The True World Map? Post your findings! [Updated 2014]

Ned

@Brunokiller: that's Castle Drakan right?

I just took a good look at the Dragonkin castle. Pictures are uploading while you're reading...

You mean the one in northeastern Wilderness or?

No, the one where Robert the Strong killed a Dragonkin. I forgot what quest showed you that cutscene...

Where that castle is?

10-02-020328.jpg

That is in the ancient caverns I think.

Isn't that the room where the 3 dragon thingies hang from the ceiling and u cast fire mage on em to light the dragon forge?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Wow, monkey madness 2 please?

[hide] An underground banana plantation :o

Runescape016-1.png

Runescape017.png

Runescape018.png

Close to the plantation is the closed off room beneath the temple, which doesn't contain anything.. (Also looked at the closed off room from behind the gate, but nothing to be found while looking from there)

Runescape019.png[/hide]

You were right Xec, that IS an epic find! Although I have no idea what role it will play in an upcoming quest...

It's a cutscene used in Monkey Madness, I believe the gnomes meet with the monkeys there ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

@Brunokiller: that's Castle Drakan right?

I just took a good look at the Dragonkin castle. Pictures are uploading while you're reading...

You mean the one in northeastern Wilderness or?

No, the one where Robert the Strong killed a Dragonkin. I forgot what quest showed you that cutscene...

Where that castle is?

I believe their looking at castle darken?

Castle Drakan looks very different.

Anyway, if you wanna watch that castle on your own, go to the level 21 room in Pyramid Plunder, and point the orb n-w.

Found something epic. This NPC seems to just look into your soul...

[spoiler=Just look...]lol.jpg

:lol: That's awesome! Good find.

I can't wait to get an orb and peer into Gelenior's seamy underbelly.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Bumping this because Orb of Something makes finding things easier!

Cosmic alter is WEST of death alter

th_3-1.png

UNKNOWN LAND??? EAST of DEATH ALTER

th_2-1.png

Air alter is west of ess mine, that was a given

th_1-1.png

th_92bc601e.png

Will post more shortly

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I've merged the Orb of Oculus thread with this one as it contains more data, and perhaps what informations been gathered from the newly released Orb of Oculus will prove useful with what Warriormonkx and the past posters have already gathered.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

[hide=Just thought where f2p ends]nuotrauka3.png

nuotrauka1m.png

nuotrauka.png

[/hide]

Ah nice. I have always wondered it there was actually any NPCs in the members area of RS on f2p worlds or not. Seems like there isn't.

Thats not an idication of where f2p ends though.

Previous glitches showed the entire world to be there.

The orb of occulous cuts off at a certain distance

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

10-02-020328.jpg

That is in the ancient caverns I think.

Isn't that the room where the 3 dragon thingies hang from the ceiling and u cast fire mage on em to light the dragon forge?

That IS the place you light the dragon forge. The three dragon heads that you cast fire wave on are NPCs (their examine text os yellow), so they don't render. NPCs don't render after some distance. Just go to someplace far away from a bank and view the bank; the bank would be empty because bankers.characters don't render

I found Jhallan. :P

[hide]2sb292e.png[/hide]

Damn you Den.

Anyway, I've had fun with the Orb. It turns out the Mind Altar is next to the Air Altar and you can see the Wilderness Volcano from F2P with it . I love it, I just like messing around with it ^^. It brings a whole new meaning to stalking in RS :twisted:

Please only post things that have to do with world map, and when you do post pictures, tell us where you were in relation to that image

f1e90k.png

south of the smoking kills dungeon, no idea where it is

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I don't recognize these places...probably some common caves...

[img.]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4600/screenshot025t.png[/img]

[img.]http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1166/screenshot024u.png[/img]

We could make a game, "Guess the area", out of this...

Edgeville dungeon(?)

Second one is Edgeville Dungeon. Not sure about the first one though.

priest_wiz.png