Who Made The First Pure?

aznracerboi

well since all u ppl r mostly from 2004 - 2005 ..lmao noobs

i m sure u wud know

Jalkapallo1 level 99 with 97 hp ?

l Tupac l lvl 89 pure

Viet_Pr3De 87 pure

i wus around when u logged on it showed who was the oldest char, highest combat, highest smithing etc.. and i was actually an early pure right wen i heard the word of i forget who being pure, i made an account 30 55 1

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no such thing as the "first pure"

Reason being is because when people like trupimp etc were playing, theyre aim wasnt to be a "pure" as such, but they were inevitably labelled pure after they didnt get magic.. They didnt start their accounts to be pures, but they wanted to get the best possible stats, and there are far too many people who did that for there to be 1 first pure...

On the other hand, i was the 3rd pure to get a rune plate :), i cant remember who beat me, Paki4ever and someone else did tho :P.

I guess it depends on wether you mean, who was the actual first player to create a pure character deliberatly, or the first person to stay without magic or prayer... Either way you wont get a definant answer.. All you can do is remember the old players and think about how each of them were individually great.

Chris, i'm so glad you wrote that lol, you're truly the voice of reason, most people made a ''pure'' without intentionally meaning to! I'm also pretty sure people classed having a higher hp than combat was ''pure'' to start with until elitists started appearing and declaring not having magic made you pure.. Why not having prayer too? Because those who declared it had prayer :wink: but wanted to think of themselves as ''pures'' and that's why having no magic is or was the accepted norm for a pure.

When it comes to declaring who the first was, there's simply no way of knowing, what you can however do is state some of the ones who stayed pure because that was their intention.. I can't believe i've read through 7 pages and (as far as i could see) noone mentioned one of the highest and strongest pures that had been around for the longest, Bs Arkan!

Others worth a mention:

X Shadow X (eventually impure)

Zar Family2 (eventually impure)

Robin Hood (eventually impure)

Crunch Killa (eventually impure)

D E A D L Y (good arguement for an original)

Bs Arkan (same as above and eventually impure)

And personally one of my favourites, although i doubt many will remember him Pure Plev! He could also have a good claim for an original as he was around a LONG time.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Theres no such thing as the "first pure"

Reason being is because when people like trupimp etc were playing, theyre aim wasnt to be a "pure" as such, but they were inevitably labelled pure after they didnt get magic.. They didnt start their accounts to be pures, but they wanted to get the best possible stats, and there are far too many people who did that for there to be 1 first pure...

On the other hand, i was the 3rd pure to get a rune plate :), i cant remember who beat me, Paki4ever and someone else did tho :P.

I guess it depends on wether you mean, who was the actual first player to create a pure character deliberatly, or the first person to stay without magic or prayer... Either way you wont get a definant answer.. All you can do is remember the old players and think about how each of them were individually great.

Chris, i'm so glad you wrote that lol, you're truly the voice of reason, most people made a ''pure'' without intentionally meaning to! I'm also pretty sure people classed having a higher hp than combat was ''pure'' to start with until elitists started appearing and declaring not having magic made you pure.. Why not having prayer too? Because those who declared it had prayer :wink: but wanted to think of themselves as ''pures'' and that's why having no magic is or was the accepted norm for a pure.

When it comes to declaring who the first was, there's simply no way of knowing, what you can however do is state some of the ones who stayed pure because that was their intention.. I can't believe i've read through 7 pages and (as far as i could see) noone mentioned one of the highest and strongest pures that had been around for the longest, Bs Arkan!

Others worth a mention:

X Shadow X (eventually impure)

Zar Family2 (eventually impure)

Robin Hood (eventually impure)

Crunch Killa (eventually impure)

D E A D L Y (good arguement for an original)

Bs Arkan (same as above and eventually impure)

And personally one of my favourites, although i doubt many will remember him Pure Plev! He could also have a good claim for an original as he was around a LONG time.

Well i guess we'll never know who really made the first "pure" but id think myself (Trupimp) and my brother Datrupimp we're one of the firsts to... to answer about if Tru was pure no he was not... but he had like 3-5 mage and like 7 pray... Datru had Dapimp as his first char.. back then mage or pray didnt affect ur level but as soon as they changed it i mean literly like 5 mins we logged in and saw our lvl changed we made some new chars and we had em no pray no mage Datrupimp(brother) Dapimp 69 (uncle) playa187 (cousin) and my noob Snook187 then right before they changed the map piece i made another noob Alpha which i did the quest like the day before they changed it =P

we made em for the sole purpose to kill people 4 lvls higher or lower with ease, before wild

Trupimp (Banned 03')

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Jr Ant i think i remember u as a addy pure in old time?

Yeah I was low level though, something like 46 30 80ish.. Then I went rune pure. I think that's how it went anyway, it was a long time ago.

Massive Nerd

TommieZzZ wrote:

Yeah I was low level though, something like 46 30 80ish.. Then I went rune pure. I think that's how it went anyway, it was a long time ago.

-------

Well it was ages ago i saw you in wildy with ur def 30 armor. Every one in wildy had rune so i noticed you. I may had you as a friend but i dont think so. Anyway my main M_Ster22? I guess u dont remember, even if i had you added :s Its just a weak memory.

I don't play anymore because off all the non honor pkers out there who is making this game VERRY boring...

