Stealing Creation Score System, Tools, Resource Distribution

Grogtholomew

Ok so there has to be some sort of fix coming out for stealing creation. and hopefully soon.

For one, I find the 10% team win bonus completely useless, they show you high scores for a variety of different things in the final game screen. these acheivements should either grant you a personal score bonus or a higher tier of points that go towards even cooler items.

as an even better idea, the armour should have been released in tiers, meaning players with 80 att / def would be the only ones able to wear (for example) morphic armour class (5) as in the mini game lvl 5 resources and items require lvl 80 in that skill. these items could cost millions of points even tens of millions. i have personally had 80k+ games on more than half the occasions i play the game.

The tools are messed, when you use morphic pickaxe it only works as a bronze pick which is pretty lame when all the other items act as lvl 40 equivilants. you can't benefit from the exp bonuses. and furthermore!!! coal doesn't even give a bonus??

i had to report all of this as a bug, along with the fact when you try to harpoon swordies there's no animation and i don't seem to catch any fish. sharks work fine.

finally, i feel the resources of the game run out extremely quick. it seems the game has a very low learning curve and people have well gotten the hang of "power gathering" meaning the best/mid level resources are all gone and do not respawn. i think a 10 min respawn would be reasonable, seeing as it would take at the very least 5 mins to deplete a gathering spot meaning you would only have a max of 5 min at the end of the game to begin gathering from it once again..

anyone else see ways of improving this game? it's a sick game in my opinion theres just a few aspects they overlooked i think.

gregory13.png

I think the 80+ attack scimitar should be available as a reward. Would pose an interesting challenge to the abyssal whip's usage. It gets boring seeing the majority of med and high level players with the same weapon. This would at least add a little variety.

Zerker_jane.png

I think the 80+ attack scimitar should be available as a reward. Would pose an interesting challenge to the abyssal whip's usage. It gets boring seeing the majority of med and high level players with the same weapon. This would at least add a little variety.

Doesn't that scimitar give a slash attack bonus of over 200? Can you say, "extremely overpowered in normal play!" I do think that there should be a better variety of rewards, and trading points for skill exp would be nice.

deathfish64.png

The quest points in the stat pic above this message is wrong, disregard it.

Rejoice.jpg

Yeah, everyone loves me!

Doesn't that scimitar give a slash attack bonus of over 200? Can you say, "extremely overpowered in normal play!" I do think that there should be a better variety of rewards, and trading points for skill exp would be nice.

Make it have like +55 or +60 str bonus.

It would make sense, as it needs such high att to wield, to make it an attack focused weapon.

Zerker_jane.png

warhammer_5.gif

Warhammer (Class 5) 80 [image] + 0 + 0 + 338 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 75 + 0

dagger_5.gif

Dagger (Class 5) 80 [image] + 168 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 75 + 0

Dagger is dagger speed, correct? It seems overpowered that it should be as powerful as the warhammer.

Defense bonuses for the melee armors are the same for stab, slash, and crush.

2dgucz6.png

warhammer_5.gif

Warhammer (Class 5) 80 [image] + 0 + 0 + 338 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 75 + 0

dagger_5.gif

Dagger (Class 5) 80 [image] + 168 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 75 + 0

Dagger is dagger speed, correct? It seems overpowered that it should be as powerful as the warhammer.

I really don't see why they included the dagger.

It's just a weaker scimitar which needs the same things to make.

Zerker_jane.png

trading points for skill exp would be nice.

yes, and why not get exp for gathering? u get exp for combat. ur tellny me I'm wasting 20min mining a rock with no reward towards that skill? u use the lvl to mine, right? u should get exp

on the other hand, seeing as points are so easy to come by, exp would be insane unless it were like 100 exp per 5k points and even then itd be toooo easy

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

warhammer_5.gif

dagger_5.gif

But it's not weaker, the scimitar is +60 strength...

It would be understandable if the melee armor gave different bonuses for stab, crush, slash, though.

You are right about everything taking the same amount of resources...

2dgucz6.png

warhammer_5.gif

dagger_5.gif

It would be understandable if the melee armor gave different bonuses for stab, crush, slash, though.

The level 5 scimitar is +75 strength, I was using it a little while ago.

Check on runescape.com if my word is not enough.

Zerker_jane.png

Well the volatile and morphic tools I think will be useful once the bugs are out. I double checked and coal is still at 50 xp with both picks and same as the rune pick.

