Dragon Claws

Ajdinp

Yes, but its usually a few people getting the claws for everyone, right? So most people will buy them, not obtain them themselves.

Then there will be only a few claws in existance...

What I was trying to say is the rarity of them, not how to get them. I was just stating how they were obtained. You get them from level 454's as a drop that's twice as rare as an Armadyl hilt (from what I hear), and you need to beat just about all the quests to get to them. Come on, read closely already... #-o

Still, plenty of people are walking around with them though. And the day you meet one you are most likely dead :|

But where did they get the claws? Buy from someone? Maybe, but the claws came from the demons. Okay, do you get it? Claws don't just appear when you try and buy them. #-o

Oops, didn't notice I had two posts in a row. Amundogus likes to communicate through editing his old posts... Thought he actually made another post.

My point is they are overpowered. Doesn't really matter how rare they are.

Then why on earth did you start this whole thing?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm....did I start it? -.- I forgot how it started, but I just wanted to get the point across that it's way overpowered. And then you people started with the "hard to get, should be powerful" argument. But no weapon should be able to drain all your hp at once, thats basically my point.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Uhm....did I start it? -.- I forgot how it started, but I just wanted to get the point across that it's way overpowered. And then you people started with the "hard to get, should be powerful" argument. But no weapon should be able to drain all your hp at once, thats basically my point.

Godswords? or Dragon dagger for that matter?

If you want to go the special overpowered way, I suggest you take a look at a 30 k weapon which easily specials 60+

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Great thinking- Lets just get rid of Dharok's(max of 96 on a person), Dark bow(max of 96-98), Dragon dagger(90+poison), Armadyl godsword(max of 80), onyx/dragon bolts(max of around 75), granite maul(max of around 120 in one blow), some new pvp weapons such as statius hammer, vesta longsword and morrigan javelin aswell as the claws(max of around 96) then. The point is, there have and will always be very powerful weapons in the game, but as weapons get better, so do armor that proctect's against them- no- not everyone uses a divine ss, but neither will many people be using these claws- there aren't too many people who can hunt for them and they still are a rare drop. Assuming you have the best defense in the game it's quite pointless to think of hitting 2 max specs in a row. And actually, using some logic(the patterns of special attack splashes), the claws actually aren't THAT good- the max hit is similar to the dds, but can not be poisoned- with the only difference of less luck being in play for the special attack.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

dclaws arnt overpowerd at all, i got a pair and i usually hit a total of 40-50, and a dbow spec his well over that, drag dagger hits over that easly and ags, 60+ and no need to switch weps.. :roll:

overpowerd wep is one that has 4 specs, each one able to hit well over 50 and costs 30k...

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle

Great thinking- Lets just get rid of Dharok's(max of 96 on a person), Dark bow(max of 96-98), Dragon dagger(90+poison), Armadyl godsword(max of 80), onyx/dragon bolts(max of around 75), granite maul(max of around 120 in one blow), some new pvp weapons such as statius hammer, vesta longsword and morrigan javelin aswell as the claws(max of around 96) then. The point is, there have and will always be very powerful weapons in the game, but as weapons get better, so do armor that proctect's against them- no- not everyone uses a divine ss, but neither will many people be using these claws- there aren't too many people who can hunt for them and they still are a rare drop. Assuming you have the best defense in the game it's quite pointless to think of hitting 2 max specs in a row. And actually, using some logic(the patterns of special attack splashes), the claws actually aren't THAT good- the max hit is similar to the dds, but can not be poisoned- with the only difference of less luck being in play for the special attack.

Yes, but most of those k0's happens very rarely. However, with dragon claws, you can do it easily. There is skill involved in doing a blitz, ags k0, but not in speccing twice with dragon claws.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

^Clearly you don't have the claws...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

dclaws arnt overpowerd at all, i got a pair and i usually hit a total of 40-50, and a dbow spec his well over that, drag dagger hits over that easly and ags, 60+ and no need to switch weps.. :roll:

overpowerd wep is one that has 4 specs, each one able to hit well over 50 and costs 30k...

The piece I highlighted, are you actually joking me?

The Dragon Dagger can't hit over 60 easily. It just can't. Not once have I hit 30-30 or 25-35 with it. It's very inaccurate, you know that yourself.

Dragon Claws are actually accurate when it comes to the special attack and most people that own a pair will tell you that.

I've hit higher with my claws since I got them (the day after their release) then I have with a Dragon Dagger since I first got membership.

