Want to tell me your money making secrets?

Drazhor

Hello there!

Names Kieran, but you can know me as Draz ;)

I have my stats in my Signature below my post, just leave a little reply and tell me your money making Methods.

Do note that I have next to NO PATIENCE!!! ;)

So don't give me something that will make me have to go round NPC trading for a few hours...

Do not mention Vials or....umm...pizza's :o

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I've done aviansies before but it got crowded and I got annoyed 8-)

I don't relaly have a problem making money, just want new methods to make it a lot more....lets say, efficiently :^o

EAVnEYl.png

Well, any one of those stats could make you money, spin flax, do slayer, kill dragons, mine, kill aviansies and smith bars(though you make more money selling them:x). Unless you're working towards a specific money goal, it's better to just keep saving while doing your normal tasks.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

So lets see...put a hell loda money into the MTK, then go back each day while getting approval to 100% *like i do atm* and then collect every month?

and while doing that....i wanna do something to get my range up...so i *MIGHT* go to aviansies....I might need a clear up on what to wear, havent been in half a year \'

EAVnEYl.png

Aviansies, green dragons, and fire giants are the best ways to gain experience and money at the same time without getting bored. They all have the anticipation of good drops, a fast-paced action speed, and are practically guaranteed to be quite profitable (fire giants could possibly give you terrible drops, but the others are guaranteed by addy bars/hides and bones).

Dragoon_Z2.png

Dragoon_Z2.png

Sadly there are no "secrets". And if there were they would have already been used to the point of no profit. A combination of MTK, farming (though I hate it), and Avansies? I already said avansies. Nvm. Something like that. A lot of money just takes a while to come by.

vettro.png

You are going about this the wrong way. Your problem is your attention span, not your methods. What i recommend you do is find a way to keep yourself entertained while you make cash in this game. For example, i made my first 40 million getting a fishing cape. Fishing, im sure you know is a very boring skill to train. What i did was watch stargate sg1 seasons 1-10 in a window beside the screen while i fish. It made it so much better. Give it a try, there are plenty of websites you can stream shows off of while you grind in runescape. You dont think the top players are actually paying attention the whole time do you?

Fools_Taco.png

I never actually do something to make money. I just decide what I want to do, what I want to kill, what skill I want to train - something like that. Then I do it. And I never do one thing in longer periods of time. I can't take it. Need to do different things or I'd burn out after a month of this game..

Well, anyway, point was that I get steady income without really trying to make money :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys and girls *If there are girls :shock: *

I'll try a few methods, but I dont like merchanting cause I got no proper Idea what it involves, never really keep track of increasing item prices etc

I'll probs work towards fishing like Taco said, and watch TV or videos while doing so....*Looks through TV* :twisted:

Just keep posting your methods, and:

DON'T LET THE TITLE GET AT YOU! I don't actually mean a literal secret, I'm using it as a metaphor :thumbsup:

EAVnEYl.png

too bad ! you are just under the stats where money start to come.

You have no patience ? that is possible but i think you know how to search forums. Why not doing so ? there are many guides on that recurent problem.

Pick a method, try for 1 hours and see result.

Pick another method, try for 1 hours and see result.

After 10 tests, you must have won money and you won't have done the same thing for 10 hours so your patience won't be hurted :lol:

Oh baby light the dark side...

Make money at what stats :o

Tells me pl0x befors I goes n00bish and has bads grammer and a5ks for f733 stoof ploxxxxx 8-)

But im tryin Aviansies again, gonan be hard thuogh, never find a world with less than 4 people and I can only stay on for half a hour, going to see Scouting For Girls tonight :roll:

Scouting for Girls at Scouting For Girls ;) haha :mrgreen:

EAVnEYl.png