Satanic "religion"

s1nister

Also - people killing in the name of religion says nothing to the religion itself.

It's simply (in most cases) a bad application of a beautiful principle.

Absolutely. You ask any 'real' muslim about their thoughts on 9/11 and they'll tell you they're disgusted by it, and it is most certainly not the work of god. Any religion will have its extremeists - unfortunately these are the cases that will be most highly publicized.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Religions are overrated, especially Christianity, why should I get up at ridicilous hours on a Sunday to sit in a building to listen to some guy ramble on, I think you should live your life by what you want to do, not by what someone expects you to.

Just my thoughts.

if you substitute the word "satanism" for "huminism" that would make it sound better...the 2 sects are almost the same as far as beleafs.

Religion with out the worship of a god.

I am surprised at all the Kids who replyed to this, who never bothered to read earlier posts, or evan reserch this subject....automatciall the name "satinism" ment 'bad'...so sad

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

I assume you believe that God is evil. Is love evil? Is creating us and offering us eternal life with him through Jesus Christ evil? God sacrificed his son for us, so that we can live with him forever, instead of burning and rotting for eternity with Satan. Is forgiveness evil? Is self-sacrifice evil? I think not!

I think your the narrow minded one. Do some research, read the bible before making an accusation such as calling God evil.

All this is assuming that there is a god and devil and all that. I personaly thing that we are the result of evolution. started from the mixing of chemicals to make proteins that mixed with other chemicls and proteins untill they made single cell organizms, which grouped with other cells to make more complex things untill, after millions and millions of years gave us what we see here today.

people say "whats the chances of that happening". the answer is incredibly slim to none, but look around.

if there is a god, why does all the bad stuff happen in the world. i dont mean small crime and murder and sickness, that would be considered free will. I mean wars, famin and genocide.

manedit.png

First and only pixel thinger I made.

Just to clarify, the main idea of Satanism is that it stands in contrast to Christianity. It believes that you should do what you like, regardless of some set system of "morality", if it makes you happy. It's not saying to go out and kill people.

NorthernHero, I don't know that that's a religion, as much as a fad among teenagers who want to create drama.

Again, calling it "Satanism" is mostly to contrast it to christianity. Satan represents what Christianity is not - indulgence, lack of spirituality, hedonism, living in the present as opposed to preparing for heaven, not "decieving" yourself with lies of God to make you feel better, etc.

I am defending it as a valid philosophy, though I certainly wouldn't call myself Satanist. I just think it's an interesting perspective ^_^ And it also should NOT be confused with Wicca/witchcraft.

well said, you put in words what I thought.

also, about the sins which has been kinda debated abit, maybe the author meant the Seven Sins also the Cardinal sins? that would make slightly more sense, and fit into context abit better, especially if you look at their opposites, the seven virtues:

humility, meekness, charity, chastity, moderation, zeal and generosity.

which looks to me to be the basis of Christianity, and what Satanism is about. They've basically turned the virtue-sin system upside down.

although at first sight it looks to be the kinda religion I'd like to be in, after slightly deeper thought and some mild research it would be just like being in a christian, kinda strict church. People always checking what you're doing, that you're following the rules, berating you if you're not, always pounding on you what to beleive...meh, not for me, I'm glad to be a lonely bystander in religious debates.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Theres a different types of satanism, i acually follow Judical Satanism, which has nothing to do with killing people, anything u heard, i respect the god "Enki" or as christians refer to him as Lucifer, if u really take a look on http://www.joyofsatan.com and read into it, you will understand that its not a bad religion but more of a way to help yourself as an indiviudal and to learn to meditate and be more in a different state of mind.

i acually have no belief at all, beliefs dont exist to me i just go by facts that i have seen or learned from experience, i dont beleive in religion either, i understand why it was created and i dont wish to take part, im just very spirtual and i kno of many gods, life is more then wat meets the eye

-mega-

life is more then wat meets the eye

-mega-

I agree with that. But Its actually Satanism that is masked. Satan wants it to look harmless so that the people following it will be decieved and sent to hell with him, regretting what they did and not listening to the warnings like this for eternity.

I'm confused. You (the topicstarter) say that satanism isn't worshipping satan and cutting your wrists and other thant kind of odd rituals then why is it called satanism? Whats the name of the wrist cutting religion then?Confusing name choise. :?

The name of Satanism (and Satan too) comes from Hebrew words Sat and Tan (Truth and knowledge, if I remember correctly). It has nothing to do with the Satan from the Bible. The "wrist-cutting religion" is called Devil worshiping.

Note sinisters avatar and signature. Its an encircled pentagon with goat (or rams?) head in it. This is used in Satanism. In the Bible the goat (or ram I forgot, sorry people) represents Satan. Satan=Evil so I would say you could call Satanism the worship of evil (assuming it's the Satan from Christianity). What do you gain from worshipping evil?

