~*Medi's Blog*~ The life of a maxed F2Per. 120 Runecrafting, 1.6b XP - halfway to 200m all F2P!

Is teaming your secret to getting fast exp? Because I heard high level F2Pers (cb over 90) gets something like 30%-50% exp penalty... :unsure:

I'm 92 combat <_<

Congrats Medi on 1500 Total! :D Now you're in top like 20-30 f2p? :o

I know that Popo is still level 1 Dung, lots of f2p'ers passed him :P

-Med-

Medaragon.png

Is teaming your secret to getting fast exp? Because I heard high level F2Pers (cb over 90) gets something like 30%-50% exp penalty... :unsure:

I haven't been getting any penalty or anything on my modifier that I know of. I'm averaging as of now.. about 1,500 prestige xp give or take per dungeon depending on if I can fully complete a dungeon or not. The most xp I've gotten for a dungeon thus far is between 2k and 2.1k xp. Which was at like floor 27 with 27 prestige and 100% dungeon completion.

As for teaming.. I wouldn't say I really use that as an extra training method.. I've done roughly 50% solo 50% with a friend or two, but didn't notice much difference if any at all in the overall xp rate. Not to mention in teaming it's a lot easier to die harming any xp bonus you might get from having the extra players, and it can take a little longer to complete a dungeon.

Are you remembering to reset your ring when you max out your level/prestige so you can keep building up better prestige xp?

I'm 92 combat <_<

Congrats Medi on 1500 Total! :D Now you're in top like 20-30 f2p? :o

I know that Popo is still level 1 Dung, lots of f2p'ers passed him :P

-Med-

Thanks Med :D. Yeah.. I checked and I'm sitting at exactly rank 30 in f2p atm :P.. I imagine that'll slowly drop off a bit when more top f2pers start training Dungeoneering, but it looks great in the mean time :D

89 Prayer

89prayer.png

Decided to take a little break from Dungeoneering to get another Prayer level ;). 21mil cash or so left from 90 :wall:

• 1 month later...

Finally another post to add, as I haven't been playing rs much lately because I've been quite busy, but here it is at last, my 9th 99!

99 Mining

99Mining2.jpg

Finally went ahead and got that 99 Mining at last! Maxed right hand column. Starting from Woodcutting and working my way up in order to Mining!

(Other pics in "My 99's" Section of Blog)

Just had to say it, I saw your oldest stat pics and had a moment of nostalgia for the yellow prayer icon, which brought a balance of colors to the skills page. Every time I look at my skills page i am irritated by the new white one.

Ahhh yeah, those were the good days.. I remember how shocked I was after seeing it as a white icon.. it took awhile to get used to all the new stat icons.

Wow.

Awesome, keep it up!

First f2p to max dun? :o

I doubt it, (assuming you mean 120, because there are already a few f2pers with 99+ Dungeoneering). That and I'm not too keen on training it for the time being, but you never know.

Finally another post to add, as I haven't been playing rs much lately because I've been quite busy, but here it is at last, my 9th 99!

99 Mining

99Mining2.jpg

Finally went ahead and got that 99 Mining at last! Maxed right hand column. Starting from Woodcutting and working my way up in order to Mining!

(Other pics in "My 99's" Section of Blog)

GRATS on 99 mining/1515 total medi!@@@@@@@@@

Sorry I just missed it, as everyone can see from the screenshot..but nice job anyway (Y), did you take a video?

No more mining, focus on all 90+ pl0x!

{Edit} Just Realised i pmed you aswell..howd you get your pm green? O.O

And now, to get 90 rc/pray, and 99 dung! Hopefully I can fit in some more dung with you, since i have been the secret to your epicness in dung *cough*

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Sorry I just missed it, as everyone can see from the screenshot..but nice job anyway (Y), did you take a video?

And now, to get 90 rc/pray, and 99 dung! Hopefully I can fit in some more dung with you, since i have been the secret to your epicness in dung *cough*

Tyvm! :cool:

It's alright Sim, I know you would have come if you could have, or were on earlier :). The 90+'s will be coming, just did another 200 loads of air runes the other day, and did a few Dungeons with Gp. 138 xp from level atm :P. The 3 of us should do some Dungs sometime ;). As for the green pm.. go under your "options" tab, and click under "split chat". There is a bunch.. I think 15 colours you can choose from for your pm colour now.

• 2 weeks later...

[hide]

[/hide]

It's alright Sim, I know you would have come if you could have, or were on earlier :). The 90+'s will be coming, just did another 200 loads of air runes the other day, and did a few Dungeons with Gp. 138 xp from level atm :P. The 3 of us should do some Dungs sometime ;). As for the green pm.. go under your "options" tab, and click under "split chat". There is a bunch.. I think 15 colours you can choose from for your pm colour now.