*-* F2P Legend *-*

TommieZzZ wrote:

-------

Well it was ages ago i saw you in wildy with ur def 30 armor. Every one in wildy had rune so i noticed you. I may had you as a friend but i dont think so. Anyway my main M_Ster22? I guess u dont remember, even if i had you added :s Its just a weak memory.

Yeah I remember the name, pretty sure I had you added on Jr Ant. I remember talking to you at some point in time during the game. Good to see you round.

Massive Nerd

meeturpker? when was that lols :P not sure
It's so obvious you're meeturpker on a different name.

You remember yourself (y).

nah aint me, and funny how when any one ever mentions me your not to far behind to make some stupid comment.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Someone who talks just like you with the [developmentally delayed]ed smileys and they only have one post? It's pretty obvious. If anyone remembered when you were pure it was because you pked in addy up to 85 hp.

Wow. Awesome sensors, scape.

Someone who talks just like you with the [developmentally delayed] smileys and they only have one post? It's pretty obvious. If anyone remembered when you were pure it was because you pked in addy up to 85 hp.

Wow. Awesome sensors, scape.

lol, you speak so much bs. I dont think a single comment in your post had any truth to it.

go find a nother chick over rs to [bleep].

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

TommieZzZ wrote:

TommieZzZ wrote:

-------

Yeah I remember the name, pretty sure I had you added on Jr Ant. I remember talking to you at some point in time during the game. Good to see you round.

Yeah really funny to see you too. But i t was really AGES ago i got banned. I was in highscore top 60 with my 78 thiefing so it most have been ages ago :)

I don't play anymore because off all the non honor pkers out there who is making this game VERRY boring...

*-* F2P Legend *-*

• 3 weeks later...

Just so all these noob saying they started when it came out, like in 2000s and what not... :shame:

Rsc was released-January 4,2001

Wilderness- August 13, 2001

Members- February 27,2002

Runescape Beta- December 1,2003

Runescape- March 29,2004

Just some dates

and no1 will ever know the first pure.... You are just naming the most famous pures...

Just so all these noob saying they started when it came out, like in 2000s and what not... :shame:

Runescape- March 29,2004

Just some dates

and no1 will ever know the first pure.... You are just naming the most famous pures...

can i get ur sister's phone number please?

lol human question

• 2 months later...
Who cares who the first pure was....?

I really hate when people make such idiotic comments. It is a forum, you can post anything you want whenever you want, wherever you want as long as it does not violate the rules. So why dont you go dig a hole and get off his back?

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Runescape- March 29,2004

Just some dates

I picked the game up in december, and it was pre wilderness mate. That's a copyright on the Java game, if you noticed the entire site is copyright 1999.

The game wasn't released that far back, but.. Copyrights don't mean [cabbage].

As far as the first pure? It's a little hard to assess, there were PLENTY of pures around, just none were that hard hitting, and most of their stats were even. It wasn't until after the wilderness came out where high strengthers became popular, and the X,1,X characters rolled out.

A lot of people trained to 40,40, X after that due to the stat requirements.

The 25 prayer thing was pretty much a joke for a while, (I'm pretty sure it's pre wildy, I have memories for a few [wagon] running out 1 iteming in lumbridge), and didn't really become popular until rune, mostly the non-skulling 60s. Once bluerose started pumping rune baxes into the economy then PBs became popular.

As far as the first "Pure pker"?

Was probably someone who preferred low level pking, like I used to.

I know Diarkon Jr was my first one defenser pure.

Runescape- March 29,2004

Just some dates

I picked the game up in december, and it was pre wilderness mate. That's a copyright on the Java game, if you noticed the entire site is copyright 1999.

The game wasn't released that far back, but.. Copyrights don't mean [cabbage].

As far as the first pure? It's a little hard to assess, there were PLENTY of pures around, just none were that hard hitting, and most of their stats were even. It wasn't until after the wilderness came out where high strengthers became popular, and the X,1,X characters rolled out.

A lot of people trained to 40,40, X after that due to the stat requirements.

The 25 prayer thing was pretty much a joke for a while, (I'm pretty sure it's pre wildy, I have memories for a few [wagon] running out 1 iteming in lumbridge), and didn't really become popular until rune, mostly the non-skulling 60s. Once bluerose started pumping rune baxes into the economy then PBs became popular.

As far as the first "Pure pker"?

Was probably someone who preferred low level pking, like I used to.

I know Diarkon Jr was my first one defenser pure.

Yeah i dont know what hes talking about, i bought the cd back in 97, and ive been playing ever since.

I agree that noone will ever know.

My pure is older than most people named here and even that character isn't old enough to be the first. I remember being on my pure and running into Azn Purity when he was like level 80 out at the Bandit Camp.

It seems to me that pure's have been around almost the entire length of RS. I started back in 2001, and by 2002 I was hearing about pures and had my own. I think my first pure's name was I Am Ur Fate. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I agree that noone will ever know.

My pure is older than most people named here and even that character isn't old enough to be the first. I remember being on my pure and running into Azn Purity when he was like level 80 out at the Bandit Camp.

It seems to me that pure's have been around almost the entire length of RS. I started back in 2001, and by 2002 I was hearing about pures and had my own. I think my first pure's name was I Am Ur Fate. :lol:

Lol, my pure is older than Adx1, i never intentionally made Shr3k a pure to start with though lol.. It was just meant to be a ''fighter'' as my other character (ad2002e) was a non-pk skiller.. I didn't really level Shr3k much back then and then ad2002e got robbed so i made adx1 :)

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only