Quite an update here. :D

First off 91 Slayer... :)

slayer91.png

Got some drops now!

abyssalwhip17.png

abyssalwhip18.png

abyssalwhip19.png

dragonspear1.png

The second two whip drops were on the same task, and were about 25 kill apart. :) That is my first Dragon Spear drop too. So now I have money to buy my Solo Bando gear. I have a four day weekend this weekend. Friday-Monday so I hope to get close to or get 92 Slayer. I am going to try find some people on TIF here that will take me along on Bandos trips as well. :D Just post here if you want me to tag along.

Turnpikes.png

Bump from school. Nothing new to update. I started doing some tasks after 91 last night. Got an Abyssal task and had no whips. When I get home I have 189 (I think) Abyssal Demons to kill so woo! <3: Let's see some posts.

Turnpikes.png

nice blog, kept me occupied for a while lol.

you get way to many abby demon tasks though :shock:

shame about your luck there though, even though it's picking up 8-)

good luck with slayer :)

--ryan

Ryan31rjk.png

[hide=]24x Dboots/28x Whips/6x Dbows

50+ Dk drops

99 Cooking achieved 25th of Janurary #52114 to 99.

99 Hunter achieved 21st Feburary #7216 to 99.

99 Defence achieved 7th July #48009 to 99.

99 Hitpoints achieved 5th August #60299 to 99.

99 Attack achieved 14th August #70001 to 99.

99 Strength achieved 2nd September #100069 to 99. [/hide]

Gratz on 91! Keep it up! And keep this blog alive mate, i know it's hard, but you're doing great. ::'

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Dangit now I have to get back to slayer just to beat you :thumbsup:

Nah keep it up gratz on the drops.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

--ryan

Thanks Ryan.Yeah, I don't know why I get so many. I haven't had a single Dust Devil, Gargoyle, Nechreyael, or Spiritual Mage task since 82 Slayer.

Heck of an accomplishment getting 91 Slayer. Really, REALLY impressive :D. Congrats, and keep getting those whip drops. They're oh-so-schmexy!

::'

Awe, thanks for the post dude. I am after at least 92 Slayer which I may get this weekend. (4 days off!) I think your 99 Fishing is more impressive though. Haha.

Gratz on 91! Keep it up! And keep this blog alive mate, i know it's hard, but you're doing great. ::'

I will keep it alive, even I have to talk to myself! :D Hehe. I appreciate the boost of confidence man. Good luck with whatever you are doing.

Dangit now I have to get back to slayer just to beat you :thumbsup:

Nah keep it up gratz on the drops.

Now I think we can let me beat you in Slayer since you have like 1000M 99's already. <3 You're the best man. Thanks.

Turnpikes.png

Well not much to update. I just have been Slaying toward 92. I started my solo Bando spree last night at 12 A.M., and on my first solo kill!

godswordshard11.png

This weekend me and RSW44 are going to do Bandos so wish us luck. ::'

Turnpikes.png

lern2slay.

'Nuff said.

:twss:

Good luck, and yusopro@bandos?

I learned from MC Hammer how to Slayer so I failed. :( And yeah, I try to look pro, but secretly I fail.

Turnpikes.png

--ryan

Thanks Ryan.Yeah, I don't know why I get so many. I haven't had a single Dust Devil, Gargoyle, Nechreyael, or Spiritual Mage task since 82 Slayer.

Wow, i'm the exact same, except i'm only 84 slayer and never had any of those. :roll:

grats on the shard, and good luck at bandos this weekend :)

Ryan31rjk.png

50+ Dk drops

Yeah, well right as I was going to head to Bandos with some friends I logged out and someone got on my account. I lost Guthans, Fury, Dragon Boots, Barrows Gloves, Slayer Helm, Whip, my only Rune Defender.. I got my stuffed changed and im backing up all of my RS pictures incase of rebooting my computer. So I have enough stuff to go camp the Abyssals for the next 4 days and try to make it back.. Awesome. Way to be cool kids. :evil:

Turnpikes.png

Yeah, well right as I was going to head to Bandos with some friends I logged out and someone got on my account. I lost Guthans, Fury, Dragon Boots, Barrows Gloves, Slayer Helm, Whip, my only Rune Defender.. I got my stuffed changed and im backing up all of my RS pictures incase of rebooting my computer. So I have enough stuff to go camp the Abyssals for the next 4 days and try to make it back.. Awesome. Way to be cool kids. :evil:

sorry to hear you got hacked goodluck making your st00f back, sucks about the rune defender. anyway its not the worst loss but keep up the awseome slayering gl with being a truck driver :thumbup:

wow, to think i was just slaying with you before you got hacked :ohnoes:

just aswell you left gs in the bank then, and with your luck recently you wont need to be at abbys for 4 days, try 4 hours ;)

good luck making back anyways :D

Ryan31rjk.png

50+ Dk drops

Well I got basic training gear so I am going to camp the Abyssals now. RSW said he will still take me on the Bandos trip. Here we go pitchtent style. Don't worry guys, it's not about the fall, but what you do on the recovery that matters.

Turnpikes.png

Well I got basic training gear so I am going to camp the Abyssals now. RSW said he will still take me on the Bandos trip. Here we go pitchtent style. Don't worry guys, it's not about the fall, but what you do on the recovery that matters.

Wish i had this spirit

good luck

you deserve luck at abbys and hope you get aload of whips + nice clues

Jamje.png

null and void

Wish i had this spirit

good luck

you deserve luck at abbys and hope you get aload of whips + nice clues

Yeah, well right now Im doing the 187 I have assigned.

Turnpikes.png

hey i know how you feel, left my account alone for overnight....got hacked and lost over 80 mil...but the weird thing is that they left me a message on my friend list 'happy easter, you have been scammed by turnpike'...i don't know if it's you and i'm not accusing you, but i think it's weird...maybe it's the same hacker?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.