Void Armour

vooovv

Hi everyone!

I have been trying to get void equipment on and off for the last couple of months. I was looking on the tip.it max hit calculator and it appeared to show that if I got void with my current equipment I would actually hit less than if I had my strength raising equipment. Is this true???? Have Jagex made another error???

On the same topic is any of it actually worth getting. I enjoy Pest control a lot but perhaps not enough to do it the hundreds of time to get full void. What are your views on the topic? Do you think that void is better than normal armour? Has anyone tested it?

Vooovv

P.S. I am sure this won't have been the first time these questions have come up but I didn't see any so please humour me.

Thanks to Kadad06 my cousin who got me hooked on this awesome game.

I've always found void melee quite satisfactory. Void range is insanely good and a staple for every serious Ranger tho IMO.

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet

I find that Void Melee/Range is only good for:

Pking

Maxing

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I find that Void Melee/Range is only good for:

Pking

Maxing

Void Range is great for PKing but it's also amazing for exping! I'd generally get 15k(ish) more xp per hour using it - plus some wickedly high hits. :)

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet

what about mage??? It has a 30% bonus in max hit. Is that way better than the others?

no, mage void has +30% accuracy bonus, last I checked :roll:

I spent week no-lifing pc to get full ranger/melee, occasionally get out my range and crystal bow for training, but never touch melee, unless I decide to go pc, mainly to show off :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

void + defender = more atk bonus then defender + barrow gloves

void without defender = less atk bonus then barrow gloves ...

well at overal its pretty good armor for training ...

void's main strength lies within the accuracy booster and max hit booster bonuses on range(for any bows)/melee(if you have gs)

but they are decent multi-purpose armour, as they incur no negative bonuses, if there actual def stats maybe lacking in areas, compared to combat style specific items

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Is it worthwhile putting in the effort to get the armour. If not for the melee for the range.

for range yes! the accuracy/max hit booster is always handy ::'

for melee...I'm not so sure, maybe if you use gs often then yes :?

if not, I'd put time into saving for bandos armour or melee specific items, will result in higher hits and better def stats :roll:

Range void is handy, melee does what it says on the tin. +10% to accuracy and damage. how have jagex made mistake?

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Range void is handy, melee does what it says on the tin. +10% to accuracy and damage. how have jagex made mistake?

read tc's original post...

to clarify, he argues the point it causes you to hit lower damage than normal str boosting armour

which is true unless you wield a gs and use void

I think melee void is great at waterfiends, it has a nice mage defence bonus and you get to hit 10% better or whatever the full set bonus is for melee - great combined with z spear or saradomin sword, i've tried \'

You could also use sgs with melee void too so you get the +8 prayer bonus which comes in handy there ;)

2vuhgcn.png

I'm always looking for places where void melee is appropriate, but they are few and far between.

But void range is epicness, definitely get a range hat.

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

I'm always looking for places where void melee is appropriate, but they are few and far between.

But void range is epicness, definitely get a range hat.

Yep, full range void is definitely a must.

I went to ape atoll and used range void with range pot and eagle eye pray, I managed to hit up to 40 with broad bolts!! Also it's about 50k - 70k range exp an hour doing that method and it's pretty cheap.

2vuhgcn.png