- Turnpikes - Road to Max Cape -

fishing88e.png

Not much to report right now. Been playing Call of Duty, but this morning my controller broke. Not sure when I am getting a new one. Anyhow I got this sometime ago, and now I am back to Slaying. Maybe I will get 94.

Turnpikes.png

Congrats on graduating mate, what's next as for studying? Or just going on a vacation first? :P

<3:

I am not sure about vacation. The economy is bad where I live at so I don't know. I plan on just getting my license and a job this summer.

Turnpikes.png

• 2 months later...

Well look at this. My blog is still here. Yeah, so I quit Roonscape and have been playing Call of Duty: World at War. If you want wrecked on there by the way my gamertag is on my signature. So my summer was great on the whole, but my grandma died who I loved a lot.. Other than that it was great. Had a nice 4th, and I turned 18. This was the last level I got before I quit. Right now I am just messing around, and seeing if I can actually play the game for 10-20 minutes without getting bored. Nice to see you guys again. I hope to get some posts.

Smithing76.png

Turnpikes.png

Well I haven't gotten any levels yet because I am still working my way back into the game. I love how so many people actually enjoyed me coming back into the Codguy clan chat. :) So......I got muted for 24 hours for being an idiot in non members. Haha. I hope to get membership today, but no guarentee.

Turnpikes.png

Well I haven't gotten any levels yet because I am still working my way back into the game. I love how so many people actually enjoyed me coming back into the Codguy clan chat. :) So......I got muted for 24 hours for being an idiot in non members. Haha. I hope to get membership today, but no guarentee.

so, you mean you're not an idiot? :o

jking, wish i was on when you were :P

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif

I love seeing people say mai name :D

Lolz.

Glad you're back, and hope to see 95 Slayer soon (did you get 94 today? I wasn't around for a bit and I don't know)!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Disturbed - Thank you sir. :) Good luck on 99 Construction

Dodo - You are the man. I appreciate the warm welcome.

Trecht - I keel u, but I love you. Haha. You are my main ftp man.

Cod - Your clan chat is the best. Sometimes the idiots make me angry, but on the whole it is awesome. Thanks. :) Good luck on the triple 99's.

Well time for an update! I have been Slaying the last few days, and have something to show for it.

slayer94.png

dragonboots67.png

dragonboots68.png

mining71.png

Turnpikes.png

Omg, the blog lurker actually posts! :o

Grats on the levels, especially 94 Slayer which is epic hawtness. <3:

Awe. Ily Diesel.

I am God. I finished Sheep Herder, and both Mournings End quests. :) Dark Beasts at 135 combat. GOML.

Turnpikes.png

Congrats on the boots and 94 Slayer! :D Best of luck with 99. ::'

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

So some quests I have done:

Cold War

A Soul's Bane

Enlightened Journey

Making History

Hazeel Cult

What Lies Below

:D I have to do Defender of Varrock and In Aid Of Myreque tomorrow or sometime for the Varrock Diary..

runecrafting63.png

abyssalwhip31.png

dragonboots69.png

An extra special shout-out to two people: Codguy for getting his triple 99's tonight, and Picard for his 99 Fletching today/quest help. Thanks.

Turnpikes.png