Read above. Also, goat represents not only the Satan but the people: remember when people were divided into lambs and goats? Lambs are gregarious animals who do not think, they just do what their masters say. Goats live alone: they have their own, free will to do whatever they want.

Sin leads to gratification? Maybe in the short term, but long term, it's a world of hurt.

* is a sin. Maybe we should * those satanists. I'm sure they love being gratified! Rolling Eyes

Murder is a sin, I wonder how they'll enjoy being dead.

Who said that sin only means murdering people? Also, "sin leads to gratification" doesn't mean that you need to kill everyone: it's again about freeing yourself and doing what is best for YOU, not for the others.

Also, read the "eleven satanic rules of the earth":

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in anotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Destroying doesn't necessarily mean murdering, it's a metaphor, yet again. And if someone does not stop bothering you, why should you treat him nicely? Because someone told you to do it? Because you have no free will of your own?

"I murdered to bring about the reincarnation of Satan. It's as simple as that."

Henry Lee Lucas

Death Row, Texas State Prison

"Satanism is everything that human beings don't understand - it's all in their fears...all of what they are not sure of. To me, Satan would be God!"

Charles Manson

Death Row, California State Prison

"Extermination of the weak is what we would like to see. A bloodbath would cleanse this planet of all the pollution that people have caused."

Nicholas Schreck

Satanic High Priest, Follower of Manson

"I murdered so that I would be given 10,000 souls to rule over in hell."

Charles Gervais

Life Without Parole, Louisiana State Prison

"Murder was a sacrifice to prove allegiance to Satan. I had broken all of the ten commandments but murder, so I needed to finish my pact."

Sean Sellers

Death Row, Oklahoma State Prison

Anyone note the last word in the description of the people that gave those quotes? There are more, these are just the ones I could be bothered to dig up.

The philospohy of satanism might not be bloodthirsty in itself, however an unquestionably large amount of it's followers and high priests or whatever they call them have proven themselves to be, and people do not follow their religions to the letter, they follow the examples set by those they believe to be more 'enlightened' than them.

Satan Bad - God Good

Those are "violence-Satanists" who are not actually Satanists at all, they are just Devil worshipers. Church of Satan and other intelligent Satanic organisations want themselves to be clearly separated from murders, church burnings etc...

Im not gonna say anything. But ill leave you all with this little quote, "good and bad are just words, its what you do that counts" (Futerama, god like thingy). Just think about it and how it applies here.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

if you substitute the word "satanism" for "huminism" that would make it sound better...the 2 sects are almost the same as far as beleafs.

Religion with out the worship of a god.

I am surprised at all the Kids who replyed to this, who never bothered to read earlier posts, or evan reserch this subject....automatciall the name "satinism" ment 'bad'...so sad

Lmao. The information your brought in was already posted, so maybe you should have read earlier posts, eh?

And uhh...Kids? This coming from the guy who spelt 2 words correctly.

~witty

Note sinisters avatar and signature. Its an encircled pentagon with goat (or rams?) head in it. This is used in Satanism. In the Bible the goat (or ram I forgot, sorry people) represents Satan. Satan=Evil so I would say you could call Satanism the worship of evil (assuming it's the Satan from Christianity). What do you gain from worshipping evil?

P.S I can't see why this could be called flaming.

It is Baphomet, the goat of Mendes

Let me explain Satan in the word Satanist.

Satan became a synonim ( or whateveru spell it ) for evil AFTER Satanic "religion" came out.

Satan used to be an angel under god, but got kicked out of heaven. I myself dont believe in this, and wont talk and/or explain it since i think it is bs.

If it does interest you, go google on it. It is interesting to read sometimes.

And for the people who still think Satanists are people that curse, kill, offer virgins and drink their blood; people who "do" such things are often people to try to bring this "religion" into a bad light and make up this stuff that never really happend.

Ask christians that.

God and Satan really arnt so differant.

some people are just narrow minded and belive god=good stan=evil.

I assume you believe that God is evil. Is love evil? Is creating us and offering us eternal life with him through Jesus Christ evil? God sacrificed his son for us, so that we can live with him forever, instead of burning and rotting for eternity with Satan. Is forgiveness evil? Is self-sacrifice evil? I think not!

I think your the narrow minded one. Do some research, read the bible before making an accusation such as calling God evil.

Good to read you saying "Is love evil?"

There are alot christian religions liek the Catholiscm(spelled good i hope? :$) that say no to sex, and masturbation, love and stuff. This is NOT this in the Satanic world.

Oh and like to say this too.

Satanists are somehow a bit like atheÃÆÃâÃâï[Caution: Hack-Scam Site]. Not believing in help from above and stuff.

I dont regard catholicism as christianity at all. The worship of mary, and the pope are false, along with some of the teachings and rules. In fact I dont think most of their material comes from the bible!

