Currently BANNED for 10 days.

lol yah. i left the forums for a while when i quit, and they updated.

thanks.

i had the same name on the old boards... i forget the whole deal really but i remember when eat adam and pepsi24 and a bunch of other rs new era nooblets hacked the forums.. then we had to make new usernames... im pretty sure that was it...

i was just messin around thought not trying to be a dumb kid.. good luck with your goals... ive been playing since 2001 also... september of 07 my main, Geerichiee level 126 (before summoning) was perm banned after never have been muted, temp banned, or anything for 7 years for rwt... i never did it... its rediculous... i quit for a little over a year but now im back on my new char grinding it out all over again... i know how it feels.. i hope you get all ur 99s quicker then you hope.. have fun

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yah. i left the forums for a while when i quit, and they updated.

thanks.

i had the same name on the old boards... i forget the whole deal really but i remember when eat adam and pepsi24 and a bunch of other rs new era nooblets hacked the forums.. then we had to make new usernames... im pretty sure that was it...

i was just messin around thought not trying to be a dumb kid.. good luck with your goals... ive been playing since 2001 also... september of 07 my main, Geerichiee level 126 (before summoning) was perm banned after never have been muted, temp banned, or anything for 7 years for rwt... i never did it... its rediculous... i quit for a little over a year but now im back on my new char grinding it out all over again... i know how it feels.. i hope you get all ur 99s quicker then you hope.. have fun

Yah, they got really rich from that. ALOT of people used their rs password as their forum password lol.

Gee sounds really familiar, sorry to hear about your loss. I got temped banned for a week, and lost a lot of my staker mules/chars for RWt when i was just moving it over to be safe.

Add me, we can chat, always good to meet another old school'er.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

Good luck on all of your goals to be done by Christmas ::' Add what will you be doing to get each skill to lvl 99 ;)

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Good luck on all of your goals to be done by Christmas Add what will you be doing to get each skill to lvl 99

I am, once i get these darts done.

[hide=]

ThePeoplesNo0b wrote:

bonar.

ThePeoplesNo0b wrote:

bonar.

ThePeoplesNo0b wrote:

bonar.

ThePeoplesNo0b wrote:

bonar.

YES!

[/hide]

LOL

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

Holy [cabbage]!

That's amazing fletching exp!

How much does it cost training that way?

Since I smithed them and then feathered them myself, It was about 212.5 Exp per 1k loss. Wasnt too bad.

Just got 98. :thumbsup:

Did you buy the bars to smith them or did you mine them too?

If you bought the bars, how much does it cost to make dart tips?

Keep on goin'! \'