As for Iron ores it is fairly decent.

Rune pick: 35 XP (normal action)

Morphic pick: 39.5 xp (makes you look like you're using a bronze pick)

Volatile pick: 40.5 xp (no action for it and you just stand there)

captain_poet.png

The dagger is faster than normal dragon daggers.

Normal speed "tiers" go sort of like this:

Fastest (7) - Darts, Knives

Very Fast (6) - Scimitars, Daggers, Swords, Shortbow

Fast (5) - Longswords, Maces, Throwing Axes

Medium (4) - Battleaxes, Warhammers, Longbows

Slow (3) - 2H Swords, Granite Mauls,

Very Slow (2) - Ogre Bow

Slowest (1) - Dark Bow

These are the values taken from the KB, and accurate, to my knowledge. There are exceptions to each of course, and rapid attack mode isn't factored.

The new dagger seems to be in the "Fastest" category. It's the same speed as knives / darts on accurate mode.

And no, allowing the use of these tools outside of the game would be ridiculous -

Warhammer C5: +338 Crush Attack, +75 Strength. Can you even imagine this thing at waterfiends?

Dagger C5: +168 Stab Attack, +75 Strength. It's already easy enough to hit CB with Zamorakian spear, which isn't even 100 stab attack. This almost doubles the stab attacks, mantains a decent strength, and hits even faster?

Staff C5: I can see how you think it would be fun to change the max magic attack bonus on a weapon from under +30 to +225... but no. Just no.

Those are the three main offenders. While the other items are also decent, these 3 are absurdly strong. The bow does have an incredible attack bonus of over 200, but it's limited by lack of special. Even with its fairly high hits, it's not quite enough to overshadow the rune crossbow and dark bow, both with fairly good attack bonus, and hitting higher.

The only thing I can use level 5 clay for is a level 5 bow.

And my ranged level is 75, not 80. My fishing level is above, 80, but I can't make a level 5 harpoon...

It's all a little strange. Does anyone know why I can make the bow?

you have 80+ fletch.

you can get others to make you a lvl 5 harpoon

and yea, its a great game but the rewards are only good for smithing and fletching with the tools

and since i dont have 99 in either of those, i think ill play the game some more to stock up on tools

Scrd_Silence.png

And no, allowing the use of these tools outside of the game would be ridiculous -

Warhammer C5: +338 Crush Attack, +75 Strength. Can you even imagine this thing at waterfiends?

Dagger C5: +168 Stab Attack, +75 Strength. It's already easy enough to hit CB with Zamorakian spear, which isn't even 100 stab attack. This almost doubles the stab attacks, mantains a decent strength, and hits even faster?

Staff C5: I can see how you think it would be fun to change the max magic attack bonus on a weapon from under +30 to +225... but no. Just no.

Those are the three main offenders. While the other items are also decent, these 3 are absurdly strong. The bow does have an incredible attack bonus of over 200, but it's limited by lack of special. Even with its fairly high hits, it's not quite enough to overshadow the rune crossbow and dark bow, both with fairly good attack bonus, and hitting higher.

chances are they would be reduced/affected by how many pieces you are wearing

and the points needed would also reflect the items' strength

also I am only playing so I can get more volatile seeds in the hopes of Jagex fixing the glitch soon :pray:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

warhammer_5.gif

dagger_5.gif

The level 5 scimitar is +75 strength, I was using it a little while ago.

Check on runescape.com if my word is not enough.

Ah, I misread before. All the melee weapons give +75 strength.

Alright, then; I agree with you - what's the point of the dagger?

2dgucz6.png

The dagger is faster than scimitar. And normal daggers as well.

It's also a stabbing weapon.

It's like dart speed then? Wow...

Which is why if it got out of SC, it would be ridiculous. +168 attack, +75 strength, and faster than whip? Add in defender, and you have CB slayer on steroids disguised as a wimpy little dagger.

The dagger is faster than scimitar. And normal daggers as well.

It's also a stabbing weapon.

It's like dart speed then? Wow...

Which is why if it got out of SC, it would be ridiculous. +168 attack, +75 strength, and faster than whip? Add in defender, and you have CB slayer on steroids disguised as a wimpy little dagger.

What's the speed on the bow, though? I honestly can't remember when I used it during the game but people have been saying it's slow.

2dgucz6.png