How long before inactive accounts get deleted??

Triquos

Hey I was just wondering how long your account has to be inactive before jagex delete it from the system? I'm quitting for now and may return in a few years but still want to retain my main account and was wondering how frequent i'd have to log in to keep it in the system \'

thanks in advance :)

2vuhgcn.png

GTFO DONT QUIT.

Not sure. Just log in every 3 months or something.

(I do remember seeing someone who hadnt logged in for 500 days) ;)

Wish I didn't have to but i'm disconnecting 30+ times a day and have been for the past 6 months =( we found out it's our internet provider (after them playing the *it's not me, it's your fone provider* game) and would have to pay an extra $30 a month just to make rs run a little smoother (and still doesn't even guarantee no disconnections)

So my RS time is up no matter what =( maybe when I get my own house and internet i'll be able to get back on with no trouble but until then my parents won't do it and I don't blame them, it's a rip off and i've run RS fine for 5 years, nothing's changed except for big upgrades to our software which should have made it run even more smoothly but it just happened on the 15th of April this year for no reason at all.

That sounds good about the 500 days, we might be moving to the bach we have so I may not have access to a computer apart from an internet cafe nearby, so I was worried about not making the deadline before they might delete my account =I

2vuhgcn.png

No accounts ever get deleted.

It's the sole reason why your first 25 attempts at picking a name for a new character has them already being taken.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

I'm pretty sure they never get deleted.

That pretty much answers it all. I looked back on my 40 def skiller after a year and she seemed fine.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

They don't delete accounts, but they do reserve the right to do so.

I've never heard of accounts getting deleted, I just recently logged into an account that was inactive for 1314 days. Just log in every once in a while to be safe though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp