Who Made The First Pure?

aznracerboi

well since all u ppl r mostly from 2004 - 2005 ..lmao noobs

i m sure u wud know

Jalkapallo1 level 99 with 97 hp ?

l Tupac l lvl 89 pure

Viet_Pr3De 87 pure

the only one that was old school there was jalk, and he was about as old school as me.... which is a lot more older than most of u ppl here but not teh true old school...did he really get 97 hp? jalk was a real good friend i dont think he coulda been 99 with 97 hp since he had like 40 prayer

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go with McTavish just because he came out with the first prayer beast, a form of 'pure pker' in my mind at least, though not many would agree :wink:
well mctav xpkax and my self started prayer beasts, mactav had clericodeath.xpkax had x_cleric_x.

and i had x_ _ cleric_ _x and i dont remember mctav ever starting a pure before that lol there was alot of pures and to say who was the first :roll:

lmao ok whatever! and jalk is 99 with 97hp close to 98 last time i seen him on msn! and desire had a pure way before that char! lmao x fat x,most of you old players will know who im talking about! trupimp no he was not pure! his younger player was! have fun trying to find out!

I'd go with McTavish just because he came out with the first prayer beast, a form of 'pure pker' in my mind at least, though not many would agree :wink:
well mctav xpkax and my self started prayer beasts, mactav had clericodeath.xpkax had x_cleric_x.

and i had x_ _ cleric_ _x and i dont remember mctav ever starting a pure before that lol there was alot of pures and to say who was the first :roll:

lmao ok whatever! and jalk is 99 with 97hp close to 98 last time i seen him on msn! and desire had a pure way before that char! lmao x fat x,most of you old players will know who im talking about! trupimp no he was not pure! his younger player was! have fun trying to find out!

I bought my first Rune baxe off X Fat X :D

Adelais.jpeg

mctavish had jr mctavish, was 65 55 72, trained at graveyard

did x fat x have anything to do with fat trader???

jt

No.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

• 2 weeks later...

well offficial wasn't the first but was one of the first pure plates with magic 1 and prayer 1. Still has 1 mage and 1 prayer. Now that is a pure fighter. Level not affected in the slighest by other non-fighting stats.

well you see most of the original or old pures vanished after rs2 came out because the game had become populated with autoers who were just noobs who always died and wanted revenge with their bots. Maybe some of the pures that i knew of when i first started pking were low monk, asazel, and x low pk x, arvin... something forgot rest of his name... and a lot more. they were the first 50s group i think...like 3 years ago though

I made pvf sheep in march 01, I specifically made it as a pure, but my 1st account had like 30 30 30 with 1 mage, i never bothered to get a mind and air rune at the same time b4 getting pked :P

You cannt say now who was the 1st pure, cos you couldnt be sure they were properly pure, and the 1st pure you encountered probably want actually the 1st pure and it was over 4.5 years ago, how goods your memory?

Lmao, maybe u guys are all new or something i dunno, but i kinda think

X Shadow X was the first rune pure, i might not be right but i think i am, aznpurity was also pure for a while there, there was a few more i dunno if robbin hood was pure i think he was for a bit also and there were other people like i wicked i, but yea dont flame me, im just addin my few cents worth

well since all u ppl r mostly from 2004 - 2005 ..lmao noobs

i m sure u wud know

Jalkapallo1 level 99 with 97 hp ?

l Tupac l lvl 89 pure

Viet_Pr3De 87 pure

your a [puncture]

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

Well, ive played since game came out, but i dont presume to have any clue who was the 1st pure, and none of you have a clue either. I really dont know how you can even possibly THINK you might know :roll: . All I know is I made a pure mage with 59 magic combat lvl about 12 heh useless in rs2 with 10hp and combat 32. good times :twisted: . Anyways, I agree with guy who said 1st person who made char and quit was 1st pure lol.

Stud112, i remember a lot of people talking about it, some people say trupimp was though.

:lol: Stud is a rl friend. and he was one of the few pures in the beginning i can't remember if he was first tho. When we started the fastest way to make money was selling bronze daggs in lumby. He did pk alot and owned quite a few people.

• 4 weeks later...

Playa187.

Datrupimp Trupimp Dapimp69... Simple as that... sexy razor might have been also... be were talkin back in the days before half the ppl that play now did

we're talking about the times when runescape had like ~1000 players total. "before half the players played who play now". Now, rs has like 500k players.

And no, i really dont have a clue whos the first pure. I started my first aco[bleep] in the early days of runescape, and didnt raise magic because i simply didnt know how to. I bet there was alot of ppl who did the same as me. And if i remember right, there was good/evil magic, and after some time, good magic turned into prayer.

;ASD

Theres no such thing as the "first pure"

Reason being is because when people like trupimp etc were playing, theyre aim wasnt to be a "pure" as such, but they were inevitably labelled pure after they didnt get magic.. They didnt start their accounts to be pures, but they wanted to get the best possible stats, and there are far too many people who did that for there to be 1 first pure...

On the other hand, i was the 3rd pure to get a rune plate :), i cant remember who beat me, Paki4ever and someone else did tho :P.

I guess it depends on wether you mean, who was the actual first player to create a pure character deliberatly, or the first person to stay without magic or prayer... Either way you wont get a definant answer.. All you can do is remember the old players and think about how each of them were individually great.