JaGex gone emote happy?

Vezon Dash

Have you noticed that in the past year that JaGex added like 5 new emotes? (Most of which are crummy and useless...)

It seems that jagex cant just give some cool looking costume for holliday events, they must give you a dumb emote that you will never use.. :shock:

My suggestion is simple...they need to make te costume items emote enhancers or have their own emote when you opperate it (Like the choctrace cape)(Easter 08).

Any feed back would be nice.

So, having emotes operated by items is an improvement over having regular emotes how?

Have you noticed that in the past year that JaGex added like 5 new emotes? (Most of which are crummy and useless...)

It seems that jagex cant just give some cool looking costume for holliday events, they must give you a dumb emote that you will never use.. :shock:

My suggestion is simple...they need to make te costume items emote enhancers or have their own emote when you opperate it (Like the choctrace cape)(Easter 08).

So, who says that just because an emote is operated by an item, it won't be just as "crummy and useless", and why will we use them more just because they're now items specific? I personally can't find any logic in your idea.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

Several years from now:

Have you noticed that in the past year that JaGex added like 5 new emote costumes? (Most of which are crummy and useless...)

It seems that jagex cant just give some easy use emote for holliday events, they must add the need to wear a piece of clothing that you will never use..

My suggestion is simple...they need to make less costume items emote enhancers or unlock it in the window when you operate it (Like the bunny hop)(Easter).

Any feed back would be nice. I will make also make a supporters list.

You would be here whining no matter what path they chose.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I have 62/68 spots used in my f2p bank. 40 of them are currently used for holiday/random items. Diango still has about 10-15 items on him. Are you suggesting that we need more items that I can't fit in my bank?

I like my emotes! I can't run out of space for emotes. You can run out of bank space. You have 1 spot for a cape. If every holiday item needed to be equipped to use the emote, you wouldn't see any holiday emotes.

The one plus thing I have to say for you is that those holiday items show off how long you've played the game, where emotes necessarily don't.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

hmm like the emotes (though missed cockatrice because of ban :wall: :thumbdown: ) but yes emote enchancers like chiken suit are much apprecited and a littled wanted. FYI TURKEY AND FREEZE EMOTE ROCK!!!! JAGEX FTW!!!!

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Have you noticed that the famed skillcape emote option is not at the bottom of the list...its that dumb turkey thing.... it does not look honorable anymore..

Yea, because it's not at the bottom it's not honorable.

"Nice untrimmed slayer skill cape! Sadly, your emote is not at the bottom of your list, so while I could normally honor it's honorability, the honorness is not honored anymore with my honoring your honorability."

That's what you'll hear from now on, because the position of the emote on the list is totally essential to it being "honorable", and you're not just acting like a seven year old having a tantrum.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

emotes are fun i usaly have my other account stand somewhere and call out random things while dancing

Act as one for the whole, not as one for yourself.

Skill Outfits;

Sous Chef: 5/5 Completed 11/30/2012

Artisan: 5/5 Completed 11/30/2012

Blacksmith: 4/5

Bontanist: 3/5