Why..... Talk..... Like..... This......?

ultimatballr

My rant is not really a rant as much as it is a simply question to try to understand other people.. Now don't get me wrong it bothers me to no end which is why I am here.

Can anyone explain why people feel the need to talk 2-3 words at a time?

For example:

It

restores my

Summoning points

That is pretty much spamming up the chat box when all that could of fit into one sentence..

Do they feel as though emphasizes what they are saying and people will pay more attention?

This is very very annoying to say the least. Whats the point?

[hide=My Rant on My new best pals...

Apparently, my signature was to big.

How common is that? I can't remember ever seeing it, but I'm sure I have once or twice. I've done it a couple times as a joke, but that's about it...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I dont see that kind of sentence very often, but I do see flooded messages all the time.

There is an example:

Player A: Can I please have an ax?

Player B: [unrelated message]

Player C: [unrelated message]

I reported that player A for Rule 1. It is very annoying that a certain players keep flooding the message over and over just to get someone's attention.

aalelaabm.jpg

The Haraguroi Club: Where Yandere Thrive for Chopping

I've seen that before. I can't help but think of a very, very fat man attempting to communicate after trying to catch the bus.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I dont see that kind of sentence very often, but I do see flooded messages all the time.

There is an example:

I reported that player A for Rule 1. It is very annoying that a certain players keep flooding the message over and over just to get someone's attention.

can u even report him for that. hes not spamming it with @@@@@@@######$$$$$$$$$$ etc. he is typing something that he deems as important...

Apparently I am the only one who sees this constantly lol.

It's just very annoying and one of the reasons I keep my public chat off :roll:.

The other reason I keep my chat off is those people who find it near impossible to use your name to address you instead of your combat level. I know the combat level has pretty colors in it for them but come on the name is the first thing you read.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Apparently I am the only one who sees this constantly lol.

It's just very annoying and one of the reasons I keep my public chat off :roll:.

The other reason I keep my chat off is those people who find it near impossible to use your name to address you instead of your combat level. I know the combat level has pretty colors in it for them but come on the name is the first thing you read.

I frequently use combat level for complex names. Some guy named '018524924' (yes, people have all number names) just is easier to address as '112'

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Lucky for me, I have a pretty easy name: Magician Xy. What I find funny is that instead of calling me by name (Xy), everyone calls me by my title (Magician). It's funny, but harmless.

As to the original topic, I only see that when somebody is trying to say one one sentence. They'll type out the first ten words, then the next ten, then finish. Or something like that. Again, pretty harmless.

Cool%20Xy.png

I'm 100% free-to-play!!!

Message me, private chat is always on. :)

There is an example:

can u even report him for that. hes not spamming it with @@@@@@@######$$$$$$$$$$ etc. he is typing something that he deems as important...

Yes, spam is simply filling the chat box with anything. It's not necessary to type this much ::'