I met the worlds smallest girl

flamestrike

yeah so i went to the Butler fair around these parts, they had 4 freak shows, one had animals with bunches of legs, one was a giant horse, one was a snakegirl, and one was the worlds smallest women. The fair was awesome there was a school bus demolition derby, confederate flags everywhere, and lots of great food. They also had a lot of good stuff for really cheap ( i got a few zippos for 5 bucks each) Ok so back to the story, i went to see the worlds smallest girl, and all it ending up being was a black midget sitting in a chair. I was shocked but came out laughing.

never been to a 'freak' show and never plan to, all i have to do is look at my siblings :D

Lol

Cool I guess meeting the worlds smallest girl would be cool, btw how tall was she?

never been to a 'freak' show and never plan to, all i have to do is look at my siblings :D

Lol

Cool I guess meeting the worlds smallest girl would be cool, btw how tall was she?

just like an inch shorter than the average midget

PICS!!!!

Ive never been to a freakshow lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

wow a freak show,

they must have strong ego's 2 work their being laughed at on a minutly basis

pics we need em,

no freak shows round here :(

rs_shark_fan_died and Knightlite lol pay out ure selves :P funnier then the whole thing

Aussie Aussie Aussie,

:D

None of you find it wrong to be laughing at someone's misfortune like this? These people could absolutely hate who they are, but this is the only work they can get and then you go and laugh at them? Sorry, I may be an [wagon] at times, but I can't laugh at someone because of something that they can't control.

None of you find it wrong to be laughing at someone's misfortune like this? These people could absolutely hate who they are, but this is the only work they can get and then you go and laugh at them? Sorry, I may be an * at times, but I can't laugh at someone because of something that they can't control.

Wow I agree...

I find it very cruel that people can just sit there and laugh at other people's misfortune. :?

None of you find it wrong to be laughing at someone's misfortune like this? These people could absolutely hate who they are, but this is the only work they can get and then you go and laugh at them? Sorry, I may be an * at times, but I can't laugh at someone because of something that they can't control.

Hey, even normal people don't get a job that implies nothing else but sitting..

Vmser.png

It's their livelihood. If they hated their appearence that much, then they wouldn't have joined a freak show. And yes, you can be an [wagon] at times.

logo.jpg

It's their livelihood. If they hated their appearence that much, then they wouldn't have joined a freak show. And yes, you can be an [wagon] at times.

Here here. I get laughed at too for my appearance even if it's not my profession. It's the way of the world.

if they cared that much about being laughed at then why would they join a freak show in the first place?

Way to read! Maybe I said because that's all the world can offer them? They can't get normal jobs.

I still dont' see how any of you are justifying this...Bubsa, are you physically disfigured? Or are you someone who just dresses differently?

Ok so back to the story, i went to see the worlds smallest girl, and all it ending up being was a black midget sitting in a chair. I was shocked but came out laughing.

I'm confused :? You were shocked because the worlds smallest person was a midget...?

Oh so Meesy's gone on tour now. :shock:

Ouch, she is gonna like that one lol. :wink:

runaway.gifohnoes.gif Maybe not but next time she might try to work harder finding me a saybia album which she did out of pure kindness the first time! Yes I am a jackass thank you! facesjump.gif

This thread is ruined without pics :x

Off-topic... But what is in your avatar? I really don't like that guy :(

It's Kirk Windstein, the vocalist from Crowbar. The actual screenshot is from the Pantera home videos.