70 prayer

Toby1knoby20

is 70 prayer really worth all the trouble it would cause me to get it? I need about 2.5k d bones using a guilded altar, that comes out to about 6m (i think) if i buy all the bones, i have 2.5m max if i sell all. I was thinking of killing green drags, bank bones and sell hides and buy the rest with hide money, but my question is if it is really worth it?

edit: just finished rum deal and i read on that the Holy Wrench doesnt add prayer points to your p pots if you arent drunk. is this true?

Toby1knoby20.png

you can always kill blues and just bury the bones and sell hides

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

you can always kill blues and just bury the bones and sell hides

NEVER bury dragon bones. That is a VERY bad idea. Always bank the bones.

Yes, I feel 70 prayer was definitely worth getting.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

^ agree. I'd buy my way if I were you. If you want to make money back just kill dragons and then sell. It doesn't matter which you do first, but believe me getting 70 prayer is more useful.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Its up to you..personally im happy with 52 prayer and im 112 cb (p2p)

But the reason for me is that i want to keep a low combat level for pvp effectiveness

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

Yes, 100%. Get 70 it's worth it.

If you ever in your RS career want to go to GWD you will NEED 70 prayer. Firstly teams usually will NOT accept someone without 70 prayer as the possibility of death is always around in GWD and if you can't bless a teammates grave then he only has 5 minutes (MAX) to get the 40 kill count again and get back in there, which is impossible.

Like Vulxai says NEVER bury d-bones you get from killing dragons. You may think you are making more money by just keeping the hides to resell for bones, but even then it doesn't balance out. D bones are back under 2k, I suggest you hop on the gravy train while its rolling.

Kill green dragons, save the bones sell the hides for more bones. Get half the bones you'd need for 70 prayer and then use the money you have made from selling the hides to buy the last half of the bones. When you get 70 prayer, a bunch of new money making and combat opportunities open up for you so you can enjoy the game even more.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

By the way, all the blessed wrench does is add a couple extra prayer points from PRAYER POTIONS drunk while it's in your inventory.

This means that instead of gaining 7-31 prayer points per dose, you gain 7-33. You don't have to be under the influence of any beer or wine in order for it to work :D

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

Its up to you..personally im happy with 52 prayer and im 112 cb (p2p)

But the reason for me is that i want to keep a low combat level for pvp effectiveness

Yeah, but i'll only raise you a couple max, and with piety you'll be hitting harder. In my opinion, its definitely worth it.

Bogwaga.gif

bogwaga.png

Notable Drops:

5 X Dragon Axe.......1 X D Skirt...............1 X Bandos Platebody

3 X Zerker Ring.......1 X Bandos Hilt

4 X Warrior Ring......1 X Bandos Tassets

As you can see pretty much everyone supports and has not regretted it.

I would say if you have the cash then buy the bones as I did because you can always make back the cash.

Killing green drags for the bones is not a good idea as it will take a long time and you may even give up halfway.

2eprbpj.png

The real question is, do you have all the neccessities* needed?

If you dont have some decent armour, weapons (especially a whip, the whip is the one item everyone needs), get those first.

If you have them, just go gilded altaring with some bones. =D

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Many people will disagree with my but prayer isn't meant to go from 51 or 52 all the way to 70 or 80.

If you take your prayer from your level to 60, then to 67, then to 70 you will be less stressed and will have breaks in between training prayer.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Many people will disagree with my but prayer isn't meant to go from 51 or 52 all the way to 70 or 80.

If you take your prayer from your level to 60, then to 67, then to 70 you will be less stressed and will have breaks in between training prayer.

I went from 60-70 in one sitting, but I do agree with you, don't go from 50-70. Go from 50-60, then go do something else, then go back and get 60-70.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Like Vulxai says NEVER bury d-bones you get from killing dragons. You may think you are making more money by just keeping the hides to resell for bones, but even then it doesn't balance out. D bones are back under 2k, I suggest you hop on the gravy train while its rolling.

Kill green dragons, save the bones sell the hides for more bones. Get half the bones you'd need for 70 prayer and then use the money you have made from selling the hides to buy the last half of the bones.

this doesn't make sense to me. if you are gonna bury the bones anyway, why wouldn't you just bury them out in the wildy, so you have more room to bring back hides with, to basically cut ur trip amount in half and probably save you about 10% time of travel time.

Evilfish1.png

I think I'll do Baby Blacks :P

Kill green dragons, save the bones sell the hides for more bones. Get half the bones you'd need for 70 prayer and then use the money you have made from selling the hides to buy the last half of the bones.

this doesn't make sense to me. if you are gonna bury the bones anyway, why wouldn't you just bury them out in the wildy, so you have more room to bring back hides with, to basically cut ur trip amount in half and probably save you about 10% time of travel time.

If you bring them back you can use them on a gilded altar and get 3.5 times the xp.

You don't bury the bones, you use them on a gilded alter and get 350% more xp than if you buried.

trip time to bank: 1-2 minutes? lets say you are horribly slow and take 5 minutes for this examples sake

you bury 14 bones = 28k wasted, you save 5 minutes of time. to save an hour you must make 28k*20 = 560k an hour for it to be worth it. it takes less then 5 minutes to bank :P

at 2 minutes a bank you must make over 1m an hour to not lose cash by burying bones (more or less)

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning