The True World Map? Post your findings! [Updated 2014]

Ned

[hide=queen hideout from zaniris]Yobulisklayers.jpg[/hide]

That's fairy queen hideout, it's west of zanaris. And east/south east of zanaris evil chicken lair, and south of evil chicken lair is dorgehuun city. Also, east of the magic plane or w/e, is cosmic altar. Sorry, didn't took pics of all

[hide=pics]337.png

338.png[/hide]

I just found this south of the Saradomin boss room (Godwars dungeon).

[hide=]k1rrbo.png[/hide]

[hide=]2ivd8d1.png[/hide]

[hide=]2s1knia.png[/hide]

[hide=]13z2tqu.png[/hide]

I think it's the room behind the frozen door. :o

I think it is the mithril dragon dungon. I was able to find some of it in low detial, but since nobody seemed to believe me I never posted pics. Now you got lots of pics in HD... I wonder what it is

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

What's also interesting, is that once you get near the frozen door, your killcount disappears. And since Saradomin's room has had a "cave-in", there is now plenty of space for a room behind the frozen door.

frozendoor.png

There isnt any snow in the ancient caverns, no.

The ancient cavers are the most similar thing to those pictures though so im not sure.

Also, very interesting about the above post.

Maybe we will be opening it soon? :shock:

Andrew, or Paul, forget, confirmed that they'll release a mahjarrat-quest this summer. So, there's a change! :thumbsup: Btw, there is no space between the Saradomin bossroom and the frozen door in the real Godwars. They've made space for the connectionlines at the world map, so this is map is incorrect. As example Brimhaven dungeon. The upper level of the dungeon is separate of the rest of the dungeon.. That's the same tactic as the Saradomin encampment. ;)

wkw427, you should note that those coordinates may not be accurate, if I'm not mistaken, they sometimes just move areas

like the leyta (or whatever it's called) area, was moved away from clan wars... at least I didn't saw it when I went there, several days ago (neither safe nor dangerous areas...)

The main world map is totally static, unless existing areas are updated. If you mean you were able to see a small bit of castle wars's wall from the flax patch, you still should, because that area hasn't changed

Pah could I at least have the text and edit the pictures? I spent alot of time typing that up

wkw427, you should note that those coordinates may not be accurate, if I'm not mistaken, they sometimes just move areas

like the leyta (or whatever it's called) area, was moved away from clan wars... at least I didn't saw it when I went there, several days ago (neither safe nor dangerous areas...)

That was the gnomecopter Lleyta I believe, and it's been removed from the game.

I think some areas have been moved around though but can't give an example at the moment.

imagangster.png

I've been poking around, and I've started to add coords to the map that we already have of the "semi-normal underground"

However, I can't find ANY of the second underground, that has the rc alters and whatnot

This is what I'm working on

If anyone knows the relation of this map to the other map like this, I'd like to know

[hide=]map1edit.jpg[/hide]

This map is only a few months to a year old

yes but that map is missing zanaris

so we cannot check weather or not its right

because zanaris is the only off-map area we have cordinates for

i wonder if you can get cordinates for any other off-map areas, i have been trying to check as many of them as i can but soo far zanaris is the only one that hace cordinates

I have a question about this image:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/l ... -1/171.png

How are you so sure that this is from the Dragonkin cutscene?

You can see that it fits from this piece of map that we have, it's from some hacked image of runescape entire dungeon map (but taken many months/years ago)

341.png

btw i remeber when doing chosen commander quest, that there seemed to be lvl 2 ham hideout just east of ardougne ham hideout... but i didnt take pic

lv 2 ham hideout..?

Go betwen lumby and draynor, into the hideout in the small ruins, go south to the big roomwith lots of ham members, to the south wall near the guy giving a speech there's a trap door (from a quest) if you go down that trap door there's the place I was talking about

thats the ham storeroom

one other thing

i was just looking around the law alter and on the map there is quite a large gap and then the recrutiment drive place but at the north side of the alter you can just see something and its deffinitly not the recrutiment drive

[hide=north of law alter]northoflawalter.jpg[/hide]

also you can see the island where you fight for pest control from the outpost

if you stand at the end of the novice pier

I've just been to the law altar and the air altar or w/e was still in west, south there was the frog even (in that frog event area there's the new event area in west and in east the old event, both south of law altar)

east of law altar (a bit south east) there's a patch of ocean still there, but east, where the body altar shows, it's just some pink area (like in the desert east of agility pyramid)... is body altar really pink? I don't remember..

well north of law altar is an area simmilar to abyss... same color, I could only catch that

344.png

Edit: I'm 99% certain that it's the blood altar, forget the rest

I think east of molly there's the last level on element/mind shield/helm quest (from seers village). Betwen kbd lair, legends dungeon and recegide cutscene there's a small gray area, I think that's from the lighthouse quest where you have to open one of the two doors... both pretty identical. Betwen the golden min after/and before quest areas, there's some white areas. I think those are from recruitment drive, the quest done from the guy standing in the park on the bench, in falador (temple knights recruitment area). But most important, I don't see the other map... there's still a lot of stuff missing (and many posts ignored :0 )

[hide=]73067110hw5.jpg[/hide]

one thing that im starting to realize more and more is that it is going to be almost imposible to create a complete map because there are lots of areas stacked on on top of the other.

and i dont mean just that most dungeons are under the ful map where thirt supposed to be, but stuff like the Yobulisk is partly under the fairy queen hide out