'THE' 9th Birthday

Adr1an

This is the official invite to allied forums and fanforums.

Greetings Friends and Rivals!

'The' Clan is celebrating it's 9th Birthday on December 16th 2008.

Honoring 'The' Legacy set by Militant and ESQ we would like to welcome you all to celebrate with us on a series of events that are being arranged on the forementioned day! We have planned a full day of festivities that we hope cater to all time zones between GMT and PST. We however want to send formal invitations for two events:

'The' first open to the public event will be our P2P Stealing Creation event. This event will take place on world 100 in remembrance of our old homeworld. We will be asking all 'The' + Ex-'The' + Allies + Friends to be pitted against our Rivals (there is one clan in particular that have been around since our beginning).

This event will be held at: 12 PST - 3 PM EST - 8 PM GMT. Click here for a link to our forums.

'The' closing of our birthday will be calling for a Steel PVP wildy cluster. This will be pitting ALL 'The' + Ex-'The' against whomever dares to come. This will be held at: 4 pm PST - 7 pm EST - 12 am GMT. Click here for a link to our forums

For further information please visit our forums at www.'The'clan.ws

flamesig.jpg

never liked ur clan very much bad had some ncie friends there il def come to the steel war will be fun fighting 'the' again last time was a monk robe funwar against trwf too many years ago for me to remmember :?

Congrats!

v49y88.png

9 years! That's incredible, great job 'The'. Can't come to stealing creation, though, I'm F2P.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Should we start countdown yet?

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.