Day and Age

hellbellz

Day and Age is the third album released by the American band "The Killers." The band is bringing back the synth sound of their debut album "Hot Fuss," and already has two releases out "Human," which also has a music video and "Spaceman."

I'm actually listening to Spaceman on iTunes right now and I can honostly tell you I came about three times 2 minutes and 49 seconds into the song. :lol:

dayandagewu1.png

I can't wait for the CD. The Killers are one of my all time favorite band. I purchased spaceman like right at midnight. Not going to kid here I think I was the first person to download it, because when I purchased it said the something about the file not being there, then like a minute later it started downloading. I like how they are returning to the Hot Fuss sound. Do you know if they are coming out with a deluxe edition?

tFtfA.jpg

I can't wait for this CD. I fell in love with The Killers in 2004 and haven't lost interest since. Flowers' voice has come such a long way. Watch them live on YouTube way back when Hot Fuss was released and then watch them now. They've come a long was a band.

Zaataar.png

• 3 weeks later...
It's a joke buddy. :|

The [bleep] your problem?

Hey, I'm sorry I didn't get your joke. There's no need for swearing. I'm not a fan of the killers, I don't really dislike them either. I'll try this record tomorrow.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Overall the album is average - better than Sawdust but worse than the others

Human & A Dustland Fairytale are the best tracks on the album IMO

Sawdust was just a collection of b-sides and rares so it wasn't an actual studio album.

tFtfA.jpg

I've heard two times or something, I couldn't really care for it. Not annoying, but certainly not something that I would put on when I want to listen to some music.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

To be honest, I dislike the killers.

But, I dont.

Imo, some of their songs are just great, but they get repetitive and annoying after a few listens over and over.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Honestly I've listened through it a dozen times now and it's growing on me. The lyrics are catchy. I've gone through and listened to their other 2 albums and it to me it's like if Hot Fuss and Sam's Town had a child and named it Day and Age.

Zaataar.png

My dad just bought the cd I listened to a few tracks while we were driving, its was okay I guess.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!