hours.

Another question:

Are there many reverents near there and do they attack often ( how often/hour )

with other agility courses i have been using a healing familiar or a terorbird for the run boost. Should i keep using that?

Scouterzach1.png

Current Goals:

96/99 Dungeoneering

2300+/2496 total

Dont use that Course, or the Werewolf course at 60. Use the ape atoll course all the way to 70. That gives more exp then the wildy course, plus no dangerous Revenents, AND gives more than the werewolf courses. So Ape atoll till 70, if u have done atleast part of the mmonkey subquest for Recipe of disaster, on the wya you can use the big hole, and get as many nuts as you want, to heal any slight damage done in the course. This is the way, trust me man.

Blackbow1111.png

Blackbow1111.png

http://Blackbow1111.png

I've trained there for the past 6 agility levels (49-55), going to use it further.On the last trip I used 2 cakes for 14k xp(only eat when you have less than 10 hp).I've only seen 1 rev there (attacked another person); if you see one however and you are close to the ladder/pipe obstacle, use any of those(go undeground ~log~hop) or use the pipe(only 1 person can use it at one time). Either wait for the rev to go away or log; the rev appeared on the top of the course,near the entrance.I'd say that 1 knife and the rest of the inventory filled with cakes will help you get a lot of xp.

when training to 70 agility, use the wilderness course. you will rarely fail so at least half your inventory can be energy potions or alternatively terrorbirds...

after 70 ape atoll is the best all the way to 99... good luck :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I found a great technique to use while at the course.

All you need to bring is a bow, about 400-500 arrows of any kind, and bones to peaches tabs :thumbsup:

You can guess what you need to do, kill the skeletons there for bones (killing one for every peach you eat), and if you can't take losing any hp, just use the log as a safe spot. This way you can camp at the course until level 70, which is what I did...(you should also bring around 5-10 anti-poisons for the revs).

You don't need to worry about revs, their attacks are fairly rare, and just go down the ladder and switch worlds to get away from them.

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

so with wildy agility course, if i did from 50-52, should i use 1/2 inv of cakes, 10 agility potions, and 2 terrorbirds and would that work well?

That's a little excessive for agility pots, I went from 49-53 without leaving. It depends on how many times you want to leave before 52, once you're in, you're in. Don't forget about Tireless Run scrolls (and don't forget, you can't use your familiars on Rev's, as it's not a multi combat zone). The rest can be used for cakes if you want.

Wear your best dragonhide armor (to block the teleblock and freeze spells, the more chances you have, the better), boots of lightness, spotted/spottier cape, and penace gloves (if you have those). I actually used salmon and that worked nicely, so your cakes would do you fine.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

You can (and should) use the Wilderness course as soon as level 47. A summer pie can boost your agility by 5 from there, which is enough to get in and start running laps. You don't need 52 agility for the obstacles in the course, you just need it to get into the course in the first place.

Dont use that Course, or the Werewolf course at 60. Use the ape atoll course all the way to 70. That gives more exp then the wildy course, plus no dangerous Revenents, AND gives more than the werewolf courses. So Ape atoll till 70, if u have done atleast part of the mmonkey subquest for Recipe of disaster, on the wya you can use the big hole, and get as many nuts as you want, to heal any slight damage done in the course. This is the way, trust me man.

No, you have no idea about what you're talking about. In know way is ape atoll better, you fall too much.

Brimhaven to 52 is fine. After that go to wilderness course, spirit terrorbird should be fine.

Revenants do travel there time to time but i'm not sure how many per hour.

Something.png

Ape atoll and wilderness agility arenas are the best, well, for you anyway,

Wilderness is literally swamped with revs. None get in but they all can easily own you quick.

Ape Atoll is basically no danger, so doing that would be quite good if you dont want to get hit a few times.

Overall about 600xp per run in wilderness agile arena, not sure bout atoll..

I dont need a siggy no moar.

ape atol is the best event hough you do fail so much. the good thing about ape atol is that there are no revs and the pine apple plants around ape atol make for a good food source and can stay there forever and get more xp an hr

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Atoll is slightly more xp, with no risk of revenants, but no access for familiars, closest bank is gnome stronghold (Assuming you travel via Gnome Stronghold and teleport out). Wildy is only slightly less xp but faster, with danger of revenants, but access for familiars to assist you against them, closest bank is mage arena (Needing you to bring a knife/slashing weapon). Personally i would go Wildy arena with dragon scim/ddp/long and restore pots + cakes/baskets of strawberries. Reminds me, gotta do some agility training soon -.-

Torkoal_lord.png

ape atol is the best event hough you do fail so much. the good thing about ape atol is that there are no revs and the pine apple plants around ape atol make for a good food source and can stay there forever and get more xp an hr

Staying there forever doesn't make for more xp per hour. You have to factor in how many times you fail because most of the xp comes from completeing a lap.

TO EVERYONE WHO MENTIONS REVS: I've been there since 49 agility, and the revs aren't that bad! It's just a simple world hop if they're inside, if not, just go around the track and keep dodging them. But the Revs aren't that bad, I've never been killed, and only world hopped maybe 5 times in those 11 levels.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Vul...

I was there for one level, hopped 4 times due to revs.

Vampire, icefiend (yeah lol im just on the mark), knight, and ork!!

Last hop went and ran, saw an ork and a knight trappingsome guys so i suicided on the knight :twisted:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Vul...

I was there for one level, hopped 4 times due to revs.

Vampire, icefiend (yeah lol im just on the mark), knight, and ork!!

Last hop went and ran, saw an ork and a knight trappingsome guys so i suicided on the knight :twisted:

That's just bad luck to you then, I've saw 3 orcs and 2 knights within 5 minutes and wasn't attacked at all. Four worlds hops is really excessive for one level.