- Turnpikes - Road to Max Cape -

Well I don't know how much that is total, but I sold all of them for 277k a piece over a two day period. I also found out that the Humidify spell on Lunar is good Magic experience. So another mini goal I am setting is 90 Magic!

Turnpikes.png

Haseo_8492ed-Turnpikes.gif

The race is on... 8-)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Well I haven't updated much lately. Been busy with real life and getting ready for graduation. I have a ton of levels including the ultimate 70 Agility! That was boring, but I did it. I got a few Construction & Hunter levels too. I plan on getting 75 in each of those. Got a few Dragon Boots, and one was from the Saradomin Mages. Don't really like those too much. Got 61 Runecrafting too.

[hide=72 & 73 Construction]construction72.png

construction73.png[/hide]

[hide=Two Dragon Boots]dragonboots65.png

dragonboots66.png[/hide]

[hide=71-73 Hunter]hunter71.png

hunter72.png

hunter73.png[/hide]

hunter74.png

[hide=62-69 Agility]agility62.png

agility63.png

agility64.png

agility65j.png

agility66.png

agility67.png

agility68.png

agility69.png[/hide]

agility70.png

runecrafting61.png

Turnpikes.png

Good luck on your goals! Why not use dungeon doors instead of larders (saves on butler costs)?

NO MERCH - NO PEST CONTROL - NO SOUL WARS

Lowest combat (only sub-90) on the TIF high scores list

mr_ph3r.png

8inagility.jpg

mr_ph3r.png

Yeah, I really moved out of the combat phase, but I can never figure out what to spend my money on. I want 94 Magic, but jesus christ that would be the most boring experience of my life. I have considered going for 99 Firemaking and just doing Yews just for the hell of it, but we will see. Only a few levels for now.

magic86.png

magic87.png

thieving71.png

Finally got a new Pyramid Plunder room. Kind of happy about that. This past weekend was my senior prom/afterparty deal. So I was out from 12-4 AM Friday night into Saturday. The Magic was just kind of a sit around because I was tired thing.

Turnpikes.png

Well since this weekend I have been doing so much work. I FINALLY FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL! WOOO! My commencement (ceremony) is tomorrow night. I am rolling in the money in the cards too, haha. Well from Sunday to Tuesday night I was fishing, and I got 86 and 87 Fishing. Today I woke up and decided to do some work since I have no school. I got 71 Agility, 74 & 75 Construction, and 80 Prayer! Woo! Right now I am working on 75 Farming and Smithing. I have Smithing in progress right now, but Farming will take a few days. That's all for now guys, thanks.

agility71.png

construction74.png

construction75.png

fishing86.png

fishing87.png

[hide=77-79 Prayer]prayer77.png

prayer78.png

prayer79.png[/hide]

prayer80.png

Turnpikes.png

[hide=PICTURES!]hunter75.png

farming73.png

smithing74.png

smithing75.png

prayer81.png

prayer82.png

firemaking87.png

cooking90.png[/hide]

I got 82 Prayer and 135 Combat! (Was letting my real life friend use the altar so I bought it.) Working on 75 Farming slowly, and some other random levels which got me 2k total!

Turnpikes.png

farming74.png

Well it is all over..I officially graduated high school. Friday night was our commencement ceremony, and it rained the entire time. The kid in front of me ate his Tassel and his program..(He was a little slow.) I had a nice cookout last night, and this morning I went and got my diploma. I have been playing Call of Duty 4 on the Xbox 360. My gamertag is o DiiStUrBeD i add if you choose, but I will beat you. I got a new computer this weekend with some graduation money! It is an Emachine with 3GB of memory, a Nividia video card..Windows Vista! It beats my old tower I was using from 2002. Now I can play HD without any lag at all! I will get 75 Farming tomorrow, and from there I am not sure.

Turnpikes.png

Alright. So Call of Duty has taken priority over Runescape now. I don't expect to quit this game, but who knows. A break is always nice. Got some nice levels. I also got the Seers Diary completely finished.

farming75.png

runecrafting62.png

thieving72.png

Turnpikes.png