Are you "Hopper" or "Crasher"?

Salad

I hate hoping. I will sometimes for some things. But I ahve been able to put up with people who cannon at ankous (whic is a stupid thing for people to do). I might hop for mineing but thats about it. I won't hop if I cannon at yaks, two or three people can hardly effect it anyways (actualy they keep the reloads at least 30 seconds apart which is nice for me). It also depends on my mood. If i'm really happy I will almost always hop, but if not I almost never hop.

I'm a crasher. :ohnoes: ;)

Because you can never be sure how long you'll need to hop before finding an empty world.

Because I get a lot of connection losts and try to reduce world hopping to the minimum.

Because I think competing for kills is exciting.

Because I think training together with others is more fun than training alone.

Because I can.

I'm usually the one who gets crashed, lol :P

I'm a hopper, unless I meet someone annoying who starts telling me to leave the moment I walk/log in. Then I'll stay until they stop being annoying. Most of time when this happens they are angry the first few minutes, then start a normal conversation and we end up friending each other :mrgreen:

Julyno.png

• 2 weeks later...

I never go anywhere crowded, mining guild and demonic ruins ftw.

If I do find people at the demonic ruins they usually don't mind some help, if they do then I don't care because I like my world 11 \'

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

Hopper.

Though it's fun, I don't have the energy to fight with noobs. Plus they're insults are repeptitive & uncreative, so it's more worthwhile to hop.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

Im usually hopper. If I go to slay and see place is crowded, I hop to find empty world and im getting crashed afterwards. But if Im in busy, I try to kill few before I decide should I hop or not.

For combat I hop... unless I've been hopping for a while and I'm in a particularly foul mood, but it takes a really foul mood to get me to crash.

But for non-combat it depends. WC I'm usually nice and hop, but with mining I have no mercy. 'Sides I can't read their insults anyway, I have chat set to friends when I'm mining anyway!

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

It depends, if I just show up and the person(s) is doing nothing wrong and it's obvious me joining in will result in slower xp for all involved.

If they are acting tough or hogging efverything with a bad attitude or tell me to leave chances are I'll stay just to piss them off.

I'm a hopper. Sometimes if someone comes into my spot, I may hop to save them the trouble. I've recently looked deep inside myself, and noticed I don't care about efficiency in Runescape, it seems. I do random things that aren't good for money, or training. Why? I do it for fun. If someone comes to me, and is actually serious about killing those "avinancies", or whatever the kids are into these days, I'll same them the trouble and switch worlds myself.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

If the spot is completely full, then I'll probably hop, unless someone immediately says something rude or is just not using the spot correctly (lots of variations on this...). I might still hop if there's already someone in a spot that it might be preferable to have all to yourself, unless the person is friendly.

If someone tries to crash me, I'll defend my spot aggressively until they leave.

2dgucz6.png