Thanks for the tips. GREEN PM IS EPIC. We should totally do a threesome with gp, it would be so hawt. But he might put the items in the wrong holes..i mean doors -.-

and..

gl with that 88 rc.

and something to remind you of to make you lol, or maybe hit me..

lost-the-game.jpg

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/lost-the-game.jpg

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

Simnic0.png

[hide]

[/hide]

Thanks for the tips. GREEN PM IS EPIC. We should totally do a threesome with gp, it would be so hawt. But he might put the items in the wrong holes..i mean doors -.-

and..

gl with that 88 rc.

and something to remind you of to make you lol, or maybe hit me..

lost-the-game.jpg

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/lost-the-game.jpg

For sure.. I need to start getting dung up there soon anyways, so we can do some 3 ways.

God bleep it.

I'm with you.. Thanks a lot sim -.-

Speaking of 88 rc Sim.. I know you where there gratsing me but..

88 RuneCrafting

88runecrafting.png

88 Runecrafting at last! Time for some 9x Airs! After a little break.. Rcing really starts to get to you after so much at once :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

god how can you stand rc'ing lol, whats your method? i start wanting to die after 10k ess :wall:

The short answer is.. I can't, rcing drives me nuts :wall:.. and I have to be in the right frame of mind to actually get myself to train it. Anyways.. I've done a few different things.. but the method I use most is Air V-tele. Basically I take 27 ess, 1 law (per load I'm going to do), and fire staff and run to the alter and teleport back to Varrock.. then run to the bank, bank it, and run back. You should also use the musician to rest when you need to (I think it's every 3 passes, but not 100% sure atm) I find this averages me about 8k xp/hr (being about 1k xp/hr faster than just running, and when the xp is this low.. the extra 1k makes a big difference) and is a decent profit depending on your level, when putting the hours in. Another method I've used occasionally (which I don't enjoy as much.. but Airs have just always been my personal fave =p) is similar.. except you run to the earth alter and craft 26 ess per trip. (law rune, fire rune, and air staff) The xp rate for this (without rcing gloves) is a bit more than Airs.. at about 9k/hr.. and depending on prices at 3x and 4x can be decent profit as well, and don't forget to rest ;). The third method I use involves playing gop, but gop isn't really my thing.. so I don't use this much. I use my gop tokens to buy water tablets.. then with (law rune/water tabs 26 ess and air staff) I tab to the alter and tele to Fally.. bank at the east bank, and tab back. It's hard to pick out an xp/cash rate for this.. because it's dependent on how well you do in gop. But I can tell you.. you can average ~100 tabs per hour using this (not including the time spent in gop) which works out to a little over 16k xp/hr. This has been known for very great profits at higher rcing levels especially when waters are up in price. The 4th and final method I ever use is again with water runes. The xp is the slowest out of all the methods.. (at about 6k/hr) but has potentially great profits as well. Basically.. I start at Draynor bank.. run to the alter, use cabbage tele, run back to Draynor bank, run straight out.. rest at the musician, then back to the alter.

Another quick thing to note.. that with all the Teleport methods.. you can also substitute for a law staff if you choose (a reward from Dungeoneering) as it is most likely cheaper resulting in slightly greater profits. Also make sure to have use the explorers ring (3) if you have it.. because not only does it bonus runes and xp each trip(elemental runes only), I based my hourly xp figures on the fact that you'd be wearing it. If you find yourself getting bored.. one way to try to stay at it.. is by switching through some methods.. and find a way that works best for you. I hope this was helpful, and good luck with the RuneCrafting :thumbsup:

Congrats on 20M fm and cook exp Medi <3:

Going to train dung now? :o

-Med-

Thanks MED :D

A little bit, I'd like to get it to at least 80.. so I can say all my skills are 80+ again :P so we'll see how that goes. I'm almost always up for a dung if I'm not particularly busy with something else, so if you want to do some some, let me know :).

yeh i have been doing the teli method and it still bores me to death lol. 8k xp a hour is just so low

Yup, that's RuneCrafting for you unfortunately. If you want faster xp.. and have/are willing to spend a ton of cash you could try making Tiara's which is a more 'low average' type of xp rate compared to most skills.. but considerably faster than using rune essence.

Nice Dungeoneering! Your rcing is impressive as well, I know that I would never be able to reach level 88 rc in F2P myself.

Good luck with your future goals!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Grats on 75 dg!

What's with the Meat-shield thing?

It's most damage taken, I got it because well, I usually just rushed in and soaked up all the damage for everyone else.. that and I cleared extra rooms while they were all just ready and waiting to go fight the boss and wouldn't help out :P

Nice Dungeoneering! Your rcing is impressive as well, I know that I would never be able to reach level 88 rc in F2P myself.

Good luck with your future goals!

Tyvm :), Believe me.. There was a time where I didn't think I'd ever get passed 80 Rcing, it just keeps dragging on and on. Worst part being.. I'm not even halfway and it doesn't get any faster :wall:.

Congrats on 75 Dung Medi <3:

-Med-

Thanks Med! <3: