Who Made The First Pure?

aznracerboi

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so all these noob saying they started when it came out, like in 2000s and what not... :shame:

Rsc was released-January 4,2001

Wilderness- August 13, 2001

Members- February 27,2002

Runescape Beta- December 1,2003

Runescape- March 29,2004

Just some dates

and no1 will ever know the first pure.... You are just naming the most famous pures...

I picked the game up in december, and it was pre wilderness mate. That's a copyright on the Java game, if you noticed the entire site is copyright 1999.

The game wasn't released that far back, but.. Copyrights don't mean [cabbage].

As far as the first pure? It's a little hard to assess, there were PLENTY of pures around, just none were that hard hitting, and most of their stats were even. It wasn't until after the wilderness came out where high strengthers became popular, and the X,1,X characters rolled out.

A lot of people trained to 40,40, X after that due to the stat requirements.

The 25 prayer thing was pretty much a joke for a while, (I'm pretty sure it's pre wildy, I have memories for a few [wagon] running out 1 iteming in lumbridge), and didn't really become popular until rune, mostly the non-skulling 60s. Once bluerose started pumping rune baxes into the economy then PBs became popular.

As far as the first "Pure pker"?

Was probably someone who preferred low level pking, like I used to.

I know Diarkon Jr was my first one defenser pure.

Yeah i dont know what hes talking about, i bought the cd back in 97, and ive been playing ever since.

Yeah, I bought RS beginning of 98 so...

Am I reading this right? Are people being sarcastic here, or what?
No man, Back in the day you can buy the cd... i got mine at best buy... it was like 45$. Then in 2000 you had to get the expansion for members. You could only have 3 accounts per cd code... but it still was a lot of fun.

No man, Back in the day you can buy the cd... i got mine at best buy... it was like 45$. Then in 2000 you had to get the expansion for members. You could only have 3 accounts per cd code... but it still was a lot of fun.

a couple months after it was at best buy , walmart had it on clearance for 7 dollars. you got ripped off buddy

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

a couple months after it was at best buy , walmart had it on clearance for 7 dollars. you got ripped off buddy

Was about to say... i bought mine for $10, lol... I still have my original cd key if anybody wants it

• 2 weeks later...

its impossible to know who was the first so i guess this post is basically just a nice way to bring back memories and show who you admired back in the day

a few famous names have popped up, azn purity, d e s i r e, x shadow x etc.

ill chuck a few more in the mix, anyone remember daakpunk? he was one of my favs and his stats are still crazy comparing them to decent pkers today

italianpk was an alright 30defenser.. i used to pk with him on powerlance when he got to the 90strength, but then he ended up getting mage and defense like a lot of good pures

and this is a really good videos sites of some rsc pkers

http://www.kilkus.co.uk/downloads.html

its impossible to know who was the first so i guess this post is basically just a nice way to bring back memories and show who you admired back in the day

a few famous names have popped up, azn purity, d e s i r e, x shadow x etc.

ill chuck a few more in the mix, anyone remember daakpunk? he was one of my favs and his stats are still crazy comparing them to decent pkers today

italianpk was an alright 30defenser.. i used to pk with him on powerlance when he got to the 90strength, but then he ended up getting mage and defense like a lot of good pures

and this is a really good videos sites of some rsc pkers

http://www.kilkus.co.uk/downloads.html

Why would any one want to watch videos from sorry [wagon] pkers from classic?

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

He seemed to make good characters and then not use them lol.. I don't remember him pking alot on Daakpunk.. Could just be my iffy memory but i personally will always remember him as Danethor, he was good with that character lol.. Can't remember why he stopped playing that character now.. I asked him ages ago.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

wondering how many original 2001 made plate pures there is left in RSC...i just got mine back from jagex which i havent been using for over 5 years but its useless since it cannot log in rsc anymore :P

i remember when the first 1/10 def pures started coming through.

leet archer, zomet etc, think that was about early-mid 2002

duno about any pures in 2001, daakpunk was quite high lvl pure for the time about jan 2002?

Me and sheik and atlantian and da killmasta adn i sweety i were black and mith pures around mid 2002.

-311 deaths

i remember atlantian as rune pure

wondering how many original 2001 made plate pures there is left in RSC...i just got mine back from jagex which i havent been using for over 5 years but its useless since it cannot log in rsc anymore :P

I know of at least 1.

my friend and I started rs together in like aug '01 and he never trained mage because he thought it was stupid.. he had 8 mage from a quest or something like that but he got the plate w/ 8 mage and never lvled it and we always wondered why my combat was higher with virtually the same stats :lol: We found out soon there after and then found out he was a "plate pure".. but he had 40 pray and 8 mage with like.. 60atk 60 def and 68 str... but still could own if he would have actually lvled and not quit

He seemed to make good characters and then not use them lol.. I don't remember him pking alot on Daakpunk.. Could just be my iffy memory but i personally will always remember him as Danethor, he was good with that character lol.. Can't remember why he stopped playing that character now.. I asked him ages ago.

Some people do that. I dueled some with Schmo0, but nowhere near as much as I could/should have. Once you get a goal done you're kinda like...Ehh..I don't want to use it. Already put too much work in. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

• 4 weeks later...
i remember when the first 1/10 def pures started coming through.

leet archer, zomet etc, think that was about early-mid 2002

duno about any pures in 2001, daakpunk was quite high lvl pure for the time about jan 2002?

Me and sheik and atlantian and da killmasta adn i sweety i were black and mith pures around mid 2002.

-311 deaths

i remember atlantian as rune pure

thats because he was later.. he was a dink

tifsbti6oi.gif

• 4 weeks later...