Runners and Teleporters.

slaytanicc

It's unfair really but noone wants to lose items when they die. Thanks to GOP even F2P now have 1 click teles. I guess you could bring Lumbridge and RC Guild tabs and hope for the best. :P

It's so hard to PK in F2P due to poor weapons, good armour, low hits and poor magic spells. People PK in rune in P2P where there's whips and dragon weapons, in F2P there's the same armour but much weaker weapons.

imagangster.png

Nuu, there's way to many restrictions, limits and ditches as there is. If they made a teleport restriction, 'hotspots' will become emptier than Keldagrim.

Plus, good pkers apparently know how to 'K0' people before they tele.

Hmmm i know how to KO, its just hard to KO someone thats busy teleporting.

I'm sure it's not impossible.

Oh yes excuse me while i magically throw my sword to where ever he teleported himself so i can KO him.

Seriously? :wall:

What? You've never thrown a weapon before? I hear it's quite fatal :lol:

But seriously, this is apparent even in real life situations:

Keep the player confused mentally. It doesn't matter if they have ice barrage. If you can catch them off guard hard enough and fast enough, their head may crumble for those precious seconds needed to give the killing blow. That's why ice barrage is such a hard spell to counter. The animation itself will scare you and rattle your brain. A surprise is the bets form of attack ::'

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Yeah, 'cause we can control luck. :roll: You're the kind of kid who thinks he's smart in pking but is actually just the scum of it. Fight to the death or you're no better than a 1-itemer.

What makes you think I'm a pker? I have never, and hopefully never will pk.

I'm glad to not know anything at all, whatsoever about pking, but that doesn't mean I can't have my views on it.

To me, YOU are the scum of pkers, it's people like you who have brought my opinion down of them through the floor. Both your reasons for calling me scum seem to have one thing in common also. For both, after the fight they'd both result in you making no profit and wasting a bit of food. It seems to me all you want to do is kill people to become rich, insult them if they basically don't surrender themselves or have good items, and act like you rule the world because of it.

Welcome to the internet. May I take your coat? #-o

P.S. When I was a lower lvl, I was never a pker. Now that I'm around lvl 110, I find that hunting down players for profit can be quite exhilarating. And that "no profit" thing for the new pvp is a lie, just like the cake is :shock: .

I made +100k drop on f2p: druidic top, addy legs, some iron arrows, rune scimmy, leather armor, water runes, and some food.

My friend made +5 mill because he died a lot. Master wand and something else, I think it was a whip or something.

Just be careful that you don't have a soft cushion of cash to fall back onto in the worst case scenario. Every time you enter a pvp world, the sidewalk of your character's life shrink from five feet to three inches.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Actually, if you think about it, your opponent was the smarter combatant. He came prepared to fight to the near death and leave, while you came to fish to the death. That means that he has a chance to either win something, or lose nothing. You however, risked everything to win something. That means that in this scenario, he was the better combatant.

Picture3-1-1-1.jpg

Part of the challenge is to keep people from getting away from you. In my opinion, Jagex did a pretty good job with the safe zone time penalty. If you are fairly good at pking, a runner shouldn't pose too much of a problem in taking down.

Here is an example of how it could work out.........

- Player 1 is fighting Player 2

- Player 2 is out of food andd runs away to a safe area.

- While in the safe area Player 1 Binds/Ices him and whips out some specs

- Player 2 dies and Player 1 gets his loot, all with 5 or more seconds to spare.

How for teleporters, if it bothers you so much you could just get 85 Magic and use Teleblaock.

teleblock+entangle <3:

= not-to-flame-you-or-anything-but-it's-p2p-and-obviosly-no-member-would-fight-in-a-p2p-pvp-world-in-full-rune

On topic: I believe they are just being clever.

Would you rather lose your 150k to be "honourable" or would you save it for another day?

saying "get over it" would seem nooby but you gott'eh realise not ALL players are going to do the honourable thing. I myself would tele IF i was being teamed on OR a huge level distance (109 - 127). but playing more then a few years you get that experiance (especially when they coulda dropped a whip and teleblock ran out as you delt the final blow :wall: )

Popoto.~<3

Yes I do beleive that the threadstarter should really get over it. The other player played within the rules of the game and you got to learn to deal with it. And for all we know, you could have just conjured this story up to gather some attention to yourself. Its a game, big deal, you didnt get the kill. Instead of whining over it, go find someone else to kill.

Mystik01.gif

They should make it so that you can only tele if your not attacking somebody, or havn't been attacking somebody in the last 10 seconds, thats enough time to get your KO.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

They should just make Teleblock F2P, so raising magic above 60 there actually gives some advantage.

:thumbup: YES!

Or they could even make a F2P version of teleblock. Something that lasts for only a minute for example.

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

they seriously need to take out teleports while ur in combat. thats just annoying.

Seriously annoying when you're about to finish with a final blow

and they used teleport. :wall:

So, i attacked this 120 guy training in SOS red spider and the fight went good and all, i was owning him untill both of us ran out of food and in the end he teleported out. :lol:... :cry:

Removed teleport from free pvp worlds or wait 10 sec like logout thingy, or give f2p some teleblock magic spell. :thumbsup:

As others have said, get mage to 85 and use teleblock and entangle.

And you should also think... Who enjoys dying and losing their stuff? Nobody

Who has "honor" anymore? RS is a GAME, honor would be near impossible to find...

5c96fbd7db.png

java2009021518224462vn5.png

PROUD Owner of Quest cape since 12/25/08 99 Attack Achieved 6/5/09

Drops: Dragon Boots x5, Dragon Chainbody x1 (Dusties) Abyssal Whip x3, Abyssal Head x1

Best single TT Reward: Saradomin Platebody + Zammy Page 3

erm? would you just go around letting people kill you without running away or teleporting?

Might as well drop the full rune on the ground.

Might aswell stay the hell out of PvP

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Fact of life. Either be a teleblocking member or go to deep wild.

Yeah, 'cause we can control luck. :roll: You're the kind of kid who thinks he's smart in pking but is actually just the scum of it. Fight to the death or you're no better than a 1-itemer.

What makes you think I'm a pker? I have never, and hopefully never will pk.

I'm glad to not know anything at all, whatsoever about pking, but that doesn't mean I can't have my views on it.

To me, YOU are the scum of pkers, it's people like you who have brought my opinion down of them through the floor. Both your reasons for calling me scum seem to have one thing in common also. For both, after the fight they'd both result in you making no profit and wasting a bit of food. It seems to me all you want to do is kill people to become rich, insult them if they basically don't surrender themselves or have good items, and act like you rule the world because of it.

How can you relate to this situation if you haven't pked. -.-

And it IS aggravating when you waste food for someone to run away. It would sort of be like attacking a dummy that fights back and doesn't give drops.

Igor_U_Noobs.gif

tweaked.gif

If a man is not a worker, he is nothing.

BOSS.