- Turnpikes - Road to Max Cape -

Turnpikes doesnt hack people <3:

Get your moniez back soon pl0x :)

Time to activate row ;)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Turnpikes doesnt hack people <3:

Get your moniez back soon pl0x :)

Time to activate row ;)

Yeah, I am pretty sure someone from TIF is doing that because I do not how to hack/keylog, whatever. Etp I love you man. Thanks. <3:

Turnpikes.png

Okay well I needed a day to think..I slept on it and here what I am going to do. Instead of doing Slayer now, I am going to try something now. I am going to do any form of monster hunting I can, and camp Slayer monsters for drops. My new goals are 88 Summoning, and 90+ Magic, and maybe 80 Prayer. So well see how it goes. :ohnoes:

magic82.png

summoning82.png

summoning83.png

Turnpikes.png

Well last night my buddy came over and stayed the night. We decided to Duo Bandos non lootshare. He ended up getting Tassets & a Godshard which was pretty cool. I have yet to get anything, but I guess I will keep at it. I am finally back to doing some Slayer after a few days off. Got some levels and drops, but only posting the levels for right now. Also, I got 1,900 total level now so woo for that.

magic83.png

magic84.png

agility59.png

thieving66.png

Turnpikes.png

MAJOR update. I have a lot of whips to show you guys. :) So here are those. The last two are from last night and this morning before school.

AbyssalWhip21.jpg

AbyssalWhip22.jpg

AbyssalWhip23.jpg

AbyssalWhip24-1.png

AbyssalWhip25.png

Decided to kill 5M or so of my cash and buy some Prayer levels. This level was sufficent for what I wanted. Didn't find it revelant to post 71-75.

Prayer76.jpg

And then I got these which got me 134 Combat! :D 4 more!

Summoning85.jpg

Summoning86.jpg

Finally got 75 Woodcutting! Got into the mood with my real life buddy and got 76 too.

Woodcutting75.jpg

Woodcutting76.jpg

And slowly getting my way to 70 Thieving. I get bored after 1 level so ugh.

Thieving67.jpg

Teleblock after 2 and half years! WOO! :D

Magic85.jpg

Turnpikes.png

Nice whip count mate. And seeing as you have guthans, when doing agil in pyamid take no food, keep guthans in bag, there are some mid level frogs right next to it, can use these to get health back

Oh really? :D Haha. I never knew that. Thank you sir. :mrgreen:

Turnpikes.png

Very nice amount of whips, and also while training agility I suggest bringing B2P, kill the skeletons, and use the spell for quicker training without banking. :thumbsup:

Oh, and stop changing your goals so quickly!

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

Very nice amount of whips, and also while training agility I suggest bringing B2P, kill the skeletons, and use the spell for quicker training without banking. :thumbsup:

Oh, and stop changing your goals so quickly!

I will change my goal 50 times if it means I keep playing. By the way I quit 99 Cooking and started Slayer again. :) Look at this for one day.

slayer92.png

dragonlegs1.png

abyssalwhip27.png

dragonboots24.png

dragonboots25.png

dragonboots26.png

dragonboots27.png

Got the Dragon Legs yesterday morning. The boots were all from my first Spiritual Mage task. 155 - 4 Boots. :) The whip was on 171 Abyssal Demons. I am back in business. 9M cash now. Thank you to Foulshot and Wouter for coming to my 92 slayer picture, missed their messages, but still happy. <3:

Turnpikes.png

Congratulations on the awesome drops, you deserve it. Being hacked is something I would hate and well done for having the perseverance to continue, but not only that, but to get back up to the high you were previously at. I know there is still a lot left, but hey, at this rate you'll be there in no time.

Good luck! :)

P.S. ESC is win.

Dodongo_200.png

I <3 SikTh.

Congratulations on the awesome drops, you deserve it. Being hacked is something I would hate and well done for having the perseverance to continue, but not only that, but to get back up to the high you were previously at. I know there is still a lot left, but hey, at this rate you'll be there in no time.

Good luck! :)

P.S. ESC is win.

Thanks dude. The only reason I kept playing was because I knew he didn't key log me. Also my BGS was in my bank so I still had money. :) The will to succeed is greater than before. And yes, I do enjoy the ESC chat man. Good luck with your goals.

Turnpikes.png

OMG luckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckyluckylucky :shock:

Keep it up ;)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!