Dragon Claws

Ajdinp

I've been hearing brief rumors that you can get them from the KBD as well.

It kinda makes sense, a Dust Devils to Kalphite Queen situation, but no pic no proof etc. and I don't have time to do a thorough investigation.

However! The reason these rumors are so brief may be because the KBD does drop them and the people getting the drops don't want other people to know... Hmm...

More like an attempt to drop the price on them. And yes, the nerf rumors were also a myth, I just tested them.

I wasn't attempting price manipulation, simply passing on something I'd heard, which actually sounds reasonably true.

Do you have any idea of what the drop rate was for Dragon Claws from Tormented Demons? I may try getting twice as many KBD kills as that number over the holiday break to kind-of test this out...

Spreading misinformation is bad also, but I'm assuming you weren't the price manipulator to start all of this :lol:

I really don't have a clue as to the drop rate, though. I'm 40 quest points away, and not planning on getting them.

3rd age top = +24 magic

Ahrim's top = +30 magic

3rd age bottom = +19 magic

Ahrim's bottom = +22 magic

3rd age comes with ZERO melee defence, making it very slightly better then infinity\mystic and FAR worse then ahrims. Oh, and it's ugly.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hearing brief rumors that you can get them from the KBD as well.

It kinda makes sense, a Dust Devils to Kalphite Queen situation, but no pic no proof etc. and I don't have time to do a thorough investigation.

However! The reason these rumors are so brief may be because the KBD does drop them and the people getting the drops don't want other people to know... Hmm...

More like an attempt to drop the price on them. And yes, the nerf rumors were also a myth, I just tested them.

I wasn't attempting price manipulation, simply passing on something I'd heard, which actually sounds reasonably true.

Do you have any idea of what the drop rate was for Dragon Claws from Tormented Demons? I may try getting twice as many KBD kills as that number over the holiday break to kind-of test this out...

Spreading misinformation is bad also, but I'm assuming you weren't the price manipulator to start all of this :lol:

I really don't have a clue as to the drop rate, though. I'm 40 quest points away, and not planning on getting them.

3rd age top = +24 magic

Ahrim's top = +30 magic

3rd age bottom = +19 magic

Ahrim's bottom = +22 magic

3rd age comes with ZERO melee defence, making it very slightly better then infinity\mystic and FAR worse then ahrims. Oh, and it's ugly.

so whats the info about 3rd age and ahrims have to do with anything?

foukouei.png

Forgot to include this quote:

Bleh I would have much rather had something like 3a mage equipment sense it's equivalent to ahrims offensively at least.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks