Dragonkin: After the Rise of Lucien

Psycho_Robot

Then are we saying that anywhere where there is a monster that drops Dragon Equipment is where the Dragonkin were?

So, since Cockroaches drop Dragon Scimitars, the Dragonkin must have been underneath Edgeville and Varrock and therefore near the Grand Exchange. Possibly they are down the trap door. Possibly it's them fixing and messing with the prices and not JaGEx.

The Dragonkin have the most powerful control imaginable on all of Gielenor: The economy!

2dgucz6.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what is reason to such powerful race as dragonkin make melee and range equipment? They just use mage and wear robes..it would be better idea that mahjarrats make them..they live in eternal warfare, they need good weapons.

I don't think Dragonkin were ever around in such numbers as to rule their domain personally. They likely used the lesser races to enforce their will on everyone and likely made the armor for them. Or maybe they made the armor and weapons because violence in said armor is what gives them such power?

They made it and distrubitied in Frensake. The constant warfare in their armor would make them very powerful. And they craved power so much they came into this plane to put forth their armor here and get even stronger?

Now that I say this, I bet it'll go down like this somehow. #-o

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

But what is reason to such powerful race as dragonkin make melee and range equipment? They just use mage and wear robes..it would be better idea that mahjarrats make them..they live in eternal warfare, they need good weapons.

I don't think Dragonkin were ever around in such numbers as to rule their domain personally. They likely used the lesser races to enforce their will on everyone and likely made the armor for them. Or maybe they made the armor and weapons because violence in said armor is what gives them such power?

They made it and distrubitied in Frensake. The constant warfare in their armor would make them very powerful. And they craved power so much they came into this plane to put forth their armor here and get even stronger?

Interesting.

Now the question has to be: do the Dragonkin still have lesser allies (except for dragons ufcourse) they will call on when they are free to bring terror and pain to the small races? (Terror and pain!)

priest_wiz.png

Interesting.

Now the question has to be: do the Dragonkin still have lesser allies (except for dragons ufcourse) they will call on when they are free to bring terror and pain to the small races? (Terror and pain!)

Terror and pain are neat!

I can't think of any race powerful enough for the Dragonkin to have bothered with that were around during their time. The vampyres would have been a candidate, however they are loyal to Zamorak and were "created" after the Dragonkin's time.

The TzHarr have been around since before the first age, but they're a very isolated race, and it is very unlikely that they would have any connections to the Dragonkin.

The elves too have pre-first age origins, but they are very isolated as well. They also have their own god, Seren.

Interesting.

Terror and pain are neat!

I can't think of any race powerful enough for the Dragonkin to have bothered with that were around during their time. The vampyres would have been a candidate, however they are loyal to Zamorak and were "created" after the Dragonkin's time.

The TzHarr have been around since before the first age, but they're a very isolated race, and it is very unlikely that they would have any connections to the Dragonkin.

The elves too have pre-first age origins, but they are very isolated as well. They also have their own god, Seren.

The Elves have not always been isolated though. In Meeting History you can see one.

priest_wiz.png

Yeah, the Elves retreated and all that jazz. Plus maybe the races they used aren't around anymore, like the light creatures down in Lumbrudge Cave.

Maybe they were wiped out to extinction, but left their armor behind?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

I'm fairly certain gnomes have been around for a while, but all the "ancient" gnomes are gone now--hazelmere was the last.

Poor Hazelmere *sniffel* I almost regret I did WGS...

OT: The karate-dragons (green through black) are weaker descendants off the Great Wyrm-dragons, which were created by the Dragon-kin. The metal dragons are of course also made by the D-kin, but has there ever been mentioned who rode the Wyrm-dragons? If they were the personal bodyguard of Zaros, perhaps Mahjarrat rode them.

This indirectly links Zaros and his Mahjarrat with the dragon-kin... I find it quite possible. Or at least not impossible :P

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

OT: The karate-dragons (green through black) are weaker descendants off the Great Wyrm-dragons, which were created by the Dragon-kin. The metal dragons are of course also made by the D-kin, but has there ever been mentioned who rode the Wyrm-dragons? If they were the personal bodyguard of Zaros, perhaps Mahjarrat rode them.

This indirectly links Zaros and his Mahjarrat with the dragon-kin... I find it quite possible. Or at least not impossible :P

The Dragon Riders rode them. They are assumed to be an entire different race.

priest_wiz.png

The first location, where it was originally discovered, is, I believe, Lunar Isle.

This is somewhat funny because it mentions in the WGS quest journal: "One of the first of the Fremennik tribe touched the Stone and it changed them drastically... this is how they became Lunar mages."

It would seem the Stone of Jas has the power to change things/creatures. Now consider this; if there is this awesome power contained in the Stone of Jas, enough power to change living matter, wouldn't it be possible the Stone of Jas is the 'life giver' to dragons?

