Dragon Claws

Ajdinp

haha love that example :P it so right, in theory you could make a bronze dagger hit 30 if you increased the str bonus. it's got nothing to do with the name of weapon or material, it's all in the str bonus and lvl :lol:

you just realised that a game is based purely on numbers and text :shock: its the same for every game ever created.

sometime in rsc, this one guy found a glitch where he could drop knives and he would stack strength bonus with it, like he would drop a knife and it would add like 20 str bonus and keep stacking everytime he dropped one. so he would hit extremely high with a bronze axe. He three rounded lots of people :], :mrgreen: i'd say 2 rounded

Wrong, you equipped a knife and it gave you about +2 str bonus that stacked, and a LOT of people knew about it.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha love that example :P it so right, in theory you could make a bronze dagger hit 30 if you increased the str bonus. it's got nothing to do with the name of weapon or material, it's all in the str bonus and lvl :lol:

you just realised that a game is based purely on numbers and text :shock: its the same for every game ever created.

sometime in rsc, this one guy found a glitch where he could drop knives and he would stack strength bonus with it, like he would drop a knife and it would add like 20 str bonus and keep stacking everytime he dropped one. so he would hit extremely high with a bronze axe. He three rounded lots of people :], :mrgreen: i'd say 2 rounded

Wrong, you equipped a knife and it gave you about +2 str bonus that stacked, and a LOT of people knew about it.

no there was one where you dropped the knife but it forced you to equip it, people would have an inventory of knives and drop all of them and have an insane bonus?

anyway, i just saw a kid in pvp world die with dclaws on =D> . skulled with full armor.

claws will become affordable within the decade.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

lol thanks for mocking me, i just made an example.

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I have lended them from a friend once and tested them out at duel arena before I wanted to make the decision to buy them. Honestly, if it was a no armor/ranger/mage against me, it ripped them apart in 2 hits 7/10 times. However, once armor came into play, I find that I still had to rely on the gs for the last few hits. That could have something to do with my pethetic melee stats but it also told me that the 60-100m price tag in w2 was not worth it. I wouldnt pay more then 10m for these claws myself since I dont really enjoy pvp as much as pvm/skilling.

120dgl.jpg

I hope Jagex does one of two things:

1.) Nerf the claws or

2.) Give mage and range something comparable in total damage outcome in the same amount of time.

Though, I'd prefer the first option.

Been waiting years for Dagger to be nerfed, I love the fact that they nerfed the MSB but didn't nerf the DD lol, it's stupid.

i have to agree on that but dds isn't very independent compared to the msb and the bonuses are a lot less so msb is slightly more accurate and more stronger

How do you sell the claws for [insert extremely high price here] if you get them? My friend has a pair but no junk or anything... I don't have any junk either. Help?

sell it for third age?

honestly even if you spent all day making junk you could probably loan the claws for 24 hours for most if not all the junk you made :?

kinda defeats the purpose of selling it with junk right?

but i hear buying harpoons/big nets @ piscatoris bank/shop is pretty fast junk with a good junk made/cash spent ratio

idk if it would be nearly fast enough though =s

chef delight brewing is always a fast source of junk too, but you can only do that once a day

also if you're just hell bent on selling it and don't mind a poor junk/cash ratio you could always do something like buy talon beast pouches on ge for Min price and make em into scrolls, pouch = 3.6k, 10 scrolls = 4.7k, but it's not really a great option either

Naaxi.png

why would yOU EVER, EVER try to make junk?

double nat running , using assist system also can fetch 600k+ an hour while

other methods can go 500k + chance of some exp

getting junk is the worst thing to do in runescape life, the time it takes for you to get at least 10 mil junk you could have 15 mil cash

the only reason of making junk is making maple longbow U from w/e level fletching to 99

other reasons like flatpacks while construction is also good

why would yOU EVER, EVER try to make junk?

double nat running , using assist system also can fetch 600k+ an hour while

other methods can go 500k + chance of some exp

getting junk is the worst thing to do in runescape life, the time it takes for you to get at least 10 mil junk you could have 15 mil cash

the only reason of making junk is making maple longbow U from w/e level fletching to 99

other reasons like flatpacks while construction is also good

agreed. the whole idea of junk trading is confusing a lot of people. junk is junk.. not an alternate currency. if you have the junk AT THE TIME why not get rid of it with an item your selling? the only item worth collecting might be killing zammy boss and keeping the addyp++ arrows. others are just run offs from skilling. anything else, you wasted your time on getting.

Silvermist82.png

What's this about 3rd age then? How does it work?

You would trade your claws + cash for a piece of 3rd Age.

Is 3rd age easy to sell? And isn't it expensive, meaning you'd still need junk or something?

3rd age sells at max instantly but you don't want to sell it through the GE. Certian pieces are worth over 100M street so it's great to have if you invest alot and it looks decent too.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Same for phats and dragon armour, some guy is selling 4 d pl8s for 1 set of claws and some are selling phats and christmas crackers

D plates used to be considered as junk, falling down 10 percent a day. You say they just reverted?

I think he's saying the guy is selling 4 dragon plates + 1 pair of claws for cash, with the plates being the junk added to the claws.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Don't worry they will never be nerfed seeing how they are JUNK.

So many people in castle wars come up to me with claws and try the spec.

All I see most of the time are 4 0s rofl...

Never been hit for more than a 30 maybe it only works experiments, rock crabs, and noobs.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Never been hit for more than a 30 maybe it only works experiments, rock crabs, and noobs.

And what levels did these people who hit you with them have? When these things are used against people with weak armor, you pretty much always hit high unless you're a newb compared to them; when used against people about the same level as you with good armor, they generally hit high enough for an easy KO; and when used on people of a lower level, they dominate.

Just because you, a player with maxed out combat stats, don't get hit by them, doesn't mean they suck.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

What level were they? If they were significantly lower level than you than I doubt using a DDS spec or an AGS spec would have made much more of a difference; if any. If you'd actually try the claws yourself seeing as you have maxed melees I think you'll find they're a bit better than you give them credit for.

trembake wrote:

lol

4 0s is that even possible,

you can never hit less than 1

You can't hit 4 0s, the lowest hit is 0-1 and anything above that is 4 red hits. I can 2 hit a maxed player over half the time, they are VERY powerful.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

you obviously want to dismay the claw owners into believing your testimony, but it won't work!

claws minimal damage is 1 (2 splashes with a 1 and 0) and the maximum damage is anything thats your highest hit with claws and half of that with two 25% of your highest hit which makes 4 splashes.

I wonder... Do you think they should nerf them? So far, I never killed anyone who had dragon claws and specced me. They are very very good, to a point of being overpowered. I don't care how rare or expensive, they can kill within seconds, before people can react.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I wonder... Do you think they should nerf them? So far, I never killed anyone who had dragon claws and specced me. They are very very good, to a point of being overpowered. I don't care how rare or expensive, they can kill within seconds, before people can react.

you've never killed a d claw'er before? it's sometimes a matter of luck, just like the dds, you will get killed in a couple of hits, or you won't lose any HP.

i disagrees with the nerfing. the special is competes perfectly with AGS. my max hit so far is a 61 with claws, 65 with AGS and i used the exact same combo.