Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

The area the Dragonkin are in, has exactly the right structure for it to be in Castle Drakan (as it is called now...)

The colours are all the same as those used on Castle Drakan, including the reddish glows. Also, wasn't it around the time of the defeat of the Dragonkin that men settled at Meyerditch for the first time? It would make sense because 1) the Dragonkin would be driven backwards into their last fortress (the Wilderness one being destroyed during the God Wars, because the Wildy was formed then, and the Ancient Caverns being a smithy) and left a single kin to watch the surroundings while the last survivors went into hiding deep underneath the castle. As Bob the Warrior (don't remember his real name) attacked the fortress, the 'kin on watch managed to hold him off and cast a spell on him turning him into a cat, securing the possibility of the discovery of their last stronghold.

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, about frenskae...do we have facts that its realm..i just have wild idea.

I suggest you read the God letters.

4. Freneskae is a realm of near constant warfare, that hath developed techniques and weaponry far beyond the inkling of most mortals.

It hath influenced this land, for many warriors that were used by mine brethren in the wars of the gods came directly from that plane, and when defeated here oft did drop pieces of their strange and powerful equipment as they fell. Such powerful equipment inevitably became prized amongst warriors for both its power and sturdiness, although most warriors desirous of such equipment cared little for its origin.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?article_id=393

priest_wiz.png

Nice find! Perhaps an old stronghold of Zaros, though most likely coincidence.

Kolodion, the one who runs the place, is a shapeshifter. Maybe he is some sort of non-human follower of Zaros? Just speculating, nothing serious. It's probably coincidence...

count_civie.png

Level 99's

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

11.jpg

If all is coincident, why dont we have zaros symbols all over the place, there is only few zaros symbols in runescape, why it must be coincident? Zaros wasnt just "im simple god of evil and darknes, thats all ::' " there is lot of clues that zaros was something wery powerful..and in obby shield we have clear symbol of zaros, if that is coincident, why dont they use kins symbol on fremmenik shiled? -.-

If all is coincident, why dont we have zaros symbols all over the place, there is only few zaros symbols in runescape, why it must be coincident? Zaros wasnt just "im simple god of evil and darknes, thats all ::' " there is lot of clues that zaros was something wery powerful..and in obby shield we have clear symbol of zaros, if that is coincident, why dont they use kins symbol on fremmenik shiled? -.-

Well it appears to some extent that at the time, Saradomin and Zamorak teamed up for a short while to not only defeat Zaros, but for a short time after to do everything in their power to erase any memory of his existence.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Well it appears to some extent that at the time, Saradomin and Zamorak teamed up for a short while to not only defeat Zaros, but for a short time after to do everything in their power to erase any memory of his existence.

Don't forget the fact that it was a Saradomin mage who made sure the Staff of Armadyl became undetectable. However, he regrets this deed to this date.

priest_wiz.png

He regrets the outcome of his actions on the world or he regrets his actions on his own personal outcome?

On the world.

Give me a sec and I'll get the transcript.

EDIT: this is what he said: "Had I known what a threat to my Lord Saradomin would later become, I wouldst have taken the message to Saradomin immediately! Alas, it is all too easy to see your mistakes after have made them"

If you want the entire thing, here is a link: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ghostly_robes_%28miniquest%29/Transcript

priest_wiz.png

He regrets the outcome of his actions on the world or he regrets his actions on his own personal outcome?

On the world.

I'm sure he can't be all that happy to what happened to him as well. :wall:

On the world.

I'm sure he can't be all that happy to what happened to him as well. :wall:

He mostly mourns the fate of the world, Saradomin and the ghost that sent you to him (a friend of his). Such is his devotion.

BTW: I edited my last post.

priest_wiz.png

So he regrets removing Zaros and giving Zamorak the opportunity to fill in the power vacuum left and Zammy's presence has a worse impact on the world in effect?

Ever notice how many NPCs whine? I knew most of the players were 12 year olds, but didn't know the characters in-game were too. :cry:

So he regrets removing Zaros and giving Zamorak the opportunity to fill in the power vacuum left and Zammy's presence has a worse impact on the world in effect?

Ever notice how many NPCs whine? I knew most of the players were 12 year olds, but didn't know the characters in-game were too. :cry:

Being at the base of a God War is not something to go over lightly.

priest_wiz.png

Being at the base of a God War is not something to go over lightly.

I want an NPC to take some course of action that destroys the lives of thousands and when he realizes this says, "Oh damn. My bad."

Well, Lucien probably killed/killes/is going to kill thousands of lives...

Though, he probably won't say 'Oops, my bad...'

count_civie.png

Level 99's

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

11.jpg

That's cause he'll do it on purpose. I wanted someone to do it by accident then say that. I swear it would be RS gold. :thumbsup:

That's cause he'll do it on purpose. I wanted someone to do it by accident then say that. I swear it would be RS gold. :thumbsup:

There are kiddies playing the game, you know.

priest_wiz.png

Yeah, but damn isn't exactly the worst word and they've used it in quests previously.

Other than that, what's the harm in someone screwing up massively and ignoring it with a wave of the hand? Hell, that qualifies you to be president right there.

Yeah, but damn isn't exactly the worst word and they've used it in quests previously.

Other than that, what's the harm in someone screwing up massively and ignoring it with a wave of the hand? Hell, that qualifies you to be president right there.

I didn't meant that word. I meant the act. That's even more evil than commiting an intentional murder.

priest_wiz.png

wotomou5.png

scimitar seller in al kharid..monkeys make dragon scims??

That good man doesn't know the secrets of Dragon equipment. He may think the monkies make them, but they don't.

It still leaves the question, why they are the only ones who sell them.

priest_wiz.png

Maybe the Dragonkin or some other ancient race hid them in massive stockpiles, with specific weapons in each stock pile. Such as they hid all their longswords and daggers in Zanaris, all their scimitars on ape atoll, all their battleaxes and maces in Taverly, etc. Or it could be there's no real reason and we're just trying to find order in Jagex's chaos ::'

that stockpile theory ties up with the fact that [most] dragon items as drops are only from monsters in certain areas

chain->desert

2h-> wildy and desert

legs-> brimhaven

full helm -> beneath the whirl pool

maybe they stored the items in certain places so nomatter where they might happen to be forced back to, they have a stock pile of weapons and armour to fight back? but some monsters took them as loot and other shopkeepers found them and started to sell, depleeting their stockpiles. when they need them, they wont be there

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come