Best job. ever.

runesmithie

Man, i'm almost jealous. Congratz :P .

I guess my job at washing department is little bit more bore but atleast I know for sure I get 60+ euros for a day.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

LOL...My job is working in a garden,

I dont know how you guys in The States say that but it's in a building of glass.

And there are many flowers and that things.

And the flowers are anthuriums(the dutch word maybe english word 2 :D )

:D ,and it's 2.50 a hour but I'm 14 and it's just some extra cash :D

I dont know how you guys in The States say that but it's in a building of glass.

Greenhouse?

Greenhouse?

Ouch, I think minimum wage here is 5.75 (?)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Greenhouse?

Ouch, I think minimum wage here is 5.75 (?)

Even for 14-year olds? Here, it all depends on how old you are. Minimum wage goes up when you get older :)

I must contest Runesmithie, I have the best job ever. What is this job that could beat taking pictures of polo? How is that possible? Well im here to tell you it is, I work at a chinese food restrant, and I can tell you from first hand experiance, it is the best job in the world. You may not understand why i say this, simply enough it is awesome. I work will all chinese people including a chef who i barley can understand, his wife who is a sweetheart, and his mother, who is about 4 foot and speaks no english what-so-ever. I can already tell your jelious. What does my job consist of? Anything from cooking food to scraping scum off the bottom of machines. I do everything. Now thats enough right there to get this job into the top 10 of course, but there is more, did i mention the big screen tv that the chef has in his kitchen? Yes there is a large tv in the chefs small kitchen where we often watches shows like everybody loves raymon, seinfield, and almost everyday a redsox game. Now thats cool yea? but they also feel the need to be extra cool and own two pool tables, a pinball machine, and a classic mortal combat game. Yes i have played him at pool a number of times, while i was getting paid, and yes i did get my butt kicked pretty bad.

NOW you have to agree with me, this is the best job in the world.

There is so much more to tell about, but so little time. So i leave you with this: You may have a great job with your polo and all, you might make a ton more cash than me, and you might get more oppertunites than me, but i still have the best job in the world and ill defened this forever!

siknikmy7.gif

darkwebz16oa.gif

C'YEA H0'KAY

Working on commission sucks.

So unless you are VERY good with a camera...

Then again, if you enjoy it -> probably the best job in your opinion :P

Working on commission sucks.

So unless you are VERY good with a camera...

Then again, if you enjoy it -> probably the best job in your opinion :P

It's only gonna be a few hours of my life gone ;) And hundreds to thousands of dollars made depend

I must contest Runesmithie, I have the best job ever. What is this job that could beat taking pictures of polo? How is that possible? Well im here to tell you it is, I work at a chinese food restrant, and I can tell you from first hand experiance, it is the best job in the world. You may not understand why i say this, simply enough it is awesome. I work will all chinese people including a chef who i barley can understand, his wife who is a sweetheart, and his mother, who is about 4 foot and speaks no english what-so-ever.

I get Argentines that speak little english or with a heavvvvy accent x.x

I can already tell your jelious. What does my job consist of? Anything from cooking food to scraping scum off the bottom of machines. I do everything. Now thats enough right there to get this job into the top 10 of course, but there is more, did i mention the big screen tv that the chef has in his kitchen? Yes there is a large tv in the chefs small kitchen where we often watches shows like everybody loves raymon, seinfield, and almost everyday a redsox game. Now thats cool yea? but they also feel the need to be extra cool and own two pool tables, a pinball machine, and a classic mortal combat game. Yes i have played him at pool a number of times, while i was getting paid, and yes i did get my butt kicked pretty bad.

NOW you have to agree with me, this is the best job in the world.

There is so much more to tell about, but so little time. So i leave you with this: You may have a great job with your polo and all, you might make a ton more cash than me, and you might get more oppertunites than me, but i still have the best job in the world and ill defened this forever!

:P Some of the owners have tv's in their trailers, but no pool tables or arcade machines ;)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

THATS POLO?! *writes polo on the list of sports that i wish not to watch*.

... horses... crokay?! lol sounds a bit weird. But hey you probably do less of the work then me, yet you get paid more, so its all good :wink:

BTW, in canada, if your 17 or under (down to 14) minimum wage is 6.95. 18+its like 7.45....

My friend works as a basket cheacker (at a a pool) and he is the same age as me... yet he gest paid adult minumum wage :cry:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Nah my job is great i actually have 2 jobs 1 to pay the bills the other one is the "love" of my life lol

Explaination needed i guess

Job 1 is order picking in a huge clothing warehouse ( bit boring but pays well around 50 Euro for 7-8 hours work a day)

Not bad for a days work and the boring bit well you'll just have to live with it lol.

Job 2 is the one and only job i love to do and it pays a bit more too hehe

I work 15- 30 minutes and earn a whooping 25-50 Euro what is this great job you ask ?

well i'm a make-up artist and untill i can make a living out of it i'll go ahead and do it. And i'm just starting as a make-up artist imaging what kind of cash i would be making when i'm a more experienced make-up artist :D

Greetz Sneffie

btw cool job photographer

my job sucks sometimes, like when i have to actually do work, but where i work is the best place ive ever been to.

We have all free food and drink, including can and chocolate vending machines. We have our own inhouse cook who just makes us food when we want it.

We have arcade games (point and shoot sega arcade games, pointblank, time crisis, house of the dead and big buck hunter) and can chat on msn while we work.

we're soon to be getting networked xboxes for the two buildings so we can play lan games between the two offices. :D

*grr* when the offices split, they got the air hockey table, im still bitter about that one.

No im not banned ^_^

Some pleb (Arbiter) tried impersinating me with the username Merciful thats all. They also registered Merciful1. Just ignore their posts, the mods swiftly banned him without me even knwoing he had registered lol. Ive merely been away for a few days :P

Nice job dude, I used to do photography work myself for a while. Very competetive market tho.

I work as a Researcher/ICT Co-ordinator for Develpment Services at Wiltshire County Council. Mainly providing support to the Community planners, setting up presentations and doing surveys to our citizen panels :P

You can view our website here: http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12