- Turnpikes - Road to Max Cape -

2elv4nk.jpg

fm15at.jpg

2re1jdx.jpg

2usit5x.jpg

Okay, well as you can see I am on track for 80 Thieving already. Today was an amazing day off. It started with me actually getting some good sleep, and then doing this EPIC Saradomin Godwars trip. On my up to get the KC I found a guy in Verac's. I asked him if I could get on his team, and he said sure. We were trio'ing, and unfortunately we didn't get a Hilt. We got two Saradomin Sword splits of about 3M instead! I ended up with about 6.15M cash in my inventory, and overall about 7.1M total with items that I banked as drops. (Magic/Ranarr seeds, Rune Skirts/Kites.) I am back up to 17M now after buying a few things.

Turnpikes.png

So I got muted for saying I was going to kill myself for Mining in Lady Heinous's clan chat, and someone reported me. You can take that clan chat and shove it where the sun does not shine.

That's happened to me too.

Be happy that Jagex didn't call the police on you and send them to your house to make sure you were okay.

They did that to me and took down like all my personal information. Be careful what you say.

Was your mute 3 days?

So I got muted for saying I was going to kill myself for Mining in Lady Heinous's clan chat, and someone reported me. You can take that clan chat and shove it where the sun does not shine.

That's happened to me too.

Be happy that Jagex didn't call the police on you and send them to your house to make sure you were okay.

They did that to me and took down like all my personal information. Be careful what you say.

Was your mute 3 days?

Nope. Wasn't even a day. :)

Turnpikes.png

Well after a month of training and playing Runescape again I now have SIX new level 80+ skills. I also got 93 Herblore so I can use Stew to make Overloads. I plan on collecting herbs & herb seeds via Slayer to use for potions to save money. As of now I am just Slaying away. :D

Turnpikes.png

Slayer drops...about all. I also made my first batch of Overloads. (22 right now, with supplies for another 13) Man they are expensive. Making money for Verac's right now so I can go back to Sara Godwars.

Turnpikes.png

• 2 months later...

Well I bought a month of membership. I doubt I will do much, and it is more likely I will not be training this skill. I will probably do Slayer, Herblore, and a little Monster Hunting. My chat is on. Enjoy.

Turnpikes.png

I used 10 Penguin Points and went from 5-12. That also made me hit 2,100 total. In other news I have been working a lot lately, and in game I have been doing some Slayer mixed with making some Extreme Sets and collecting Herbs and charms. I still need about 400k experience in charms to have 98 Summoning banked..No rush.

Turnpikes.png

I just noticed, I have three skills that are higher than yours. =]

Happy moment.

And then a sad moment cause it's only three.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Happy moment.

One of which I haven't had time to sufficiently train, another because I absolutely hate it, and another one because I only train it when I am talking on Skype or am extremely busy.

But..since we've been friends for quite a while I will give you the benefit and say congratulations. Now if you'd actually talk to me in game once in a while we'd be straight.

Turnpikes.png

Happy moment.

One of which I haven't had time to sufficiently train, another because I absolutely hate it, and another one because I only train it when I am talking on Skype or am extremely busy.

But..since we've been friends for quite a while I will give you the benefit and say congratulations. Now if you'd actually talk to me in game once in a while we'd be straight.

Aww has the little baby not had it's much needed attention? :o

Keep slaying son, don't get distracted.

Happy moment.

I'd talk to you ingame if you had my current account added.

Hm, I'll have to redownload skype.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Happy moment.

I'd talk to you ingame if you had my current account added.

Hm, I'll have to redownload skype.

Yeah..I work a lot though so I don't get on Skype unless told to. Just to let you know.

Turnpikes.png

• 4 months later...

Working on it. I chinned to 90 over the weekend. Surprisingly I am not a Ranged nub anymore.

I am working on quests so I can do While Guthix Sleeps, and then I will be Slaying to get more money for chinchompas. :)

Turnpikes.png