Cooking Lobsters...

slaytanicc

Well as it is i have grown a likeing for cooking. Its real easy and AFK-able. I am cooking lobsters at the moment and i have a few questions.

1) How much Cooking exp can i get per hour on average?

2) If i go fo 99Cooking, should i just use Lobsters the whole time or should i switch to Swordfish(or any other fish like Monkfish)at some stage?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

XP per hour can be figured out by xp per 30 min or 20 min and multiplying it by the appropriate number.

I heard of people doing lobs to 90 and monks to 99, but that's on a personal preference scale. I mean, using something like sharks all the way to 99 isn't very effective.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Guys. He's f2p.

Do tuna to 74, lobsters to 86, and swordfish to 99. Using that method, you will never burn a fish so your profit loss is at the minimum. Lobs are 120xp each and swordies 140 each, figure out how many you can cook per hour and multiply it by that much, but I would estimate 1.3k-1.5k fish per hour. I heard that it takes 2 weeks 4-5 hours a day on members to get to 99 and 3 weeks 4-5hours a day in f2p. Good Luck, cooking is reallyyboring to me.

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

Guys. He's f2p.

Do tuna to 74, lobsters to 86, and swordfish to 99. Using that method, you will never burn a fish so your profit loss is at the minimum. Lobs are 120xp each and swordies 140 each, figure out how many you can cook per hour and multiply it by that much, but I would estimate 1.3k-1.5k fish per hour. I heard that it takes 2 weeks 4-5 hours a day on members to get to 99 and 3 weeks 4-5hours a day in f2p. Good Luck, cooking is reallyyboring to me.

He made a thread a few days ago.

He wants to keep his F2P stats (for whatever reason) but become P2P.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

i recommend lobs till 99. If you really want to do this tho. Cause you'll need about 100k cooked lobs still then. The reason i say lobs is cause swordfish are really expensive.

And how are you gonna get the raw lobs? buy or fish?

In the end it'll be really expensive

OmidSan.gif

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

OmidSan.png

Guys. He's f2p.

He made a thread a few days ago.

He wants to keep his F2P stats (for whatever reason) but become P2P.

Just want to keep my stats F2P till i reack all my F2p goals, soon as thats done im starting on slayer...

OT: Sharks from 85? Guessing i should do Famaly Crest or whatever the quest is first then?

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

i recommend lobs till 99. If you really want to do this tho. Cause you'll need about 100k cooked lobs still then. The reason i say lobs is cause swordfish are really expensive.

Tbh cooking swordfish is cheaper. Looking at GE:

Raw swordy - 494

Swordy - 441

Loss - 53

Raw lobby - 349

Loby - 289

Loss - 60

So if you have no clue just stfu. :roll:

[404] Signature not found.

Raw swordy - 494

Swordy - 441

Loss - 53

Raw lobby - 349

Loby - 289

Loss - 60

Thats pretty harsh.

Fools_Taco.png

Raw swordy - 494

Swordy - 441

Loss - 53

Raw lobby - 349

Loby - 289

Loss - 60

Thats pretty harsh.

I agree.

And I think the reason you lose so much from lobsters was because of the PvP hype... some items became very unstable.

And BiJay, Sharks are better so stfu u dun gots no lv 3 clue. kay plx? tbh.

inuyashakent-2.png

Raw swordy - 494

Swordy - 441

Loss - 53

Raw lobby - 349

Loby - 289

Loss - 60

Thats pretty harsh.

I agree.

And I think the reason you lose so much from lobsters was because of the PvP hype... some items became very unstable.

I didn't say sharks arent better. And swordfishs are better than lobsters for like half a year or even more. Cooking lobsters was good before the grand exchnage and thats almost a year ago. So why don't people get over it?

[404] Signature not found.

Raw swordy - 494

Swordy - 441

Loss - 53

Raw lobby - 349

Loby - 289

Loss - 60

Thats pretty harsh.

I agree.

I didn't say sharks arent better. And swordfishs are better than lobsters for like half a year or even more. Cooking lobsters was good before the grand exchnage and thats almost a year ago. So why don't people get over it?

They were barely better, but in this case it's pretty drastic. And the reason why people don't get over it is because most Runescapers don't run on math.

inuyashakent-2.png

I'd cook lobbies to 81, swordies to 94, and sharks to 99 (with the cooking gaunts, of course, as that's the respective level when you stop burning them, to minimize loss).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I'd cook lobbies to 81, swordies to 94, and sharks to 99 (with the cooking gaunts, of course, as that's the respective level when you stop burning them, to minimize loss).

Again, cook Sharks from around 85.

EDIT: Here's some calculations on the amount you'd lose (starting at 81) if you chose to do sharks at 85 instead of 94:

81-85 Swordfish = 7,613

- Raw Swordfish = 3,760,822

- Cooked Swordfish = 3,357,333

- Net Loss = 403,489

85-99 Sharks = 46,552

- Raw Sharks = 48,693,392

- Cooked Sharks = 43,898,536

- Net Loss = 4,794,856

Total Fish Cooked = 54,165

Total Net Loss = 5,198,345 (any burns would add to this, not significantly though)

81-94 Swordfish = 41,085

- Raw Swordfish = 20,295,990

- Cooked Swordfish = 18,118,485

- Net Loss = 2,177,505

94-99 Sharks = 24,238

- Raw Sharks = 25,352,948

- Cooked Sharks = 22,856,434

- Net Loss = 2,496,514

Total Fish Cooked = 65,323

Total Net Loss = 4,674,019

So if you do sharks at 94, you'll cook about 11,158 more fish IF you don't burn any sharks before 94. Even if you do, it won't change that number a whole serious lot. So if you chose sharks at 94, it'll take you about 8-10 hours extra, and save only 523,831. So if you can make over 65k an hour, it's probably best to actually use Kent's method.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~