You need to be more specific about love, sex, masturbation etc. God encourages love, and sexual love is definatly not a sin, in fact it is encouraged-among married couples, so that they can be closer together and avoid temptation of adultery. You just have to read Song of Solomon to know that the Bible encourages passion. In genesis God commands, "Be fruitful and multiply". The bible doesnt actually directly talk about masturbation. The part where a man "spills his seed" is actually witdrawel (This is the OLD testament too).

I hope this has enlightened you, at least somewhat.

Yeah through their demonic practises and ways they entertain evil in ways which then lead to drugs, blood (cutting each other) and all the other backward things they do.

Personally I know Jesus Christ is Lord and thats the only way to have eternal life...instead of reading the satanist stuff...read the Bible, it will actually give you some worthwhile knowledge on how to live your life if not more :D

Yeah through their demonic practises and ways they entertain evil in ways which then lead to drugs, blood (cutting each other) and all the other backward things they do.

Personally I know Jesus Christ is Lord and thats the only way to have eternal life...instead of reading the satanist stuff...read the Bible, it will actually give you some worthwhile knowledge on how to live your life if not more :D

acording to the bible, you are supos to "kill" your neibors if they plant 2 different crops in the same field, weare clothing of 2 or more fabrics, work on the saboth (sunday), and so on and so forth. "reading the bible" is very narrow minded, you tell me, with out quoting scripture, how you know JC is lord and savior (logically)

EDIT:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_vt.htm#ssm

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

http://www.reandev.com/taliban/

Quoting a friend, who read this:

"This is the true nature of christianity. They see themselves as the only representative of what is true and right. They desire the absolute power, to control and dominate everybody and everything. They see it as their god-given right to feed propaganda to everyone's children, and in their eyes it's an abomination to teach children any other ideology than their own. No matter what the christians say about love and compassion, this is what they truly believe and want deep inside.

Now tell me, what's the difference between them and the nazis?"

I tend to think, that Satan is a name for the dark energies and is symbolically personified for practical reasons due to association. I believe the energies can be visualised by the mind as its true nature can not be channeled through mortal sences. Though I'm not a Satanist I believe in gods, as personified symbols of forces that are unrecognizable to the physical senses, and therefore must be associated through those channels the human mind is capable of using.

Goats don't represent Satan. Sheep represent Christ, and Goats, back in those days were considered even more beautiful than Sheep..

Saw that on TV today. :lol:

Pur304, you believe the worshipping of Mary and the Pope is wrong, yet...As a Christian (apparently), you worship Christ, which directly goes against God's first commandment: Thou shalt not worship false idols.

The whole "Christ was part of God" thing isn't suffice for me. If your freakin' God said one thing, and he's unfallible, I don't think he'd send "part of himself" to be worshipped as the Lord, rather than he himself.

If you ask me, Christians are hypocrites. Every single one. Anyone who worships anything but God himself (people who believe in God as their God, that is...This doesn't include Pagans, Satanists, etc etc...) are morons. The first commandment says not to...Yet they do it anyways and have amassed a following of it. Assuming there is a Hell, you're all going there pretty fast.

I'd also like to address the whole "God sacrificed his son for us" thing. You say God loves and created us, yet he's evil enough to Sacrifice his own son? Just so we could be "saved" from our "sins"? What-the-hell-ever. The people that died the day before Christ did somehow didn't go to Heaven, NOR Hell? I don't buy the whole "Oh they were in...uhh..Limbo.." thing. That's just another Christian blind-side to make you think they're right.

I believe this - What's here is here. What's not, ISN'T. I believe in Science. I believe that if there were a God, he'd not be such a jerk-off, and if there was a God, it's JUST HIM, no "son of God" no loop-holes. Jesus was just some rambling insane Jew who called himself the Messiah. Ooooo, Son of God indeed.

Hasn't any Christian ever thought that maybe, just MAYBE, the Bible was written 100% by Man, to keep people in line? I mean please..What kind of God would care if someone wore 2 cotton and wool together, thus making them killable? Pff.

Try believing in things that are here. There's stars all around you burning with Hydrogen, yet you claim God made them this way. I somehow highly doubt it.

1. SHIPPOU, you don't take The Bible literally. You're supposed to read "in between" the lines and it's supposed to act as a book of faith, not some friggin history book. We are taught this at my Christian school.

2. Armageddon, are you saying that Nazis and Christians are the same? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at what the Church has done for the world. We've donated tons of money to the starving families everywhere, set up non-profit organizations for the needy, and encouraged kindess and forgiveness towards others. Now look at those psycho Nazis. They enouraged to exterminate all the Jews and show no mercy towards them. They treated them as if they were garbage. They burned them, killed thier loved ones in front of each other, and worse. NOW what's the difference between Chrisianity and the Nazis.