I've yet to see any convincing evidence of wyrms. Yes Dragon Riders are mentioned in the Ghostly Robes Transcript, but there's no mention of wyrm anywhere in any form except the Desert Wyrm summoning familiar and a brief dialogue with Juna.

I've yet to see any convincing evidence of wyrms. Yes Dragon Riders are mentioned in the Ghostly Robes Transcript, but there's no mention of wyrm anywhere in any form except the Desert Wyrm summoning familiar.

They are mentioned, *hunts about for his old post*

Wyrms.png

Dark_Jab.png

I've yet to see any convincing evidence of wyrms. Yes Dragon Riders are mentioned in the Ghostly Robes Transcript, but there's no mention of wyrm anywhere in any form except the Desert Wyrm summoning familiar.

Wyrms.png

Evidence alert!

I'd like to see one of those one day.

priest_wiz.png

ROFL Karate-dragons I think I'll use that.

I like the idea that the Dragonkin simply moulded the dragons, but the Stone of Jas actually gave them life. It makes sense, imo.

Wyrms.png

Evidence alert!

Oh hehe forgot about that... I will now edit my post to make me seem like I remembered this.

Edit: OMFG why are you misquoting me?!

But if the dragon-riders are never described, there IS a possibility that the riders are the kin. And if the Kin truly created the Wyrm-dragons (if they indeed ever existed, but let's assume they did) it would be logical they were only controllable by the kin, thus only rideable by the kin.

And the hypothesis that the Stone of Jas can create life, I find it very plausible, even possible. Guthix used the Stone to reform Gielinor/the planet which would include the formation of new life.

count_civie.png

Level 99's

[hide]Mining level 99 achieved November 2010

Smithing level 99 achieved February 2011

Fishing level 99 achieved April 2011

Cooking level 99 achieved May 2011[/hide]

Goals

[hide]count_civie.png

count_civie.png[/hide]

Drops:

Miscellanious: 1x Draconic Visage , 5x Focus Sight, 3x Abbysal Whip

Offering Effigy Assistance in Herblore, Crafting. Contact me ingame by pm.

11.jpg

when i read what the kbd said about danger bieng at the compass points i thought about more "king" dragons; more precise dragons with 3 heads.

in the north we have the kbd and now in the south we have the green 3-headed dragon or maybe king-green-dragon? that would leave a king red and a king blue dragon in the west and east.

and i could figure that drakan would like a red(like blood) dragon as a pet; and considering the theorie that the dragonkins castle and his are the same that would have a nice location.

that leaves the west for the king-blue-dragon...maybe in priffindas? or just below arrandar?

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

First of all, this was a fascinating read and I congratulate you on your work in compiling and presenting this information! :thumbup:

The Dragonkin Castle

This is the castle where the Dragonkin are first seen. There is no indication of where this castle is, however similarities exist between it and Castle Drakan in Morytania.

Technically, this castle just happens to be south of the Temple of Light, north of Pyramid Plunder, west of Keldagrim, and far north of Waterbirth Dungeon. :twss: :twss:

Yes I know that doesn't help at all.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

First of all, this was a fascinating read and I congratulate you on your work in compiling and presenting this information! :thumbup:

The Dragonkin Castle

This is the castle where the Dragonkin are first seen. There is no indication of where this castle is, however similarities exist between it and Castle Drakan in Morytania.

Technically, this castle just happens to be south of the Temple of Light, north of Pyramid Plunder, west of Keldagrim, and far north of Waterbirth Dungeon. :twss: :twss:

Yes I know that doesn't help at all.

I don't even understand what you're trying to point out.

But if the dragon-riders are never described, there IS a possibility that the riders are the kin. And if the Kin truly created the Wyrm-dragons (if they indeed ever existed, but let's assume they did) it would be logical they were only controllable by the kin, thus only rideable by the kin.

Dragon Riders were under the command of Zaros in the Second Age. I strongly doubt that the Dragonkin are them.

priest_wiz.png

Wyrms.png

Evidence alert!

Oh hehe forgot about that... I will now edit my post to make me seem like I remembered this.

Edit: OMFG why are you misquoting me?!

:-w

Honestly, this thread is just massive now, it's no surprise it was forgotten! :lol:

I'm hoping with the next quest involving the Dragonkin will unlock a wyrm boss monster to fight :thumbsup:

Dark_Jab.png

fogbo3.png

This is the centre of the fist of guthix cave, could this be where the stone once was? the markings on the ground look like the stones outer shell.

it's safe to speculate that saradomin got his hands on the stone at some point

the walls of FoG have saradominist markings on it

perhaps the FoG was where guthix once hit the stone and where saradomin found it

this is nowhere near the lunar isles so it's definitely not where V------ found it.

Naaxi.png