:|

RIP Michaelangelopolous

The Dragon Dagger can't hit over 60 easily. It just can't. Not once have I hit 30-30 or 25-35 with it. It's very inaccurate, you know that yourself.

Dragon Claws are actually accurate when it comes to the special attack and most people that own a pair will tell you that.

I've hit higher with my claws since I got them (the day after their release) then I have with a Dragon Dagger since I first got membership.

You don't use the dagger enough then. I've hit multiple 30-30s or better with dragon dagger.

Dragon claws is slightly more accurate... but not by as much as most people are claiming.

You don't use the dagger enough then. I've hit multiple 30-30s or better with dragon dagger.

Dragon claws is slightly more accurate... but not by as much as most people are claiming.

Whenever I was in a PVP situation, I'd have my Dragon Dagger. I'd use it's special first then pop to my whip. The special, however did me no help. I would have done better with the whips spec. Dragon Dagger is only good for the few LUCKY specs some might get. I've yet to experience a lucky spec in my time of using them.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Yes, but most of those k0's happens very rarely. However, with dragon claws, you can do it easily. There is skill involved in doing a blitz, ags k0, but not in speccing twice with dragon claws.

Exactly, just the fact that you can do two different 60-70+ specs gives the opponent an extremely small chance when trying to defend himself, and not defending against a 65Mil Ags but some drag claws? Even if your hitpoints is high (75-80hp) 2 60+ specs would put you out of reach for food. easy.

If that doesnt finish you, im sure people bring another easy spec weapon. (i.e drag dagger).

Either Jagex needs to lower the stats or change the amount of specs to 1.

Have you seen the youtube videos of people specing KO's on almost full health? (Don't have a URL :cry: )Shouldn't be that easy.

Whenever I was in a PVP situation, I'd have my Dragon Dagger. I'd use it's special first then pop to my whip. The special, however did me no help. I would have done better with the whips spec. Dragon Dagger is only good for the few LUCKY specs some might get. I've yet to experience a lucky spec in my time of using them.

+1 to what carl said. Dragon Dagger blows for specials. It's only good vs. unarmored, whereas Claws can punch through max defense. I have 88 attack and 89 strength, but more often than not I will fight someone in the duel arena and hit like this: 17-9, 0-0, 9-3, 0-0. Seriously, it happens all the time... Claws almost never miss like that.

newsigac5.png

You can never Hit less than one on dragon claws

and i have yet to expierence both of my specs hitting one

i have always gotten at least 40 damage from 2 specs

For me in pking i have always used this combo, dragon claws spec 3x than used a ags spec to finish it up

i have a 25% chance of fast k0 basically because most of the times i used 4 specs because of energy transfer from lunar which allows me to have 4 specs the 75% fails is mostly due to them teleporting or i get unlucky with my second or first d claw spec

You can never Hit less than one on dragon claws

and i have yet to expierence both of my specs hitting one

i have always gotten at least 40 damage from 2 specs

For me in pking i have always used this combo, dragon claws spec 3x than used a ags spec to finish it up

i have a 25% chance of fast k0 basically because most of the times i used 4 specs because of energy transfer from lunar which allows me to have 4 specs the 75% fails is mostly due to them teleporting or i get unlucky with my second or first d claw spec

A guy I was dueling hit 0-1 with both special attacks two duels in a row. The guy had maxed Attack/Strength and the highest strength bonuses possible. I wasn't wearing particularly good armor either...

2dgucz6.png

Where claws shine is as a combo weapon, start barraging someone, range armour goes on, claws instantly kill them, almost no chance of survival.

actually... this is how you "instantly kill them, almost no chance of survival"

sexyhitswithdclawsot2.png

I rest my case.

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Where claws shine is as a combo weapon, start barraging someone, range armour goes on, claws instantly kill them, almost no chance of survival.

I rest my case.

Are you sure that guy with the AGS over there didn't sneak in a 31? That adds up to 98 damage, more then I've ever seen them max.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I rest my case.

Are you sure that guy with the AGS over there didn't sneak in a 31? That adds up to 98 damage, more then I've ever seen them max.

i thought about it... but i refuse to believe it - ITS MY HIT!!! NO ONE CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME *Cry*. I find pride knowing this is the highest hit with d claws on tip.it XD

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

^Clearly you don't have the claws...

Once again, no I don't. But the one time I have been attacked by them in PVP I went from max hp to 0 hp easily enough.

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg