good place to get firemaking up

Tak9870

Varrock: GE, from center of town to west bank.

Tzhaar bank (used to be able to FM in the bank..dunno if you still can

Duel arena

Edgeville

Seers

I have also seen a few people fming in canifis..never tried that though.

I mainly used edgeville. The last stretch i did behind the west bank in varrock..for some reason =\

Also, I'm pretty sure this should be in the Help & Advice forum instead..

35b9enp.jpg

Also, I'm pretty sure this should be in the Help & Advice forum instead..

Or just rename the thread and call it 'What are your favourite firemaking spots?' :D

I like port phasmatys, lots of space.

2dvjurb.png

The grand exchange is the best place to firemake in game, with the right techniques you can burn over 1350+ logs an hour. Oo'glog is only slightly behind that and is a very quiet place to firemake (generally less laggy too, if you lag).. I did the majority of my burning at Oo'glog and I think Zarfot has a youtube video on the method.

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

When I was working on 99 Firemaking I did most of my burning in Yannile or at Falador East Bank. Most people don't use Fally East bank but theres about seven good lines and enough room for two or three people to comfortably burn logs.

I notice that I have my spots stolen in Edgeville more than anywhere else so I rarely burn there.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I train at the G.E.

I just like training there, as there are always some people around.

stewie3985.png

Owner of quest cape and 99 firemaking achieved on 31 decembre 2008!

Latest achievements: 1800 total and all achievement diaries done!

Click here for my blog! (Now semi-retired on Stewie3985)

• 2 weeks later...

I did most of my firemaking in Oo'glog with a little bit at Port Phasmatys because Suzi was smithing there. The Grand Exchange was far too busy for my liking. Don't forget to wear the Ring of Fire and Flame Gloves.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I actually did mine in Rimmington, before the grand exchange kicks in, there were tons of willow logs for 12 gp in general store because people use to train wc there.

But I guess the best place now would probably be draynor or edge, or varrock Bank, I found GE to be laggy at times

a happy Runescaper