3. Tigra, God is evil just because he wants to save us all? Ok ill ask you this. Which is better: every single one of us who sinned goes to hell and burns there forever or Christ sacrifices himslef for us. He gave his life for us and MOST people don't even BELIEVE in him. WTF is that?! If you died to rid everybody of their sins wouldn't you at leats want to be believed in? And one more thing. You say you believe only whats here and you don't beleive what isnt here? What about history? You beleive whats in history books, but not what others today beleive in? Maybe books were meant to..as you say "keep people in line". Ever thought about that?

I know this really won't mean much, but I'm in no shape for typing essays unlike the fit people here who have important things to say. (Ah, nevermind. This is developing into an essay.)

The Satanists I've met all blammed me for what I believe in and belittled me.

I don't think I've really met any of them without a big ego.. look, I have to say I'm sorry. Just because you have your own religion doesn't mean I can narrow you down to the twentysome group of individuals who didn't know how to hold a polite discussion on the subject.

But I'm going to say this. I believe that the new Satanist movement is strengthened by all the 'rebelious' people who are unfaithful and rash. Furthermore, if you look at it, it is quite egotistical.

On the third count, which is something I avoid because of it's contraversiality, you people have NO idea what you're opening yourselves up to spiritually. You may not believe it, but there are some bad energies out there as well as good ones that are attracted to weaknesses. See? It really is contraversial. It's so hugely unknown that all we can do is take precautions. I should stop now, because this is getting into mindless rambling.

Can I just give a few quotes from some wonderful Americans....

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war

Yes, religion and politics do mix. America is a nation based on biblical principles. Christian values dominate our government. The test of those values is the Bible. Politicians who do not use the bible to guide their public and private lives do not belong in office.

I don't know that atheists should be considered citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God

When lawlessness is abroad in the land, the same thing will happen here that happened in Nazi Germany. Many of those people involved with Adolph Hitler were Satanists, many of them were homosexuals ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ the two things seem to go together

This is God's world, not Satan's. Christians are the lawful heirs, not non-Christians

So Christians can flame Satanists, Atheists and other religeons all they like but the majority of Christians in high power in America discust me with their fundamentalist views and because of that their opinions are void.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Can I just give a few quotes from some wonderful Americans....

So Christians can flame Satanists, Atheists and other religeons all they like but the majority of Christians in high power in America discust me with their fundamentalist views and because of that their opinions are void.

Nutcases like the above people aren't only found in America mind you. If you showed this to the entirety of the US, you'd find that A: With the exception of one, most people haven't heard/care about these people or what they say and B: They didn't vote for him anyway.

Anyway, those quotes are pretty unfair. Gary North? Of course he's going to say that, he's the son of the Christian Reconstructionist movement's founder. Pat Robertson of the Christian Coalitoin, only has influence over other extremenists like him. Ann Coulter? Well, she's just mad.

Anyway, I think taking quotes from the extreme facet of any religon is going to conjur some negative feedback, and isn't fair to people of that religon. If people only pointed out what Osama Bin Laden had to say about Islam, you'd only find negative stuff there too. Just because we have some extremely right winged people who say some wacky stuff, doesn't mean our people care or listen to them (Bush is a different story I guess).

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

2. Armageddon, are you saying that Nazis and Christians are the same? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Look at what the Church has done for the world. We've donated tons of money to the starving families everywhere, set up non-profit organizations for the needy, and encouraged kindess and forgiveness towards others. Now look at those psycho Nazis. They enouraged to exterminate all the Jews and show no mercy towards them. They treated them as if they were garbage. They burned them, killed thier loved ones in front of each other, and worse. NOW what's the difference between Chrisianity and the Nazis.

Yeah, what has church done? Feeding propaganda (nazis did that), crusades (compare: second world war), witch burnings (nazis executed jews), aimed for the destruction of every other religion than their own, "superior" one... (compare: Aryan philosophy). So, now, what's the difference between you and the nazis? That's what the church has done in the past and that's what the church (and nazis) really wants: complete control of the whole world, where there's only one religion (or nation, in nazi's case) . Funny though, they praise about tolerance and freedom :roll:

Sadly, the situation in modern world is usually "You have freedom to choice your own religion, when it's christianity."

Since I like song quotes, I'll post this one.

God is in my fingers God is in my head

God is in the trigger God is in the lead

God is freedom, God is truth

God is power and God is proof

God is fashion, God is fame

God gives meaning, God give pain

You can be right like me With God in the hole you're a righteous soul

I got a halo round me, I got a halo round me

I'm not the same as you Cos I've seen the light

and I'm gaining in height now I got a halo round me,

I got a halo round me I got a halo round my head

God is on the cellphone God is on the net

God is in the warning God is in the threat

Note: Porcupine Tree are not a religious band, but I think that's one really good sarcasm :wink: