Cricket!

jemathonical

Losing the first test by an innings & winning the second test by an innings. Amends? They sure made amends with that performance. Winning with 9 balls remaining for the match to get over. Amla was crazy good.

Sad to see Brett Lee retiring from test cricket. I think he was superb, a very likeable sportsman. But if he manages to prolong his career because of this decision then well & good, atleast we'll be able to see him in some kind of action.

Is there anything that hasn't been said about Sachin? 200 not out in an ODI! Simply awesome. :mrgreen:

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

I was watching that game, it's definitely a great achievement, it was amazing to watch.

Great batting pitch and short boundaries helped him though :P

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Oh god, lets not get into NZ vs Australia...

Mwuahahaha!

The game was over before I realised..

Where was it being played? There seemed to be a lack of people and New Zealand usually seems to have quite a large cricket following, especially in twenty/20's..

EDIT: Just finished watching the twenty/20, Southee needs New Zealander of the year or something :thumbsup:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Oh god, lets not get into NZ vs Australia...

Lets do it now!

Awesome game, outrageous batting from McCullum, and also Cameron White's knock was great (though aside from Southee nobody else seems to be able to bowl under pressure).

Also drop bloody Jacob Oram, he's terrible.

Southee is starting to prove himself, 0-44 off 4 (well 1-50 off 5) arn't justice to how he bowled at the end.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I have a bye of Saturday so a day of watching it seems :P

Great stuff from Scotty, and thank god orams gone... Pathetic.

Finally some GOOD cricket!

About time Australia stopped skipping around the field playing lower ranked teams and got a solid beating.

I wish Bracken and Lee would be fit to play again though :(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Stupid Clark, cricket's more important than personal life... :unsure:

At least Voges gets a chance to play

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• 2 weeks later...

Argh New Zealand getting it handed to them and We lost our semi-final today. I bowled 20 dot balls in a row, then got carted for tow fours and a six. I also came back at the death but couldn't seem to hit the stumps arrgh. So I ended up with 1-33 off 8, which is ok when the opposition scores 253 off 40 overs. We struggled pretty hard to keep up with the run-rate and folded. So yeah, that's the end of the season for Albion...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Our Saturday game was pretty good.

First game for a while (bye + forfiet..) and we managed to bowl them out for 138 (I opened bowling as normal and took 2-16 off 7) Didn't get to bowl to the tail! Sad! :P

We won by 10 wickets, one of the openers smashed 91 off about 60 balls. FOr our second win of the season (out of many games! :P)

One/Two games left for us.

I'll tell ya what, this is my first season bowling pace (well, medium pace :P) and I love it so far, opening the bowling... Inswing is so awesome :) Probaly a little bit slower then the men from other teams but I see no reason to sacrifice swing for pace :P

NZ also going along nicely now, but its far too late. Go McCullum! And Tim McIntosh suprising!

I like BJ Watling, but Ingram, gotta go...

I wish I still played :( I still remember one game where we were playing some epic team, they made 412 off the 50 overs, then bowled us out in 9 overs laugh.gif

I hope New Zealand win, that'd be an epic turn around

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Cricket has always bored me.

My PE teacher forces me and my friends to be in the cricket team despite a golden rule of the school's ethos, "you don't have to be in a team if you don't want to."

I played that once is Phys. Ed, and it was probably the only game we played that semester that I actually liked.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Yeah they named Kane Williamson!

Remember facing him in 2008 for a school game... He scored 90 (far less then expected!) but his bowling tore us to peices.

Why name Jeetan Patel in the team? He's been terrible lately and Williamson is an equal or even better spinner anyway.

I hope Williamson gets a go, and even if he fails he stays in there. NZ really need to give him international experience early IMO.

Damnit! My cricket team missed out on the semi's by one game. We had them all bowled for 101 and of course, thinking we were gonna win, went in to bat to be bowled all out for 83 >.<

Still, seniors next year so I'll be playing with my Dad. That'll make for some interesting games :XD:.

disturbeda.png

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Yeah they named Kane Williamson!

Remember facing him in 2008 for a school game... He scored 90 (far less then expected!) but his bowling tore us to peices.

Why name Jeetan Patel in the team? He's been terrible lately and Williamson is an equal or even better spinner anyway.

I hope Williamson gets a go, and even if he fails he stays in there. NZ really need to give him international experience early IMO.

Yeah that is [bleep]ING MEAN! Yeah, I can't see Patel having a better chance of taking wicktes than Williamson, and, as I said to everyone before the first test, I can't see him doing any worse than Ingram. I also remember him making his one-day debut for ND against Bangladesh in '08 when he was 17. Buuut then I also remember Southee making HIS First Class debut for ND, and look at him atm...

I don't care if we lose, as long as KW does well, I'll be happy.

Still, funny cos Greatbatch said he wasn't in the reckoning for this series. And then Vettori said they weren't going to play and extra Batsman cos they batting failed (cos the bowling did too), and KW gets called up... I guess he's sorta an all rounder though.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Daniel Vettori seems to be once of the best batsmen for the New Zealanders :o

meowth.png

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• 5 weeks later...

Australia lost to Bangladesh :unsure:

RIP Michaelangelopolous