A Master Hunter's Guide to Becoming a Master Hunter

Amaranth_GTO

The fundamentals of what trap is necessary would be a help to me, and possibly others.

(I havent played in 3 years, but came back a week ago)

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fundamentals of what trap is necessary would be a help to me, and possibly others.

(I havent played in 3 years, but came back a week ago)

Good idea, I'll edit it into the intro ::'

nice. currently have lvl 1 hunter and have bookmarked this page in order to use it till 99 (hopefully)

once again, nice guide :P

Good luck with 99 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EDIT: Introduction and general information sections re-written. Only update I have left to add is lunar magicks spell hunterkit make.

Amaranth_GTO.png

• 2 weeks later...

I assume you want this to get accepted into AOW, so a few things I noticed with worthy guides:

-Keep it updated

-Justify any reasonsing over any criticism

-People want different things out of skills. ie. Fastest exp, cash, etc. Explain the different routes that one could take

I will follow this guide and its comments as one day I think it will make its way into AOW!

Keep it up!

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

I assume you want this to get accepted into AOW, so a few things I noticed with worthy guides:

-Keep it updated

-Justify any reasonsing over any criticism

-People want different things out of skills. ie. Fastest exp, cash, etc. Explain the different routes that one could take

I will follow this guide and its comments as one day I think it will make its way into AOW!

Keep it up!

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

I'll keep those three things you mentioned in mind, and hopefully get around to updating this soon ;)

Amaranth_GTO.png

Nice guide, i'm gonna use this when I eventually decided to get my hunter up.(lowest skill so I gotta do it eventually)

I know it's really new but the mobilising armies teleport is close to the red chinchompas I think.

Maybe you could include hunter boosts and familiar teleports :o?

*adds to update list*

Hunter boosts, familiar teleports, and lunar spell hunterkit-make.

Nice guide, i'm gonna use this when I eventually decided to get my hunter up.(lowest skill so I gotta do it eventually)

I know it's really new but the mobilising armies teleport is close to the red chinchompas I think.

Oh, and thanks for the update. *adds to list* :P

Amaranth_GTO.png

if youre going for money up to 53, surely as soon as you can hunt swamp lizards you should, as in the current climate they are 1ea+

also, what level to catch red chins effectively?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

if youre going for money up to 53, surely as soon as you can hunt swamp lizards you should, as in the current climate they are 1ea+

also, what level to catch red chins effectively?

I'll be sure to put that in the guide :)

It depends on what you mean by effectively. If you mean when do they become the best xp/hour, it's at 80. If you mean when do they become decent money, that depends on what you consider decent. If that's the case, I'd suggest going at 63, then at 70 if they aren't up to speed, then 75, then staying there 80+.

Aren't orange salamanders better than red at any level now, because they moved the fourth red salamander trap far away from the others?

I've heard to do orange salamanders all the way to 63

Hmm...I haven't heard this. Time to investigate!

I'll post my findings once I find them

Amaranth_GTO.png

• 3 weeks later...

Nice guide.

Might want to add in Net trapping Penguins from 60-80 because chinchompas become faster at 80 right? From what i've heard is its 40-100k exp/hr.

Note: You have to do the quest known as "The Hunt for Red Raktuber" to gain acssess to the hunting area.

Off, is the general direction I wish you would [bleep].

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p549/hihi244442/TLoUGIF.gif

[hide=My perception of the Admins in Assistclan:]

000fjq.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Drops]

Slayer: Lots of Dragon Boots, 16 Whips, 24 Dark Bows, 7 Staves of Light, OVER 9000 Charms

GWD:

Bandos: Lost count

Zamorak: ^^^^^

Saradomin: ^^^^^^^^^^^

Armadyl: None[/hide]

In the spot you prescribed, with arrows to shoot those pesky rodents, I got 235 red chins in one hour at 70 Hunter with a +5 boost from the Spirit Larupia.

That works out to 62,275 exp/hour and 176k gp/hour.

:D Pretty good, right?

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!