Guess the Game

Danqazmlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure who to give it to.

It is Toca Touring Car championship, the very first game.

Toca Racedriver 1 would be the fourth game in the series, so technically Jaziek is closer, but i'm not sure if killerwatt meant the very first game or not.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

yeah, that one. I'll post one soon.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Kc is a noob :smile: , so heres the bump for the thread and the next one:

xmo1ua.jpg

I remembered that I had posted here Saturday, but never came back to check. :lol:

No idea on this next one. I can't get all specific on you. :(

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Finally got one.

[hide]firebugs2.jpg[/hide]

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Firebugs?

Cheeky [cabbage]! I showed you. :evil:

-Random Youtuber

wow did that game really look that bad? I remember the visuals being pretty great when I first played it :S

Happens as technology develops.

Looked at Tekken 3 or FFVII/FFVIII recently?

We thought those graphics were the best in their time..Now they look sort of weird. (but still, the games are that good to be replayed over and over without it being a problem)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Lets see if someone has played this before ;)

Finished this game dunno how many times :unsure:

123.jpg

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

Hoshi-

Do you have to run around kinda like collecting batteries and ammo and crap to stay alive in that game? I remember watching my friend play a game that looked v. similar to that ages ago, and I remember being baffled at how he could move with the wasd keys and aim with his mouse AT THE SAME TIME. I was like... 10. D;

EDIT - And, err, you started off on a crashing ship, and you got to like pick to be an alien, human, or robot? If I'm thinking of the right game, I still have no idea about the name, so bleh. : (

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

lol you got the facts right :mrgreen:

just the name to go <_<

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

• 2 weeks later...

-.- its Notrium, try it out awesome game, robinson crusoe style

guess this one

rjgveo.png

Opeious.pngopei.png

DEUS EX

*praises the efficiency of google*

Just so you know, my tagline is "I'll google it". Should've seen that coming ;)

Let's get one that isn't easily googleable (is that a word? :huh:) and not very common, eh?

EDIT: gotta read the first post more clearly >.<

Okay, here's my game :)

scz2007021712253159ac4.png

disturbeda.png

Are you sure? That looks like Codename: Outbreak :unsure:

-Random Youtuber

Are you sure? That looks like Codename: Outbreak :unsure:

-Random Youtuber

Yeah it is killerwatt. I thought it would be harder than that.

Nah, just had it when I was a kid and recognised the gun. Loved swimming down the river of the second level. <3:

rear.png

-Random Youtuber

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't anyone going to post?

-Random Youtuber