Guess the Game

Danqazmlp

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you're right!

The one I had in my head was Eternities Darkness: Shadow's Requiem but google didn't come up with anything ¬__¬

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Far out, I played that game on a friend's emulator, except I can't remember it. I may be way off, but for some reason I remember being about to pick like, what, 4 different guys, from different countries to fly in a plane? 2p as well?

lampost_sig_stark.png

Far out, I played that game on a friend's emulator, except I can't remember it. I may be way off, but for some reason I remember being about to pick like, what, 4 different guys, from different countries to fly in a plane? 2p as well?

That's cool! Though i couldn't tell you about it seeing as I've never played it personally. I just found the game, said it looked pretty neat, and used it ::'

Raiden?

19xx? (like 1941,1942,1943,1944, 1945, 19xx)

'Fraid not.

1icyna.png

XII?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

XIII

That's what I mean. :)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber