Who Made The First Pure?

aznracerboi

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...i remember killa priest and his gang, and there was some other archer with a gang of melee fighters that i can't remember...i remember some level 20 named muleboy something or other with the old pk system and he totally rocked everyone around his level...but i had already started a couple pures, i was around 30-so combat...oooh, ira demon, i remember fighting that guy in the cowfields all the time...ahh good ol' days :D

hmm...i remember killa priest and his gang, and there was some other archer with a gang of melee fighters that i can't remember...i remember some level 20 named muleboy something or other with the old pk system and he totally rocked everyone around his level...but i had already started a couple pures, i was around 30-so combat...oooh, ira demon, i remember fighting that guy in the cowfields all the time...ahh good ol' days :D

i kileld killa priest for my first rune battle, before r2hs were out. he didnt protect and i 3 hit him with my rune long lol

I'm not sure...but on RS2(I know..off topic, but maybe interesting) I got my ex to start playing runescape. I only had about an hour to explain how most of the things worked, and gave her everything she needed at lvl 3 until she would be around lvl 40-50. I did that so she can train faster, but made her raise her own skills for money and the rune armor and such.

Well, I got off after about an hour of showing her around on f2p. I told her to just fight man's since I didn't think she would have played that much, and forgot to mention the attack options. Well, I had to leave with my band and find a recording studio to record a demo and was gone for about 3 days. I came back to find her to be around lvl 15. I just thought she wasn't playing very much. I was training with her on f2p on my pure just so I could talk to her and keep her company. I noticed that she would only hit 1's all the time. I asked for her stats. They were about 30 attack, 1 strength, 1 defense. I laughed hard. I totally forgot to tell her about switching attack modes.

It must have been a pain to get 30 attack with 1 strength :lol:

I did the same thing, except only to 18 attack lol.

Mal :lol:

There's really no way to tell, unless you got to the VERY FIRST member, and see the FIRST GUY with 1/1/1/1/1/1 and 9 hits :D

That ' first guy ' you mention, had 10 hits in classic but the amount of hits exp that gives 9 hits in RS2.

signature4s.jpg

I know these aren't nowhere near the first pures, but just a few names i remember from back in the day, from the castle though - as i didn't pk much deep.

Wintonic

Paki4ever

Cianna

Cleric0death

Sn1p3r Dark

Pure Lance

Lil [girls]

Avi - i remember Galiga always used to tease her about a cat or something?

F A T B O Y

They were from my era. If any of you are reading this post - HI!!!

Hmm You probably didn't even played when paki4ever did since there was no castle back then it came a long time after he was a known pker.. I was pure aswell back then but you never really talked about purity back then...

//luxifer

Paki4Ever was first one, not sure what his stats were but he was pure :wink:

he wasn't the first but he kinda popularized it in a way. people talking about how they seen him kill level 90's and stuff when he was only 50 ish. good times

• 3 weeks later...
first pure, the world may never know. perhaps the fist to ever log on? lvl 3 with a mad 10hp. sick pure if i say so myself. :lol: :lol: never heard of any of those neebs.

Nick

You mean level 1? haha i can tell you never played rsc back then

haha, u guys no nothing bout oldschool i see, first of all there were a list of what skills u wanted, like warrior, chef, miner, adventurer etc. and if u chose warrior u got 1 1 1 12 so stfu but 1 1 1 10 o 9 .. and second of all rune came out after wilderness .. and the first pker isent any1 of ur names because no1 will ever know who the first one was... so please stop makin up stuff..

whoever posted those screenies at the bottom of the previous page:

very nice, i remember almost all of those names.

wip0r used to scare me (lots) when i tried to castle pk at around lvl 68

(so did deadskinmask when he was about lvl 78 pure, running around in a purple cape at castle)

jt

• 2 weeks later...
whoever posted those screenies at the bottom of the previous page:

very nice, i remember almost all of those names.

wip0r used to scare me (lots) when i tried to castle pk at around lvl 68

(so did deadskinmask when he was about lvl 78 pure, running around in a purple cape at castle)

jt

I never wore a purple cape. And wip0r wasn't really that good of a pker.

• 2 weeks later...

This is random but, I remember back at the grave, when I used to get jumped by Enpot and Little Tn. I've always been pretty impure and even though my defense was ok, I couldn't take on Enpot and the archer by myself. I'd usually end up calling Soul Steal and it would end up being 2 vs 2 for like 5 seconds, until Enpot left the wild (He was scared of Soul Steal).

Other fun pures that I enjoyed fighting were xpkerx, Blind3d and some other character I can't remember.

Also, I don't know if anyone has mentioned Wargazme, he wasn't PURE, but he was really close and he was just strong (Back when he was like levl 80).

back when wip (claimed to be) an adam pure and he was 6-8 lvls higher than me... yeah he scared me

i do remember some high-70s pure wearing purple cape when i was like 68... i coulda sworn it was dsm... maybe it was meet... oh well. doesnt really matter that much i guess.

jt

back when wip (claimed to be) an adam pure and he was 6-8 lvls higher than me... yeah he scared me

i do remember some high-70s pure wearing purple cape when i was like 68... i coulda sworn it was dsm... maybe it was meet... oh well. doesnt really matter that much i guess.

jt

he was an addy pure he was like 36 def tho

[/img]

yeah i remember one pic he posted of him in edge bank, clicking on like a rune chain or something, and getting the "your defense stat is not high enough..." blah blah

a buncha people said "OH THATS FAKE THERES SOMEONE STANDING ON TOP OF HIM THAT TOOK THE PIC AND ITS NOT HIM OMG LALALALA" and crap

good call 311

jt

i remeber that in 2002 year i karm i made a pure with 71 1 80 pray1 mage1.

he was cmb 60-70 something and he was owning +110 in wild. i dunno if he was first 1def pure with that high cmb, but he was leet, he made like +5 r2h kills and 1-2 rune full kill in day( r2h where 3mil each, dunno how much the rune fulls where).

combat lvl 119+5

str 99/99 , attack 99/99 , hp 99/99 , range 97/99

i remeber that in 2002 year i karm i made a pure with 71 1 80 pray1 mage1.

he was cmb 60-70 something and he was owning +110 in wild. i dunno if he was first 1def pure with that high cmb, but he was leet, he made like +5 r2h kills and 1-2 rune full kill in day( r2h where 3mil each, dunno how much the rune fulls where).

Speaking in third person is fun, TheShagohad does it all the time.

• 2 weeks later...