- Turnpikes - Road to Max Cape -

Wow!! Awesome job man, I have serious respect for your patience. I really think slayer is one of the best 99s in the game, with a amazing cape as well! Wear that thing with pride.

Now if only I could complete my fletching goal still haha.

Pennsylvania represent :)

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

[hide]kec4sz.jpg

20tgtvl.jpg

2n1e5nl.jpg

33omn8n.jpg

1585f9h.jpg

mh8x7r.jpg

29zvb06.jpg

30jl209.jpg[/hide]

Well I got 73 & 74 Thieving quite a bit ago, but I figured I would just do one big update. I then decided to get 90 Magic via Stringing Amulets. Holy god is that method fast. I plan on getting 94 Magic when I get the money lined up. I got 83 Herblore, and I really do want to get it up more, but the money is just too much right now. I may farm the herbs. And I finally started doing Sara Godwars..got my first non-shard/non-gay split. A 1.9M SS. And then last night I went Zammy with my real life buddies, and of course we get a Shard. -.- I go no other drop because Sara cleaned my LSP out. Thanks for reading.

Turnpikes.png

Well I was doing Sara a lot this past weekend, and I finally got my first hilt split. 18.3M :D I went and sold some stuff, and was able to safely buy an AGS finally. I finally got Modern Warfare 2, so do not expect updates too much anymore. :)

[hide]w9em15.jpg

2jc61qc.jpg

1zx5iq.jpg

23w1lqp.jpg[/hide]

Turnpikes.png

Hi. I am quitting temporarily to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2..I have been known to get 10th prestiege before any of my friends, and with work playing this and that would not allow me to do so. I will log on still, but I sold everything until I decide to start playing actively again. I will do my best to get a level or two..

Turnpikes.png

• 4 weeks later...

Yo. It's been almost a month now since the last post. I have no plans on returning to Runescape from the looks of things. I will get on to briefly do the Christmas event, but after that no more. My job combined with Call of Duty, my family and the holidays has made it impossible to even think about playing anymore, and besides I like the challenge on Call of Duty. So until next time we meet, have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. :)

Turnpikes.png

• 1 month later...

Just to inform everyone I am not dead. I am working at McDonald's now, and I really do enjoy it. I am still playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 as well. I did clean up my bank and what not, but as far as a picture I can't be asked. I have 137M and my main members items that I couldn't drop. I may try to get a few levels, such as 80 Smithing and 94 Magic if I can squeez in time, but no promises. How are you guys doing?

Turnpikes.png

• 4 weeks later...