Who Made The First Pure?

aznracerboi

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'd go with McTavish just because he came out with the first prayer beast, a form of 'pure pker' in my mind at least, though not many would agree :wink:
well mctav xpkax and my self started prayer beasts, mactav had clericodeath.xpkax had x_cleric_x.

and i had x_ _ cleric_ _x and i dont remember mctav ever starting a pure before that lol there was alot of pures and to say who was the first :roll:

lmao ok whatever! and jalk is 99 with 97hp close to 98 last time i seen him on msn! and desire had a pure way before that char! lmao x fat x,most of you old players will know who im talking about! trupimp no he was not pure! his younger player was! have fun trying to find out!

Playa187.

and the character that desire made before d e s i r e was e n r a g e.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure...but on RS2(I know..off topic, but maybe interesting) I got my ex to start playing runescape. I only had about an hour to explain how most of the things worked, and gave her everything she needed at lvl 3 until she would be around lvl 40-50. I did that so she can train faster, but made her raise her own skills for money and the rune armor and such.

Well, I got off after about an hour of showing her around on f2p. I told her to just fight man's since I didn't think she would have played that much, and forgot to mention the attack options. Well, I had to leave with my band and find a recording studio to record a demo and was gone for about 3 days. I came back to find her to be around lvl 15. I just thought she wasn't playing very much. I was training with her on f2p on my pure just so I could talk to her and keep her company. I noticed that she would only hit 1's all the time. I asked for her stats. They were about 30 attack, 1 strength, 1 defense. I laughed hard. I totally forgot to tell her about switching attack modes.

It must have been a pain to get 30 attack with 1 strength :lol:

how can you say which where first pure? i play since begin 2002 and i cant remmber name of the peoples who played in this time escept hasla ragga which was leet pure with like magic under 15... he still play and he leet except that i cant rember which first pure i seen lol this topic is a wast i guess because we never will find the first ever pure :(

should do a topic on legit pure who still play :D

i got a few name :D

3hit_k1ck_u.gif

newscape450x35fa3.gif

I know these aren't nowhere near the first pures, but just a few names i remember from back in the day, from the castle though - as i didn't pk much deep.

Wintonic

Paki4ever

Cianna

Cleric0death

Sn1p3r Dark

Pure Lance

Lil [girls]

Avi - i remember Galiga always used to tease her about a cat or something?

F A T B O Y

They were from my era. If any of you are reading this post - HI!!!

I know these aren't nowhere near the first pures, but just a few names i remember from back in the day, from the castle though - as i didn't pk much deep.

Wintonic

Paki4ever

Cianna

Cleric0death

Sn1p3r Dark

Pure Lance

Lil [girls]

F A T B O Y

Aboutt he cat part, its a form of racism :wink: as asian people eat cats. I remember a lot of people used to call Max333 a cat eater or something like that, because he was asian. Well thats the way i enterpreted it back then, but I was probably wrong :o. (Also you could do that cat quest, and I remember some guy posted a pic of Max333's "invent" which had a cat in the first slot or something :lol:

Ok also Mctavish made Jr Mctavish before he made Cleric0death.

Massive Nerd

well you see most of the original or old pures vanished after rs2 came out because the game had become populated with autoers who were just noobs who always died and wanted revenge with their bots. Maybe some of the pures that i knew of when i first started pking were low monk, asazel, and x low pk x, arvin... something forgot rest of his name... and a lot more. they were the first 50s group i think...like 3 years ago though

dam i remember asazel and arvin, but they were not first pures, i started in 01, but i didnt end up pking until 01-02, first good pures i knew were meeturpker(30def) blick and ultima str and f a t b o y, also a guy in varrock called mikes revenge who was a black pb, made me wanna have one

i remember when the first 1/10 def pures started coming through.

leet archer, zomet etc, think that was about early-mid 2002

duno about any pures in 2001, daakpunk was quite high lvl pure for the time about jan 2002?

Me and sheik and atlantian and da killmasta adn i sweety i were black and mith pures around mid 2002.

-311 deaths

meeturpker 0wned the wilds back then , but d e s i r e used to own , alot of pkers did , robin hood autoed his wagon and was never caught for it! yo meeturpker , its paulo1980 im back but mostly training my pures on rsc now.

*laughs* at meeturpker...

D E S I R E was good, but never close to first pure

-War Elixir-

-Igor 10-

Good old pking...

Oo nice to see some old mates still posting here :) Jt, 311... etc hehe, just read last page so forgive me :P

Hmm first pures... I dont know for sure but the most famous one back in the day was Paki4ever when killing hiscores came up for less than a week lol.

-War Elixir-

-Igor 10-

Good old pking...

Soul Steal was pure a long time ago.

Is Soul Steal banned now? Last I heard of him was when Dsm was playing on it, then I think it got handed to some autocatcher :shock:.

Massive Nerd

• 2 weeks later...

Wintonic

Paki4ever

Cianna

Cleric0death

Sn1p3r Dark

Pure Lance

Lil [girls]

F A T B O Y

I used to own Snipe dark a lot.. except when he would range me when I was fighting someone else then he would almost have me, ranging 12s, 13s at the time.

Oh don't get me started about f a t I used to fight that betch all the time..

He was quite good I think I got a pic somewhere.

-On Topic-

Also I just dug out a pic of my old pure made in 2001, although the pic I have was made in 2002.

Omega was obviously pure at the time but I had my own idea to start a character with low def which would own even more than a regular pure (the term pure was quite new at the time).

I called it a super pure 1 .it was pure and 2. The def was low and had really high str for its level. This stat layout was through my own mind. Even though I didn't start the low def pures my character was a progenitor for the character build at that time and I didn't know that any one else had made one.

It started off with 1def then I rose to 20 believing 1def was too low to own.

delrithsloose8vs.png

• 2 weeks later...