Cricket!

jemathonical

Geese, India won by 3 runs..Really close and made for a brilliant game

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I don't know if I felt more sorry for Watson or Katich. Katich for getting out for 98 after getting out in the last test for 99 or Watson for getting out for 93 after getting out in the last test for 96(?).

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I reckon the referral system is done wrong tbh, should simply be if its marginal benefit of the doubt to the batsman..

But if the benefit of the doubt decision is given a review shouldn't be lost.

As I said before, Australia will win easily...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Although the Pakis are disappointing I am impressed with the young players they have. A 17 year old playing Test cricket against Australia and facing 145km/h must not be fun. I'm jumping around the crease at about 125-130km/h.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Congratulations to Watson for finally getting 100 runs and to the 17 year old Mohammad Aamer for getting his first 5 wicket haul in a test match!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

It was a pretty straight forward catch as well :P I was sure he was going to be out

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Wow..Pakistan lost. :unsure: I didn't see that coming! They totally threw the game away today, all out for 139. Hauritz got 5 crucial wickets which really helped Australia, and Haddin took some amazing catches.

Hussey's 136 n.o and Watson's 97 (Watson & centuries don't seem to go together) really helped Australia to win as well. Great work by the Australian players :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , bad luck to Pakistan.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Pfft, never looked like we'd lose... :)

Haha. I hoped you'd lose, in fact I should have prayed to Allah for a Pakistani victory, but alas it was not his will.

I wish NZ were plating soon while I have acess to cricket on tv...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Hmm this is interesting: http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/current/story/443007.html

Seems like a prety big calim Modi made, surely he'd have some kind of basis for his claims.

However Chris Cairns is a very respected cricketer and gentleman, and these claims are a very big attack on his character...

rosssigfinal.jpg

I doubt Cairns would've been match fixing :shock:

Anyway, epic innings by Ponting, long overdue as well :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous